Take 15 : Episode 4.0

We Got Married
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

  Take 15 : Episode 4.0

 

 

Some media outlet, reporters and fans was waiting for their arrival in front of the KBS’s building. Almost all of them having their SLR camera or phone raised up high in the air, ready to snap a nice shoot of the two of the most popular male artist in South Korea.

When a white van suddenly pulled of right on the KBS’s parking lot, the hysterical voices of fangirls and snapping sounds of their cameras serves as the background music of this morning event. Right at the moment a small guy wears a plain white t-shirt matched with a pair of black jeans, together with a white mask and a black cap covering half of his face getting out of the white van, the voices suddenly level up, higher than before.

Some shouts out his name and some asking him questions about the rumors and everything regarding his relationship with a certain giant. Despite being asked those questions, not even once Baekhyun stop moving for answering those questions. He only kept walking with a handful of bodyguards surrounding him.

He breathes out in relieve as already inside the elevator together with his manager and a female staff who was a chosen to be a guide for him to the backstage of the conference room. Once they arrived inside the said room, both Baekhyun and his manager bowed at the staff respectfully.

The sights inside that room not much better than the outside, Baekhyun thinks as he peek a little from the backstage, with all the reporters and their cameras on the right positions to take good picture of him and the giant.

He was lead by another female staff to the dressing room using a staff only hallway to not make any fuss of his early arrival. Arriving inside his own dressing room, all the stylist hurriedly goes to his side and start cover him up with light make up and styling his hair down with a simple style only and changing his clothes into a white button up shirt which slightly bigger on him.

Twenty minutes later, when he was about to get out from the dressing room towards the stage, he came face to face with the Giant Park who now just like him, dressed up in button up t-shirt and a pair of tuxedo except for the color of it. Chanyeol looks much handsome wearing a black button up shirt and a pair of dark grey tuxedo. He looks like runaway model without much work. His jet black hair was pushed back and it only makes him looks hotter than he usually did. Not that Baekhyun want to admit it himself.

Chanyeol sighs. “Stop checking me out and move your little out of the way, Midget. They’re going to start soon.”

Baekhyun rolls his eyes at said giant. “I’m not checking you out, Giant. I just feel sorry for the stylist noona who work hard to make you looks good but failed.” He sassed back.

“Is it really that hard for you saying the truth and admit it that I always look handsome no matter what?”

“Wait… did you out of your mind, Giant?”

Chanyeol throws him a blank face before he resumed his walk, passing Baekhyun on the way.

“Wait!” Without Baekhyun realize it, his hand reaching for Chanyeol’s arm as the latter only a few feets away from him.

“What again now?”

Baekhyun frowns. “Seriously? Didn’t you realize it how weird your attitude toward me now?”

Chanyeol looks back at Baekhyun, face void of any emotion but his gaze remaining lock with Baekhyun’s brown orbs. “Which one did you find weird, Midget?”

The little one shook his head then sighs. “You’re not drunk, right?”

“No.”

“Are you on drug?”

“Of course not.”

“Did you sleep well last night?”

“Uh… yeah?”

Almost rubbing on his makes up face in frustration but stopping himself before it happen, and choose to  cross his arms in front of his chest, instead feeling intimidate by the little one action, Chanyeol feels the opposite.

The little Midget grumpily stomping his foots against the porcelain floor. “Then why did you asking me for a date before? Bringing me to your grandmother house, laughing and talking with me as if we’ve been friends for years and… you kissed me out of blue!” He took a deep breath before continued. “Now when we meet, you act different again this morning. You act like you didn’t even give a about me. You’re confusing me, you know that?” That’s all he said as he start to walk ahead, leaving an unimpressed giant behind.

“Didn’t I already tell him that he talk too much?”

Chanyeol shook his head as he too, following the path Baekhyun took towards the stage.

 

---

 

The first thing that greets him once they were reached the stage was the lights of cameras and bunch of voices calling their names. Both flashing their on-camera smiles as the both asked to make a pose for the media to take some photos of them. After another snaps and forced smile, the MC asked them to take a seat behind a long black table with microphones lying on it, ready for them to use. Both Chanyeol and Baekhyun were seated side by side, looking too good together.

The conference finally started with the greetings from both artists and the representatives of each agency before the MC lets the two idols to be asked by the media.

As on cue, everyone raised their hand in the air, and a woman with long hair got chosen. Her eyes frames with thick glasses that looks too old fashioned for someone around her ages, it only makes her looks older and scarier in Baekhyun’s eyes.

“My name is Kim Hyun Na from Star News. Firstly, I want to congrats you both for being a couple in We Got Married.” She said, now with a beautiful smile suddenly appearing on her face.

Baekhyun blinks curiously at that before he and Chanyeol throws a small thank you to her and let’s her to continue.

“I want to ask you both. Regarding the photo of both of you sitting near the lake with only small spaces in between, does that mean the possibility of you two kissing was there or not? Because there’s already some rumors flying around about the kissing that was happen before the photo being taken. That’s all I want to ask. Thank you.”

The first question they got wasn’t something that surprised them. But, the truth behind that question was something that they can’t avoid so easily and erase from their minds.

Chanyeol was the first one to answer it as he brought the microphone near his lips. “That’s not true.” That’s all he said and Baekhyun trying so hard not to rolls his eyes for the stupid answer from the giant. How funny their situation right now, those people already smart enough to make a guess about what happen between them before the photo being taken, but giving them a fake story about it was… somehow… make Baekhyun feels annoyed at himself.

Baekhyun sighs as he decided to make a clear answer for that question.

He makes an eye contact with the gi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter