Author's Acknowledgments & Other Works

StarStruck
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Author's Acknowledgments

After 8 months and 12 days, I have finally finished!! I'd like to thank the Lord for allowing that to happen and for giving me this laptop to write. I need and want to thank Disney for blessing us with this movie. I supposed I have to thank Byun Baekhyun for being so adorable and an inspiration. Finally, I'd like to thank YOU for sticking me through this story!! Love you :)

 

Author's Other Works

Four Seasons of Love

Had Joy known beforehand that pulling a prank on mortals would turn her human, she wouldn't have done it. But because she didn't know, she now has to right her wrongs as well as experience the four types of love in order to become a cupid again. Shouldn't be too difficult, right? 

She was never more wrong in her life.

And this Sehun guy? He's the reason why her mission became difficult. Because he's difficult.

Read it here!

What If

After Krystal is revealed to be dating, Minhyuk allows himself to think about the what ifs.

Read it here!

Third Time's The Charm

After failed confessions and broken relationships, Krystal was done. She refused to date anymore. That is, until someone comes along and changes her mind - and touches her heart.

Read it here!

Crushed

So that's why they call it a crush. Because you sometimes end up feeling utterly, absolutely crushed by it. 

Read it here!

Mid Month Celebrations

T

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter