[Teaser/Spoiler] Bonus 3 : Happen Ending

We Got Married
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

  We Got Married 

  Bonus 3 : Happen Ending 

 

 

A harsh slap can be heard echoud through all around the big expensive room, followed by a hush gasps from everyone inside that room who is too shock to react and help the poor little guy who holding his reddening cheeks like his life is depended on it.
Looking at his sinful hand that was landed on that smooth cheek awhile before, he quickly muttering a bunch of apologize and trying to gather the smaller guy into his arms, which he failed immediatily.

“B-Baek... I’m sorry, I-I d-didn’t-“

“Don’t.Touch.Me!” Baekhyun hissed, slapping the hands away before running out of that room. Leaving everyone with a tragic image in their heads and a stupid lanky giant looking at the retreating figure in regrets and sorry.

“I will never forgive you if something’s bad happening to him again, Park. Never. And you’ll die in my hands.” Sehun said all of sudden from his behind before he too, running out of that room, looking for the little midget.

With that last blow, Chanyeol falls on his knees. Not minding about other people inside that room who’s still watching the unfolded scene in front of them. A series of pitiful cries leaving past his mouth until a hand suddenly grabbing his arms and urging him to get up and facing the owner of that hand.

“Chanyeol... hey, it’s okay.” A soft whispers said, that hands now holding his face softly.

Chanyeol shooks his head. “No, I hurts him.”

“No, you don-“

“Yes, I did! ! I HURTS HIM!” Chanyeol cries in frustration. His desperate eyes looking back at the pair that he used to love before. “You don’t understand, Jinah! You don’t! HE ING LOVE ME! YET HERE I AM, CHOOSING YOU OVER HIM! PUSHING HIM AWAY AND HIDING YOU BEHIND ME!”

“B-but... isn’t that want you w-want?”

“Of course not, I-“

“BUT YOU KISSED ME, CHANYEOL! YOU KISSED RIGHT IN FRONT OF HIM!”

“T-that’s a mistakes-“

“No, that’s not.”

“I didn’t meant to-“

“And you slapped him when he tried to push me away from you...” Jinah said softly, looking all confused at the tall guy in front of him. “Isn’t that your answer for us? You choose me, right? That’s why you did what you did to him awhile ago. You still love me... more than you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter