Take 10 : Episode 0.5

We Got Married
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Take 10 : Episode 0.5

 

 

His first meeting with Grandma Park wasn’t something unpleasant to be remembered about. To be honest, he kind of like the meeting especially at the part where Grandma Park tells him a childhood story of the Ice Cold Prince Park Chanyeol.

A warm feelings of hot chocolates in both his and Chanyeol’s hands, the sweet aroma of fresh baked chocolate brownies that was served right in front of their eyes after the delicious dinner they got bringing up the familiar feelings he has only ever felt when he’s together with his own mother or grandma.

“And this one is Chanyeol’s favorite. He won’t eat his lunch before he got his chocolate brownies.” Grandma Park says as she pointed at the slice of warm brownies.

A chuckle sounds that Baekhyun starting familiar with, once again echoed around the small room. From the corner of his eyes, Baekhyun can see how much the happiness Chanyeol feels everytime Grandma Park talking about his childhood memories. There’s no single trace of the Ice Cold Prince Park Chanyeol that everything labeled him to.

“That’s because you were the one baked it for me, Granny.” Chanyeol says, mouth full with his favorite cake with a few crumbs smeared around his handsome face.

Baekhyun was about to tease Chanyeol about his eating manner when he feels a warm hand tugging on his softly and slipping something inside his palm. He looks up the owner of the hand when his eyes meet with the identical black orbs that were owned by Chanyeol too.

“Please help your husband with his face.” Grandma Park says while winked at him playfully.

With a slight blush on his cheeks, Baekhyun nods and move to the side to reach over Chanyeol’s lips with a clean napkin that Grandma Park just slipped in his palm.

As his hand finally reached the spot that he was aiming before, both of his and Chanyeol’s eyes stuck to look at each other. They stared for a few moments, not even realizing Grandma Park already pulled out a white Polaroid camera and took few pictures of them both in the most intimate moment.

“Awwww! How sweet!” Grandma Park giggles while looking at the photos.

Both Chanyeol and Baekhyun quickly realized their position and move away from each other, eyes looking at everything but each other.

“Chanyeol, you and Baekhyun really looks good together!” Grandma Park still fangirling over their photos, not even realizing the awkward atmosphere that was happen between his grandson and his virtual husband.

Baekhyun took big gulps of his hot chocolate at the mention of them. Scratch that! The meeting with Grandma Park was something he wanted to forget. Baekhyun pulls out a shy smile while looking at Grandma Park, not knowing what to respond about the unexpected statement.

Realizing the trouble Baekhyun was in, Chanyeol decided to voice for them both by rolling his eyes at his grandmother shocking statement.

“Grannie, you shouldn’t talk like that on the first meeting. You make him feels nervous.” Chanyeol chuckles sheepishly, quietly taking another bite of his brownies.

His grandmother only shrugged and hands him and Baekhyun a photo for each person. “This is the gift for both of you, I didn’t want you to left this house empty handed.” She explained while tucking another photos inside her journal book.

Baekhyun managed to thank her without freaking out if not, Grandma Park would noticed how stiffed his body become now.

“Oh, Chanyeol. Why don’t you show him around the lake? The scenery looks pretty cool at this hour but, please take care of him and let him borrowed your old sweater or hoodie or something that can warm him up. Okay?” Grandma Park got up from her seat and gestured the two boys to get up as well and follow her to another room.

Baekhyun take a look at the room and it turn out to be a bedroom, small but simple. A single bed pressed against the wall, a medium size study desk right beside the bed, two closets right beside the doorway and few of band rock posters hanging on the wall. Oh, there’s a full body mirror that was places in the corner of the room, right beside the small windows of this room.

“Baekhyun dear, this is Chanyeol old room.” Grandma Park says from the doorway. She looks at Baekhyun curious eyes with a gentle smile.

“Chanyeol’s room?” Baekhyun asked, eyes turn to look at the giant who looks busy looking for something inside one of his closet.

Again, another weird feelings came rush through his body for the nth time today. He feels like home in this room, the warm feelings he got once he step his foot inside this small house still lingering till now. He loves it, he loves it too much and this kind of feelings makes him want to stay in this room a little longer. Away from the lighting camera, the unending schedule, a long line scripted that he has to memories in a very short time, faking his smile for the sake of his image and popularity. All of them was tiring him, leaving begging for another day to pass quickly until he can get away from them for good.

But, if it’s not because of this cold hearted giant that he was meet because of his profession, he won’t get a chance to feel this warm feelings anymore. He really need to thank the giant later, when they’re in a good term.

“I love it here.” Baekhyun chirped cheerfully.

Grandma Park flashed him her beautiful smile before she looked at her grandson who is still busy looking for something. “Have you found it, Chan?”

The tall guy nods, pulling his head out of the closet together with a white fluffy sweater that looks two times bigger than Baekhyun’s size. He turns around and walk to Baekhyun who is still standing near his bed.

“Wear this, this is the smallest thing that I have but I thinks it’s enough to warm you up.” He said while shoving the sweater in Baekhyun’s arms.

Baekhyun looks at Chanyeol then back to the fluffy sweater. “T-thank you.” He mumbles silently.

The grinned he received from Chanyeol as the respond was enough to send him floating on the nine clouds.

Both Chanyeol and Grandma Park leaving Beakhyun alone to change his clothes in Chanyeol room while they’re waiting for him in the living room.

Once he was done changing his clothes, he can’t help himself but to take a look at his figure in the mirror. Honestly speaking, he admitted it to himself that he looks really cute in that big white fluffy sweater. There’s a lingering scents of chocolate and woods flowing out from that sweater. It reminds him of his grandmother house back in his hometown. Oh gosh, he missed his grandmother so much now.

After making sure that he looks good enough, he make his way out of the room to the living room.

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter