Take 34 : Episode 9.0

We Got Married
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

  We Got Married 

  Take 34 : Episode 9.0 

 

 

After the unexpected accident from that night and the substituted ring that still framing his delicate finger, Baekhyun having a hard time not to feelings nervous and getting all jittery whenever a certain giant near him. He can’t explain how it feels, but he just know that looking all flustered and shy in front his virtual husband doesn’t sounds cool at all especially when the said husband probably already know the reason behind his blushing mochi cheeks. Argh! That’s a big big NOOOOO!

Baekhyun quickly slapping his red cheeks at the thought as he’s trying to wipe the blushing cheeks a way while looking at the mirror in front of him.

“Geez, Baekhyun. Stop ruining your make up.” The make up noona scolded him lightly, earning a cute pout from the smaller.

“Alright, noona.” He quietly says as he finally managed to stay still and let the make up artist do her job properly.

Once everyone gathered at the site, the staffs quickly handing them their script for today event, which didn’t involved much activity other than some fun games and romantic moments. To match the topic of today activity, the couple was dressed in a more casual yet elegant clothes. The first one to finish changing his attire and fix his make up is Chanyeol, as he’s already claimed that he rather use light foundation and sunblock with sunglasses attached on the bridge of his nose. He also wearing one of his favorite red polo shirt, a pair of knee length white jeans. On top of his head he choose a white cowboy hat to match his style.

One word that matched his today outfit is hot, like really hot. But, Baekhyun won’t admit it loudly though.

It takes another five minutes for Baekhyun to finish and join Chanyeol at the side of the beach, near the big stone they were climbed yesterday.

Once Chanyeol saw him approaching from afar with two cameramens following him from behind.

“Is it just me or are we really wearing a couple outfit today?” He teasingly asked his husband who wear the same sytle as him, but what makes it different is Baekhyun wears a dark blue polo shirt instead. But in the end, his eyes move to the midget’s delicate fingers whereas his favorite ring looks so perfect on his small middle finger.

Baekhyun chuckles and shakes his head cutely. “Aren’t you the one who copying me?”

Chanyeol laughs. “Unfortunately, no, midget. I’m the first to finish, remember?”

“Geez. It’s okay if you didn’t want to admit it.”

Their playfull banter ended witch Chanyeol who then smiling at him and shrugging his shoulder before offering his hand for Baekhyun to take, which the latter so gladly did and let his much smaller hand linked with the taller.

With a little skip on his steps, the midget hopping around happily beside his husband while smiling at everything’s he saw. His eyes sparkles at the beautiful view of the sea and people who’s happily playing around at there. Lucky for them, the sun not really burning them and the sea... they’re just looks so breathtaking as always.

“So... what are we going to do for today?” He asked his husband after a few minutes of walking and exchanging cute smile to each other.

As the answer, Chanyeol pulling something out from his back pocket and hands it to Baekhyun. “You go see it.”

“Mission card? Already?” He asked cutely, feigning being curious and clueless at what was inside. With his delicate hands, he opened the red envelope and pulls out the white card from it.

 

Hello, ChanBaek couple!

This is your third day of Honeymoon. So today both of you will be playing a game called  Treasure Hunt as a team, to show the bonded you have with each other.

There will be clues for you to find the treasures, and each clues can be earned by finishing various games and challenges.

 

“Treasure Hunt!” Baekhyun giggles happily. “The last time I played this game when I was still a  trinee. And this is sooooooo much fun!”

Taking the letter from the smaller, Chanyeol folded it back and shove it inside his jeans pocket once again. He pulls Baekhyun closer to his side by grabbing his waist to stop him from jumping around like he’s usually do whenever he’s happy or feelings excited.

He poke Baekhyun playfully on the cheek, earning a cute whine from the latter. “You looks like you’re really good in this game, huh? Are you sure you can help me to win this game?” He challenged, purposely to burn the fire inside Baekhyun’s competitive mind.

“Of course we can! I’m really good with clues and stuffs.” He proudly said, puffing his chest out a little.

“Aye... you liar! If you’re really good, it must be easy for you to guess who’s gonna be your husband.” He countered back, reminding his virtual husband about how he keep make the wrong guesses at who’s his virtual husband.

Trying to stop himself from rolling his eyes, he opted to cling onto his husband even more before hiding his face in his husband chest. “There are too many good rappers in South Korea! How could you expecting me to make a right guess?” he cutely added, silently feeling so proud of himself for acting so good and managed to hide the truth from the viewers.

Looking down at his small husband, Chanyeol playfully flicked the cute button nose. “Ah... how unlucky you are. You must be wish for it to be someone like G-Dragon sunbaenim or Zico sunbaenim.”

Baekhyun giggled. “Who’s going to refuse that?”

Chanyeol only shakes his head while playfully tickling Baekhyun side, almost forgetting about the staffs surrounding them. It’s like a second nature for him already, being cozy with his virtual husband without realizing it. Also it can be seen so clearly and easily on the camera at how warm Chanyeol’s eyes looks whenever his eyes catch the sight of his childish virtual husband, and how tight his grip on the smaller waist whenever the said male skipping too much on his step and almost falling face first on the sand.

Another charm of little clumsy byun puppy, Chanyeol thought with another side note to keep a watchfull eyes at Baekhyun.

Brushing the sand off of his knees, Baekhyun jabbed Chanyeol playfully on the waist. “Stop staring at me!”

Chanyeol laughs. “Why? I have the rights to do so, right?”

Poking his tongue out, Baekhyun shakes his head wildly. “No! No! No!” He cutely wiggle his delicate finger at Chanyeol. “That’s not good for my weak heart, okay?”

That’s success to make the female staffs almost fall on the ground at how cute Baekhyun looks at the moment, not to mention how the cameraman seems can’t stop himself from zooming on Baekhyun’s pretty red face after saying that exact words.

Laughing internally inside his head, he reached over to pat Baekhyun on the head.

“Alright then my little cute midget. I won’t look at you anymore.” He smiled. “But I will looking at those girls in bikinies.” He stole a naughty glance at two foreign girl who walked passed them only in two pieces of the most suggestive bikini that Baekhyun has ever seen.

“No way!” He shrieks loudly.

And loud slap on the arm come after that.

“Do.” Slap. “You.” Slap. “Have.” Slap. “A.” Slap. “Death.” Slap. “Wish?!” Slap.

The stupid tall giant gasp in surprise, covering every part of his body from the little jealous monster in front of him. Once he deemed safe, he peeks between his fingers. A sheepish smile blooming on his face. “Eh... are you done?” He stupidly asked, which earned another painfull slap for his husband.

“Done you say?!” Baekhyun scoffs, turning around from his partner and crossing his arms in front of his chest. “Openly telling me that you want to enjoy another view other than your own husband? That’s an open invitation for a fast trip to hell you know!”

Baekhyun scrunched up his nose in annoyance, looking so adorable and y at the same time with his red face from earlier tantrums.

Silently laughing at his jealous husband, Chanyeol creeped behind Baekhyun before engulfing smaller male in a back hug, making Baekhyun almost jump off of his skin at the unexpected intimate gesture that they do not planned beforehand.

Damn this giant and his stupid ability to embrassing him public, Baekhyun cursed loudly inside his head, praying and begging for his face to turn red in the camera because of this stupid silly action his lanky partner make.

Maintaining scowl on his face, Baekhyun slightly turn his face to the side. “Let. Me. Go, Giant!”

“Na ah~” Chanyeol shook his head playfully. He quite enjoying the rare moment of jealous Baekhyun in his arms, which looking so soft and cute and squishable in his arms. “I won’t let go of this jealousy moment, midget.” He grinned, looking down at the smaller. “I’d never expected you to be a jealous type. It’s amusing!”

Baekhyun didn’t know if his face can turn more redder than this, but he sure as hell that he looks like a cherry tomato right now.

“I’m not jealous!”

 

---

 

Gripping his hand tightly on Chanyeol’s hair, Baekhyun throws dagger at two foreign bikini girls a few meters in front of them with a pink card in their hands.

“That es!” Baekhyun cursed silently under his breath as both girls start to swaying their body playfully, showing another y side of him in front of HIS ING VIRTUAL HUSBAND! DAMN! I’M GOING TO KILL THEM!

“Argh! Midget! Stop pulling on my hair!” The said ungratefull virtual husband groaning loudly under him, as he tried to balancing the midget weight on his shoulder with hands clasped carefully around the smaller full thighs.

Throwing daggers in the poor giant, Baekhyun pulling his hair even more to emphasis his action deeper in that stupid giant’s head. “Then stop ogling at their s and butts, you ert!” He snaps. “We’re ordered to get those cards in their hands! Not asking you to eyeing them!”

Shaking his head, he looks incredeusly at the smaller. “Really now? Do I looks like a have time to looking at them while thighs keep choking me in every seconds?” He retorded back.

But Baekhyun rolling his eyes at him. “As if I didn’t  know you, boys.” He scoffed. “I can see your ogling eyes even from up there!”

“I’m not okay?!” Chanyeol grunts. “Just get over with it and finished them game before you killed those innocent girls.” Chanyeol starts walking with Baekhyun sitting on his shoulder.

“Innocent?! You called them innocent?! Are you blind?! How can you called them innocent with that outfits?!”

“Oh god, Baek-“

“And they just shaking their butts in front of you!”

“Will you-“

“Is that why you want to quickly go over there?! So you can get a full show of that-“

“Shut up or I’m going to kiss you right here, right now.” Chanyeol quickly cut him off. This time, he managed to gather Baekhyun attention.

His husband squinting his eyes at him. “You will not!”

Looking up back at him, Chanyeol throw a challenging looks. “Oh, yeah I will.”

“You can’t!”

“Of course, I can.”

“I will not allow you.”

“And I didn’t need your permission.”

“You ert giant!”

“You jealous midget!”

As the married couple engaging in another heated argument, the two foreign girls stopping their action as they looking at the staffs with quetions looks before looking at the still bickering couple in front of them.

One of the girls chuckles and shakes her head. “It’s so clear that neither of them pay attention to us.”

“Oh! Don’t you know? That’s what love did to you.” Another girl chirped back, eyes still looking at the couple with amusement in her eyes.

 

---

 

After they managed to get the cards from those girls (which in all h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter