Too Cute

Dear Brother

Taeyeon could not help but smile. She got to her locker and there was Kibum still reeling from his adventure this morning-which was all too cute and he shoving his books into his bag. 'Where's Minho?' Kibum looked at her, his face all red and he said, 'He's outside. Throwing a ball around probably.' He slammed his locker shut and Taeyeon said, 'Why are you so agitated?' Her brother fell against the locker and he went, 'He's too much! During that last class, he kept staring at me. And...' He fished into his pocket and lifted his phone out. 'He sent me this text.' He showed Taeyeon the phone, and she grinned reading the text, 'I love your outfit. You're too y.' She giggled and said to her brother, 'Oh come on, that is sweet!' Kibum took his phone back and he went, 'Toffee is sweet! This guy is one piece short of a cavity!'

'Kibum, come on...' The girl got cut off as Taemin ran down the hall, Onew behind him both looking very mischevious. 'Hyung! Is it true?' Kibum glared at the younger man and didn't speak so Taeyeon did it for him. 'What my brother meant, was is what true?' Taemin nudged Kibum and he went, 'That you and probably the finest man alive-other than Onew-known as Choi Minho are dating?!' Kibum spun around, his eyes blazing and he went, 'Lee Taemin, you better be joking. Who told you?!' Taemin, who looked slightly scared, and he right to be so, backing up behind Onew who spoke this time. 'OK, no one really told us, it was just we saw you both during homeroom and...well he kept staring at you. And blowing kisses.'

'He blew kisses at you?' Taeyeon said, trying to hold in giggles, eyeing her brother who looked ready to die and he said, 'I need to go talk to him. I'll be back...' He stormed off down the hall and Taemin said, 'Hyung is really scary sometimes.' Taeyeon shook her head and she patted Taemins shoulder, 'He'll calm down. I'll see you guys later...' She waved bye and then headed to her next class, everything all good and then...she saw him. Jonghyun was standing outside the photography room and Taeyeon felt her hands start shaking. He finally saw her, standing there staring at him like an idiot and smiled at her. His smile was kinda crooked...she never noticed that before. It was cute. 'Hey...'

'Hey. You look pretty today.' Taeyeons cheeks went pink and she made herself come closer and she said, 'Thank you. You look...thank you.' Oh yeah. Great comeback Taeyeon. The man didn't seem to mind, as he was still smiling as he said, 'I wanted to apologise. About what happened on Friday. I didn't mean for my confession to make you sad, and if you don't-' Taeyeon held up a hand and she said, 'No. Nothing you said was...mean or anything. I wasn't sad when you confessed to me I was just shocked.' Jonghyun stood there, looking like he wanted to speak, but then thought better of it. So Taeyeon went on, choosing her words carefully, 'I...I really like you too Jonghyun. And if you want...try I think I would be ok with that.'

'Really? Are you accepting my feelings?' Taeyeon smiled and walked over to Jonghyun reaching out to take his hand, 'Yes. Yes I am...'