Scene 9

StarStruck
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Hello, Mom?” I answered.

 

“Byun Baekhyun, where are you?”

 

“What?”

 

“Where are you? He wants to see you right now!” my mother sounded urgent.

 

“Who?”

 

“Mr. Park Chanwook. He’s here right now.”

 

Her answer alarmed me. “Where?”

 

“At the house. Come home right now.”

 

“N-now?”

 

“Yes! Right now! We thought he wasn’t coming, but he just showed up with your two biggest fans,” she sighed. “Look, you promised him you were gonna stay home this weekend. It’s up to you to fix this, Baekhyun.”

 

“Okay. Just stall them. I will be right there,” I promised as I hung up. My head was swirling with thoughts. I had to get home as soon as possible, but then there was also this Eunsung girl to take home, and from the way she’s treating me, I doubted she’d be willing to come home with me even for a while. Then I just wouldn’t tell her about our quick stop. Oh yeah, I had to do all this without the paparazzi catching me with Eunsung in the car.

 

I sighed and walked over to Yixing who had already given Eunsung her ice pack.

 

“That might be a problem,” he told me seriously.

 

“Why?”

 

“My waiting room is filled with big guys with big cameras.”

 

My heart sank. “You-- the paparazzi found me?” When he nodded, I pinched the nose of my bridge as I began to think.

 

“O

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter