Scene 8

StarStruck
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

When I began to utter his name, he swiftly placed a hand on my mouth and the other on my head to silence me. “I will give you front-row tickets to my next concert if you don’t scream my name,” he said urgently.

 

Honestly, the nerve of him to assume I was a fan just like any other fifteen year old girl. I pushed his hand off my mouth to snap, “I don’t want to see your stupid concert.” I raised my hand to my head again which intensified its throbbing. Must be an after effect of meeting this Baekhyun idiot. “Ow!”

 

Baekhyun looked taken aback and seriously concerned. “Okay. I need to get you to a doctor.”

 

I heard the rev of a powerful engine growing louder and louder as it approached us. The car’s headlights illuminated me and Baekhyun who looked up at the car.

 

“Oh, come on, come on,” he said as he stood up, gesturing for me to stand up as well. He even extended his hands to help me get up. “No, get this hand. This hand.” He pulled me up with ease. “There we go. Come on. Just--” He bent over to pick up my keys and handed them to me before he tugged on my hands to lead me to the waiting Ferrari.

 

“What about Hyunjin?” I demanded.

 

“Who’s Hyunjin?” Judging from his answer, I assumed my sister didn’t get to meet her hero while I, who could honestly care less about him, was (un)lucky enough to do it instead.

 

“My sister. She’s up in the club.”

 

A tall guy exited from the driver’s side of the car, looking baffled. I recognized him to be the one whom my sister had dragged into the club earlier. “Whoa, whoa, whoa!” he said as he came to meet us. “What happened?”

 

“Look, help now. Questions later,” Baekhyun said as he handed me to his confused but obedient friend.

 

“Okay, uh...” He was at a loss for words as he guided me to the passenger’s seat.

 

“Just get her in the car,” Baekhyun ordered, and his friend helped me into the car. I was glad for the assistance because I felt a slightly lightheaded but I assumed it was because of my crash earlier.

 

“Who is this?” his friend wanted to know.

 

“Seatbelt,” Baekhyun told his friend then took a look at me. “What is your name?”

 

“Eunsung,” I snapped, my stomach feeling a little funny now. Baekhyun’s friend passed the seatbelt over to him who buckled it for me.

 

“Well, it’s nice to meet you, Eunsung.”

 

“Oh, I can think of nicer ways,” I replied. He charmingly smiled in amusement and the sight of his all too familiar smile made my stomach lurch. But not in a pleasant way. “Ugh, I’m not feeling too hot,” I announced, clutching my stomach. Something work

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter