Bonus 2 : Without You

We Got Married
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 We Got Married 

 Bonus 2 : Without You 

 

 

It’s already past midnight, but his boyfriend was nowhere to be seen. He doesn’t even picked up his call, he even turn it off completely. He’s trying to call their friends, asking them his boyfriend whereabouts, but no one can help him with the answer. From Yifan to Jongdae, all of them was blaming him, saying that everything was his fault, he should’ve done better, he should’ve saying the truth rather than hiding things behind.

He admited it. It’s all his fault. He shouldn’t hiding things from his boyfriend, he deserves to know the truth. Heck! Everyone deserves to know the truth. But he’s such a coward, he choose to have a safe path. He didn’t want people to think differently about him, and he thought without telling his boyfriend first about it he stil would understand him. But sadly, fortune not on his side today. He makes his boyfriend crying, running away from him and leaving him with nothing but regret and worries.

Is he okay?

Where is he?

It’s cold outside, he must be freezing.

What about the fans? Did they bother him?

Many thoughts running inside his mind. He can’t thinking straight without beating himself even more for being stupid. So without any thoughts in mind, he takes another option.

 

---

 

A famous actor, late in the night, drinking himself away in a cheap soju stand with nothing to cover him. He must be stupid or overly crazy.

What a laugh. He thought. Literally sighing to himself everytime his eyes wondered around him. Hoping to see a tall lanky figure standing somewhere near, looking at him with sorry and sweet words ready in his mind. But he sees nothing but strangers. An ahjumma who looking at him with pity, two old man who singing and laughing loudly at each other and a bunch of teenagers boys who kept sending those kind of puzzled eyes at him. But he paid them no mind, he keep telling himself to keep drinking and drinking and drinking, ‘till nothing left a bunch of empty bottle soju.

All the while it happened, he kept thinking what was just happen before this.

 

---

 

“Baek...”

“Yes?” He looked up from where he’s lying, their king sized bed.

“I...”

Tilting his head confusedly, he now sitting upright to look closely at his tall boyfriend who seems so nervous out of sudden.

He chuckles. “What’s wrong, Yeol? Is everything’s alright? You seems nervouse.” He stated, with concern in his eyes.

Instead answering, his boyfriend only shaking his head and turns away.

“No. Nevermind. It’s not that important by the way.”

With that, he watched his boyfriend leaving their shared bedroom with slumped shoulder and carefull steps.

 

“Not important he says?” He scoffed. Another bottle soju was served in front of him by the same ahjumma.

He quickly filled his empty glass once again and gulp it down right away. “If that’s not important... then what am I to you?!” He sobbed, hands tightly gripping onto the glass.

People were looking at him right now, with curiousity, annoyance and pity. But just like before he paid them no mind as he keep sobbing in his arms.

“He left me for ing three years! And that’s not important to him?! Did he think leaving me behind not a problem?!” He gulp another shot then wiped the liquid on his chin off harshly. “In three ing years everything’s can be happening! What if he found someone else there? Or what if I don’t want to wait and looking for someone else too?! So he did think all of that is fine?!”

“Stupid giant with stupid ears and brain!”

Right now he can control himself anymore, he just hate his boyfriend so much right now.

“Park ing Chanyeol! I wish you got the hardest job in military! I wish you suffer there! Or... they can sent you to fight on the first line in a war! So you don’t have to comeback and hugged me...” his voice regurally died down, almost like whispers. “You can’t hug me... kiss me... love me... and saying sorry to me...”

With the last words leaving past his lips, his eyes turn black and his drop down to the table.

 

---

 

“Is he okay?” He asked on the earphone, eyes on the road and hands gripping tightly on the wheels.

It’s already past midnight, and the news that he just got really didn’t helping him to calm his ragging heartbeat.

The man on the other line heave a heavy sighed. “He drank too much and it will affecting his system. Right now, they still trying to identified the amount of alchohol in his system before taking another step.”

“Is it done?”

“No... not yet, Yeol. This kind of thing might be take another fifteen minutes or so for the result to be out.”

“!” He swore, fist hitting the expensive dashboard. “Why did they work so slow?! Told them to work faster then!”

He know he was being stupid right now, but he can’t help himself not to worried about his boyfriend well beings. If something bad ever happen to the smaller, he can’t forgive himself for that.

“Yah! Chanyeol-ah! You need to calm down! You’re driving now, you can’t act like this if you didn’t want to get into accident.” The guy from the other line hissed, before he added. “And I’m sure as hell Baekhyun didn’t want that to happen.”

Groaning loudly, he listens to it before he cut the call and raced his car in a full speed.

Well, traffic! Baekhyun more important than that.

 

---

 

“L-let’s break up...”

That’s the first things he heard once he step his foot  inside the room. His eyes turn big and wild while he tried to look at the person who said it.

“W-what the hell are you talking about, Baek?”

His steps seems rushed as he neared the patient bed and sit on it. Eyes never leaving the smaller. But the small actor didn’t bugged and turn his face away from him.

“I said I want us to break up.” He said. “That’s already clear enough, isn’t it?”

Frowning, the taller shaking his head. “No. I don’t get it. I... I mean... why should us?”

His eyes raked up and down on the smaller body, he looks so fragile in hospital gown. It hurts him to see his boyfriend like this, especially the caused of him to be like this is him. He really feels sorry for that, he didn’t know it will ended up like this.

So, to make a point, he reached for his boyfriend hand and squeezed softly. “You know that I love you, right? You know that I won’t leave you no matter what and-“

“But you will, Yeol!” Baekhyun quickly cut him off. The smaller head turned fast to look at him with sadness and despair in his eyes. “Soon... you will leave me soon. And you didn’t have any plan to tell me about it.”

Chanyeol looks stunned at the tears that started to pouring down his boyfriend mochi cheeks. His mouth turned dry at the accustion.

“If your manager didn’t show me your schedule this evening, maybe I will never find out about it!” He sobs. “Hell! Maybe I don’t even know when you leave me.” A harsh laughs leaving past that beautiful lips. The sounds of it sending multiple knives to Chanyeol heart. He hates seeing his angel so broken like this. He hates seeing his baby looking so lose and lonely at the same time.

Without any thoughts, he tried to swipe the tears off of his boyfriend cheeks. But to his dismay, Baekhyun won’t let him and slap his hand away.

“D-don’t touch me!” He hissed.

Didn’t want to upset him even more, Chanyeol quickly his hand away. He his dry lips. “B-but... I don’t how to tell you about this, baby. I didn’t want to leave you too.” He desperately trying to persuad the smaller to trust him, but Baekhyun it’s so hard to break.

“You told me that’s not important.” The smaller said again.

“Yes, but that doesn-“

“If telling me that not so important to you... then what am I? So I’m not important too?”

“No, Baek! Of course not! You’re important to me! You know how I looks when you’re away! You mean so much to me.”

The smaller only shakes his head slowly before he pulled his hand away from the giant’s grip. He turns his body away from the taller. “But three years is too long, Yeol. We didn’t what will happen to us in such long time. What if you find someone else when you’re away? What if you fall for them instead and forgetting me? What if I can’t wait for you and i choose to leave you too?”

Chanyeol was about to open his mouth, but nothing’s comes out. Never did once those things crossing his mind before. He’d never thought that the smaller would be thinking so deep like that and it only increase his worries. Baekhyun’s right. They didn’t know what the future would lead them. What if all those things coming true? What if Baekhyun can’t wait for him anymore? What if he’s being too lonely and found someone else to fill the loneliness while he’s away from Baekhyun? What if he can’t keep their promise to only love each other? What if... he hurts him again?

“You didn’t answer me, Yeol.” Baekhyun’s soft voice distracted him. He quickly looking back at Baekhyun who already looking at him with a sad smile. “You were thinking about the possibility of it all, right? You were thinking about being lonely while you’re on your duty. You were thinking about finding away to fill the loneliness by finding someone else. And you were thinking about me not waiting for you anymore...” the smaller boy sighs.

“I think... it’s better for us to break it now.” Baekhyun smiled, the same sad smile. “It’s better to hurt now than waiting for nothing and getting hurt in the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter