Take 5 : Episode 2.0

We Got Married
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

We Got Married

Take 5 : Episode 2.0

 

 

Chanyeol read the title of the article with a slight movement of his eyes before he closed the page and threw the phone back on the bed. He took off the shirt that he was wearing at the moment and tossed it on the basket bin near his bathroom door. He walked out to his balcony with only his ripped jeans without any shirt on. He leans on the railing while looking up at the night sky.

Sometimes, living in luxury is not as happy as you thought. He’s living in one of the most expensive apartment in Gangnam. Having two Mercedes, two red Ferrari and a white Lamborghini parked safely in his apartment basement. Not only that, he also had six private villas at different countries both in Asia and Europe. But have you ever thought who he will spend all the luxury he got with?

The answer is no one. There’s no one.

That’s not because he’s such a closed fisted guy. He loves sharing, even though he doesn’t show it, but he likes it when he sees someone happy just because of him. That’s why his fans are something that he values the most. But, that was one of the reasons why up until now he’s still single for the past five years. He’s so busy with his career that sometime it makes him forget the meaning of love, to love, and to be loved in the most intimating way.

Since the last heartbreak, he made a promise to himself that it was the last heartbreak that will happen to him because after that, he will forbid all the emotion that smells like romance infiltrate his life once again. He won’t let something like that to happen and messed up his mind and life. But sometimes he has to admit that he feels lonely in his own apartment without having anyone to come over aside from his manager’s constant visit. And that rare thing is happening to him now.

After the shooting for the first episode for ‘We Got Married’ this new season, all he think about right now is how to act like you love and admire that person like he was one and the only person you ever love in this world and not to mention that he had to act like that until the end of the season.

No, he can’t help himself but to worry about it over and over again.

He might be look calm and don’t give a about what happen around him, but these things aren’t something simple that you can forget so easily within a few minutes. It’s different with the way you act for the movie, because at that very moment everything you do, everything you say, and every emotion you show was all scripted, you only need to act it out and let it happen like what the producers want. But this virtual marriage thing was different. They need to act natural and do all the things just like the script but more spontaneous and more… um, sincere? He didn’t know, he just didn’t know how to do it properly and how to do it with someone that you took a dislikes to at your very first meeting with that person.

Chanyeol his lower lips and chuckled lightly. What the hell? Now when he think about it, that Midget is really good with his job. He even knew to make such a cute faces and gestures without getting slapped by him right on the face. Because Park Chanyeol doesn’t like cute people or people who like to act cute, it disgusted him and they seems fake and annoying. But what the little Midget showed him was something far from disgusting and not even annoying him in the slightest… or maybe he had to hold himself not to puke at Baekhyun. Baekhyun literally has the cutest face he has ever seen when he asked him to ride the carousel together. He really wanted to say no, but he held it and let Baekhyun dragged his long legs towards the sparkling gold unicorn that was waiting for him and his partner patiently.

He chuckled silently while remembering what they did on their first date.

 

---

 

“Baek? Aren’t you too old to ride these things?” He asked the little guy who is now bouncing on his feet while looking at him impatiently.

“Oh, Giant! Come on! We’re never too old to have fun!” Baekhyun swayed Chanyeol’s arms back and forth while begging at him cutely. “Please, please, please pretty please~” He said again, now with tears on his cute puppy-like-eyes.

What the hell? Is that even real?

Chanyeol sighed and nodding his head slowly, he averts his gaze from the guy beside him in attempt to keep his cool image. “Fine but I’m not going to play it with you.”

“What? No!” Baekhyun whines again. “It’s our first date! We should enjoy it together.” He reasoned out, which for Chanyeol is bull. He won’t let go of his pride just for that ing unicorns.

Chanyeol shook his head. “No, Baek. I rather die and fall from the roller coaster than riding that thing, okay?”

Baekhyun let go of Chanyeol’s arms and pouted heavily, both arms crosses over his chest. “So, did you just saying that you rather die than make me happy?”

Uh, yes. “No, Baek. That’s not what I mean.” Chanyeol said, purposely lying and trying to keep his smile on his face. “What I mean is…”

“Okay, fine.” Baekhyun cut him off. “Let’s go to the Haunted House then.” He turns around and start to walk away, leaving Chanyeol behind.

Chanyeol rolled his eyes and whispers under his breath, "What I mean is... stop being so cute. Dammit!" He rubbed his face in frustration before he start following Baekhyun small steps from behind.

 

---

 

“Woah!” Jongdae slapped at Joonmyun thighs harshly. “Isn’t it awesome? They just meet today and now they act and fight like an old couple already!”

Joonmyun silently rubbing on his abused thighs and look back at the LCD that showing the image of two guys entering the Haunted House. “Well, maybe because they

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter