So Happy

Dear Brother

'What time is it?' Kibum looked at his watch, then he sat up really fast and Minho really didn't like it. They were laying on their backs, staring at the stars...kissed for a while, talked then kissed some more. Now that Kibum had moved, Minho's right side felt cold, and he wanted to keep the older man close. 'It's not a school night. You don't have to go Bummie...' He smiled, seeing the small scowl on Kibums face, when he used that nickname but Minho found it too adorable to stop calling him that. 'But my sister...' Minho reached out, took the older mans hand, pulling him back down and he whispered, 'I think Noona, can take care of herself.' Kibums cheeks went pink, and Minho pulled the spare blanket around him, wrapping his arm around his slim body.

'Are you not cold?' Minho shook his head, and he spoke Kibums silky hair. 'No.' Truth is, now that the sun had begun to go down, Minho was feeling a bit of a chill, but he wanted to keep Kibum warm first. Minho was that type of person, he took care others first. He looked after his mother, he looked after his father after she passed and now he was taking care of Kibum. 'Can I ask you something?' Kibum pulled the blanket arouns himself and he said, 'Sure. Not as long as its 'can I call you Bummie?' Minho laughed, and then he asked Kibum something he wanted to ask for over a week now, 'Does this mean...we're a couple now? Can we be official?' Minho wasn't sure what he felt for Kibum, but he knew it was real and he also knew that he wanted to tell the world about it. The older man lay next to him, his beautiful eyes looked like they were deep in thought-it lasted only a few seconds but it felt like an eternity. Then he said, 'Yes. I guess so...'

That was all Minho needed, he pulled on the blanket, planting his mouth over Kibum's, kissing him like it was the last time. When he pulled away, Kibums face was bright red and he said, 'Your mouth tastes like tomatoes.' Minho couldn't help it, he burst out laughing and rested his forehead agaisnt Kibums, holding him close and when a breeze floated over them Kibum said, 'OK...I think I should go home now.' Minho obliged, helping him up and Kibum said, still holding onto the blanket, 'I'm keeping this. It smells nice.' Minho wrapped his arm around him and he said, 'Cos you smell nice.' He walked with him back to his car, and opened the door for Kibum who hopped inside. 'We can do this again right?' The older just smiled and Minho had to kiss him again before closing the door and walking over to his side. 'Are you...thinking about your sister?'

Kibum shifted in his seat and he said, 'Yeah...she hasn't texted me.' He lifted out his phone, looking at it forlornly and Minho said, 'You two are...pretty close then?' Kibum nodded and he said, 'Yeah well...when parents divorce and try to seperate you, you have to stick together.' Minho didn't know that. There was a lot he didn't know about Kibum. He wanted to know more...he wanted to know it all. 'I'm sure her date went well. Jonghyun's a great guy.' Kibum lifted that y scarred eyebrow again and he said, 'I think I can be the judge of that.' Minho had to smile, seeing that look on Kibums face sent shivers down his spine...ones he wasn't too sure how to explain. They sat in silence until they got to Kibum's house and he said, 'Well, Here we are.' The older smiled and he said, 'Aren't you gonna open my door?'

Minho was only too happy, and he got out, walked around and opened Kibums door. 'Here you go.' The older man got out and he was still smiling, 'Thanks. Not just for that but for...everything.'

'Oh go on, tell me I'm perfect.'

'Don't ruin the moment.'

'I'm sorry...' Minho kissed Kibum one more time, then wished him good night, waiting until he saw him get inside his house. 'Wow...' He leaned agaisnt his car and thought, 'I am so happy right now...'