Bonus 1 : Happy Newyear

We Got Married
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 We Got Married 

 Bonus 1 : Newyear 

 

 

No one ever told Baekhyun that having twins as part of their family would be this hard. Well, let’s just say that sometimes Baekhyun need to recheck how much energy he has left in his body after spending his time with the twins, especially during the part where he need to prepare his kids for New Year’s event tonight. Walking back and forth from one room to another as he prepared everythings that they need for tonight, Baekhyun keep mumbling to himself about the stupid decision he makes about not hiring a maid or a butler due to his possessiveness towards the twins.

After making sure everything they needed were placed in the bag, the small actor started walking out of the master bedroom towards the playroom, where he’s one hundred percent sure that’s the only place he will find the twins at this moment.

As he arrived in front of said room, from where he stands, he can heard very clearly the cute giggles of his two sons alongside the deep laugh of his giant husband. With a smile on his face, he pushed the door open before letting himself get inside that room. He was about to call his favorite people to get ready for tonight event when a beautiful sight caught his eyes.

Chanyeol, with his deep laughs echoed across the room, was lying on his stomach in the middle of the room with toys scattered around him. The twins are seated in their father back while playfully tugging and ruffling their father hair, making it looks messy and out of place. From the look of it, Chanyeol acted as the bad guy in this situation while the twins was situated themselves as the hero who managed to capture the bad guy and now torturing him for doing the bad things.

Channie, the eldest twin, start jumping happily on his father back, making the younger, Hyunnie, shrieked in happiness as he follow his hyung to the same.

But, for the giant. He looks so much in trouble to hold the pain on his back, because honestly speaking their eight months babies isn’t that light. They’re growth up as a healthy babies with different features that not quite match with each other, even though they’re born as twins. Park Chan has a big ears like Chanyeol, a pair of small puppy eyes like Baekhyun and a plump lips of Park Chanyeol. While Park Hyun has Baekhyun’s button up nose and thin lips with Chanyeol’s big eyes adorning his face. But people can tell how perfect they looks with their parents features mixed in one.

Park Chan and Park Hyun was born on June 14th, with a bubbly laugh from Park Chan and a loud cry from Park Hyun. Both was born as a healthy babies that really looks like their parents. After cleaning up the twins and wrapping them in baby blue blankets, the doctor exclaimed that they’re fraternal twins, the twins that didn’t looks exactly like each other. After hearing that, Baekhyun can sees his husband smile getting wider before the giant whispers his words softly at the mother of their kids.

“Then we can share our features. One of them must be looks exactly like me and another will take your beautiful genes.”

And Baekhyun can’t help himself but blushing at that. Thanks the giant for having a cheesy mouth like that.

 

“Hyunnie, Channie... do you want to break my bones?” Chanyeol groans in the end, which only made the mischievous twins giggle at him.

 

Baekhyun laughed at Chanyeol’s pained expression as the kids keep jumping on his back. It’s not the babies fault, to be honest. Chanyeol was the one who asked Baekhyun to leave the kids alone with him, because it’s been days since the last time he played around with the twins. The busy schedule for his comeback really take a tool on Chanyeol’s time with the twins, that’s making Chanyeol’s worried about his lose time with the twins. And it was true though, because the twins such a smart babies who know how to get mad at their daddy who didn’t have time to play with them, and as the payment, they make a mess on Chanyeol’s new sheets of songs that he forgot to hide away from the twins on the living room. And for the love of God, Chanyeol can’t get mad at the twins action.

To say that Baekhyun was shocked at their kid’s action is kind of normal, because the twins seems really angry at the giant at that time. They’re not even want to let go of Baekhyun even after Chanyeol joined them the next day during breakfast.

 

Still hearing the happy giggles of the twins while torturing his husband, Baekhyun decided to make a move and help his giant husband from the small monsters.

“Alright, boys! Let’s get ready for tonight!” Baekhyun said, clapping his hands twice. “And Chanyeol! What are you doing down there?”

Chanyeol tilted his head to peer over his shoulder at his small husband before he rolled his eyes at the latter while twins turn around at their mother voice.

“Ma!” Channie called happily. With a little difficulty, he climb down his father body and crawling towards his mother on his hands and knees.

“Awwww, my handsome little prince Channie!” Baekhyun mused, crouching down to catch the baby in his arms. “What did you and your brother do to Daddy, huh?”

The toddler only giggles while pointing at his twin who still busy playing with Chanyeol’s hair.

Baekhyun chuckled, “Should we help daddy, now?”

As if he understood what Baekhyun just said, the baby clapped his chubby hands happily. “Da! Da!”

Doing as what his son asked him, Baekhyun walked to Chanyeol’s side before getting on his knees to gather Hyunnie on his other arm and pulls him up from the giant body. The giant earns as relieved sigh from his husband.

“Up, up now, boys! Time’s up! And now... it’s time for me to dress you up, okay?” Baekhyun cheered, kissing his babies squishy cheeks. He looked up as his husband who already standing tall in front of him with boths hands rubbing on his sore back.

“Geez, babe. They’re really taking your side in the revenge department.” Chanyeol groaned, playfully trying to bite the twins cheeks.

“Glad to hear that then.” Baekhyun grinned at his giant husband.

 

But they soon got interrupted by Hyunnie’s loud giggles. Their eyes instantly turns to look at the said baby, and found out that Channie was pinching his brother small button nose while laughing at the giggles that his brother made.

Chanyeol shook his head with a warm smile on his face. “Channie really looks like me, huh?” He grinned. “He loves playing with Hyunnie’s nose, just like me who loves to play with yours, Baek.” Chanyeol even make a point by pinching Baekhyun’s nose, making his husband scrunched up his nose.

Baekhyun rolled his eyes. “Yeah, yeah. Bad habit. I wonder why did he almost took everything of you?”

Chanyeol said nothing but laughed together with the clueless twins.

 

---

 

Upon arriving on the venue where the event will be held soon, the famous celebrity couple getting out of their black limousine together with their twins in each arms. With Channie in his left arm, Chanyeol entwined his hand with his husband’s smaller ones, as the beautiful actor also holding Hyunnie in his arm possessively. They both smiles at everyone that waiting for them on the red carpet.

All the cameras are focusing on them, trying to get as much pictures of their family as the said couple trying their best to shield their kids from the camera flash. How much they know the twins hate those things.

People were shouting their names, throwing questions and praising them and their kids for looking so cute and awesome tonight. Not to mention it’s the first time for them to bring their kids out for public eyes to see, because being the celebrities like them, privacy is much needed, and one of them is having the twins safety on the first place of their must-to-do-list.

But, after almost a year hiding their kids from media, both parents decided that it was finally the time for the world to see the beautiful creatures that they called as their kids. Because sooner or later, people bound to know, and they just want people to accept their kids just like how they accepted those angels in their life.

Knowing as the mother of their kids, Baekhyun also trying his best to make his babies to looks as cute as possible for this special event.

Recently, the twins are so absorbed in Minions’ world. Thanks to technology to bring that thing in Youtube. So, when the twins accidentally playing with Baekhyun’s phone and by miracles they managed to stumble on Youtube, the twins was face to face with Minions who play around with each other and keep asking for banana.

Since then, the twins always hyped up when he sees banana and Minions’ stuffs relates. Baekhyun even have to brought lots of Minions plushies and change their bed sheets and cushions into Minions theme.

Wanting to bring the joy for his sons first appearance, Baekhyun decided to dress them up as little Park Minions. Channie and Hyunnie were covered in cute yellow sweaters and blue denim overalls with print out stencil of G on the front pockets. Their small chubby hands were covered with black wool gloves for babies , making the twins whines cutely for not being able to on their fingers. On top of their heads where yellow beanies with goggles attached to it and the twins always trying to take them off in a multiple ways. On their feet were black combat boots that was special made by Key hyung (one of the top designer in South Korea) for the twins to be comfortable while wearing them, which ended up with Channie trying to the said boots because apparently it looks really shiny just like candy to him.

As for Chanyeol and Baekhyun, they go with a modern vampire concept. Baekhyun was wearing a pair of black velvet tuxedo with white lace button up shirt under and a black ribbon tie around his neck. While Chanyeol, he almost just looks like his husband, but with the different of a pair of red velvet tuxedo and a long black trench coat over it. He’s wearing the same ribbon tie like Baekhyun’s. And to be honest to God, they really does looks like a royal vampire couple with little minions in their arms.

 

The bodyguards were moving closely around them, guarding them away from any harm that can be happen without them knowing it. With smile still attached on their face, they stop on the booth where all the media got a chance to take a pic of the royal couple and their princes.

“And here’s our phenomenal couple! Welcome to Park Chanyeol and Park Baekhyun. And also, our little prince, the Park’s Twins.” The MC hollered on the mic after giving the said couple a simple bow as greetings.

Baekhyun waving cutely at the peers, making people cooing at the mother figure that still looks cute and adorable even after he got two adorable kids as his children. On the other hand, Chanyeol looking at the cameras with his cool stoic face, only sparing a small smirks here and there for people to take. As for the twins, due to their curiosity of noise around them, they pulls their face away from their parents’ chests and look around their eyes blinking in wonder and amusement.

“So how’s your day, Park Chanyeol-ssi? Do you have anything special for us tonight?”

Catching the mic that the staff handed to him, Chanyeol pulls out a simple smile at the camera. “Yes, I did. And since t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter