Take 27 : Episode 8.0

We Got Married
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

  Take 27 : Episode 8.0

 

 

The loud chatting sounds can be heard as both males start walking through the entranced and walked straight to the receptionist behind the wide black desk with a bright smile on their faces. The little one between the two quickly making his way to directly facing the foreign lady, he throws her his infamous smile with a cute popping sound from his mouth.

“We’re here!” The little guy cheers loudly, spinning around happily while enjoying the grimaced expression from his virtual husband at the noise he made.

Chanyeol, the taller guy, stopping beside Baekhyun and placed both their suitcases on the floor with a sigh of relieve past his lips.

“Oh, sir. I’m so sorry. Why didn’t you asked our staff to bring your things?” said the foreign girl as she glancing worriedly at two big suitcases the client brought with them.

Using his ability in English Baekhyun, he only laughs and waves her off lightly, “Nonsense. My husband here…” his hand touched Chanyeol’s arm affectionately, “really strong! So this two little suitcases are nothing compared to his strength!” He added proudly.

The foreign girl looked at the two in confused before she’s too, laughing at the little male.

“Alright then.” She nodded. “So, what can I do for you both, gentleman?” She asked kindly at them.

Before Baekhyun can say anything, Chanyeol beat him out off it with the shortest sentence ever.

“KBS.”

The girl quickly typed something on her monitor before handing them their keys and room number. “Room 614 on the 12 floors. Our staff will lead you there and they’ll get your things with them.”

With one last small bow at the receptionist lady, the two pair got lead by a two staff inside the elevator.

The receptionist lady looks at the retreating figure of the two handsome guy before sigh dreamily. "That's why I love Korean, they're really know how to choose the right paired to be married."

 

---

 

“Stop jumping around.” Chanyeol grumpily said, throwing a secret dirty looks at the smaller as the latter was about the open the sliding glass door to the balcony. Fortunately, the camera on the corner, right beside his smaller husband didn’t manage to catch his real expression at that time.

The little guy turns around at him and facing him with a cute pout painting his face. “Why?” He whines cutely. “I just want to check them out and see the beautiful world outside.”

Chanyeol rolled his eyes mentally at that.

Yeah. So you can’t check out those built tall foreign man from ‘our’ balcony. Chanyeol cheered mentally.

“But you’ll get tired easily, babe. And it won’t be fun if you already get tired before we’re having fun.” Chanyeol lied smoothly.

Baekhyun can’t help but scoff at that.

"Oh come on! You know how much energy I've got in my body." Baekhyun grinned cheekily, annoying the out of Chanyeol who's trying his best not to let his fatigue win him over. Can they just finish this scene already? Because Chanyeol swear, his body really want to break right here right then, not to mention the amount of time that they got to relax before taking another scene.

With a small smile, Chanyeol ignored Baekhyun's hinted of protest at his sudden control over the latter as he goes to their suitcase and dragged the smallest backpack he brought along for the trip -the black one near the bed- before zipped it open. Still completely ignoring the little midget as he busying himself with his clothes and personal things.

After a few minutes with nothing but a sulking sound of Baekhyun from the corner of the room, Chanyeol finally decided to check on his little husband with a slight tilt on his head.

"Do you want to use the bathroom first?" He suddenly asked, trying to sound concern and sincere when in all honestly, he just want to get the out of here and enjoying his private time.

On the other hand, the y diva decide to playing hard this time as he keep glaring at his phone screen with a cute pout still attached on his face.

No way in hell he will let that stupid giant freak win over him this time around. He doesn’t give a with the script anymore. Baekhyun thought, mentally cursing at the giant with different language in his head.

“Baek?” Chanyeol tried again, but Baekhyun much stubborn that he thought.

Chanyeol sighed again for the nth time today before making his way towards the midget and crouching down in front of him with a practice smile on his face. “Hey...” He called again, poking at the cute button nose playfully.

This time, Baekhyun decided to look back at him, with glassy eyes and tremble lips. Making all the heart of the staff inside that room cooing at the sad face of the cute little pup. “I just want to go outside and enjoying the view.” He whimpers, attacking them with another level of cuteness.

Chanyeol almost losing his when he did that, but trying to maintain his cool, Chanyeol reached to cup Baekhyun face and giving him a little peck on his forehead, smirking a little at the shock expression Baekhyun gave him. “I know, Midget. We will go, but later...” He smiled pulling away a little to give the viewers a better view of Baekhyun reddening face before continued. “After you having a nice bath and dressed pretty, we will go outside and having fun. Sounds nice?”

If it’s not because all the camera and staff that crowding inside their room, Chanyeol would end up with a broken nose for kissing Baekhyun like that as he pleased. Doesn’t he realized how much Baekhyun hate him right now?

“Together?” Baekhyun tilts his head.

Chanyeol nods.

“But…” Baekhyun sighs, he looks back at his phone for the dramatic effect before showing Chanyeol a text message on it. “I want to go to this Food Festival.”

Chanyeol raised an eyebrow as he looks down at picture Baekhyun show him in his phone. He shook his head before heading to bathroom with pair of clothes on his hands. “We can’t, Baek. The event will ended soon in an hour or so. We can’t make it.” He said, ignoring the whimpers that comes next from the little midget.

But what he didn’t expect is a pair of small arms wrapped around his middle from behind and a face flushed against his back.

“Pleaaaaseeeee... pretty pretty pretty please!”

A cute whimpers followed by, before finally Chanyeol giving up and turns around to look at the little midget in the eyes. Chanyeol cursed loudly inside his head for having this cute guy as his virtual husband.

While trying to maintain his facial expression with a charming smile that barely show to anyone, Chanyeol cupped Baekhyun’s face in between his big palms before squeezing the mochi cheeks that those girls love so much. The atmosphere in that room seems thick and full of anticipation.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter