Take 14 : Episode 0.7

We Got Married
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

  Take 14 : Episode 0.7

 

Baekhyun biting his nails nervously. His eyes darted back and forth between his manager and the old man wearing a pair of black tuxedo in front of him. The atmosphere inside that room seems too cold and awkward, no one talking aside from the noisy sounds from the big LCD that hanging on the wall beside them, it flashing out the hot news and a face that similar to the one who now sat on his chair with a big fat sweat rolling down his neckline. He gulps nervously every time he heard his name being mention by the host of that scandal news.

A loud slap can be heard echoing inside that room when the old man fist meeting against the mahogany desk in front of him. Both Baekhyun and his manager flinch on his seat, on reflex Baekhyun’s right hand search for his manager hand and gripping on it tightly.

“What the are you doing and how the hell all of this happen, huh?!”

That familiar scary voice ringing on Baekhyun ears in the highest volume. But, Baekhyun kept his silent, eyes still not meeting anyone but his white nike sneakers.

“Answer me, Byun Baekhyun!”

Another slap sounds entering Baekhyun hearing and this time was followed by the screeching voice of the rolling chair being push behind the owner.

“You’re the most talented artist that I’ve ever have. I owe you big time for being a big star in this company. But, I didn’t expect you to do this reckless action that leading your name getting pushed down to earth by those stupid media.” The old man add, voice full of anger and rage. Even Baekhyun can imagine how his face looks like. Red, ugly, and definitely scarier than usual.

“I-I’m s-sorry…” Baekhyun whimpers silently, tears threatening to fall from his eyes as he can feels how his manager hand tightening his grip around Baekhyun’s little ones.

“Sir?” His manager speaks, daring the old man in front of him with his eyes staring back at the angrier one with a small smile playing on his lips. “Let me explain the real situation to you.” He adds, still smiling softly.

The old man nodded his head once, looking back at Baekhyun whimpering figure.

His manager took a deep breath before his making up a story for his stupid actor. “Yes, the media was right. Baekhyun and Chanyeol go to that place together.” He said shortly, making Baekhyun raising his face to look at his manager with a hurt looks. He can’t believe that his manager just doing something like that to him. Did he really want Baekhyun to lose his job as an artist?

Before Baekhyun can voice out his protest, his manager throwing him a look for a second before he goes back staring at the man in front of him. “But as you see, I was there too. They’re not alone. There was me and Chanyeol’s manager on the backseat. We’re heading to Chanyeol’s grandma house at the other side of the city as an attempt to Baekhyun and Chanyeol act out their fake relationship for the show with a strong chemistry.” He adds, that small smile still lingering on his face but this time, it looks more sincere than before. “I hope you’ll understand our intention for that action. We just want Baekhyun to get a nice respond for that show, so he can upgrade his popularity to the next level.”

Once again, Baekhyun looks at his manager with dumb face. Did his manager just saving his stupid by lying to their agency CEO?

The look on the old man face still hard and cruel, but the knitted eyebrows can’t be unseen by Baekhyun as he thinking hard to trust the makes up story made by his manager or not.

“Alright. I didn’t trust you fully, but I’ll let you both go this time. I’m gonna finish this stupid mess and holding a conference for this scandal and I’ll discuss about it with Yangsuk.”

For the second time, Baekhyun pulls out his dumb face but this time he looks at his CEO with dumbstruck expression. Did he just forgive me? Just like that? That’s it?

Baekhyun was about to throw himself at the old man for being so kind and for being forgiving when the CEO throws a dark glares at him.

“But, I won’t allow you to do any other activities for two months full aside from your current movie and We Got Married. You got it?”

To make it complete, for the third day today. Baekhyun stupid face showing up, but he looks much stupid than before.

What.

The.

.

“B-but, sir? I have world tour schedule next month in Japan and China.”

“Then cancel it.”

“W-what? N-no, sir! P-please d-don’t do t-that!”

The CEO sighs harshly. “Why the hell not, Byun Baekhyun? You already make a big mess. And now, this is time for you to pay for it by having a nice holiday.”

Baekhyun’s lower lips quiver slightly. Despite how much times he complain

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter