Shut Down The Haters

Dear Brother

Kibum was fuming. Only barely a day into whatever he had with Minho, and now nearly the entire school thought they were dating. Whatever that big guy was thinking he may damn well get it out of his head. Did he not understand anything? He must have hit himself on the head real hard. Kibum stormed to the boys locker room, bursting inside not caring who was around. Several freshman shrieked like girls and Kibum just said, 'Hit puberty again and maybe I'll care!' He kept going, thinking maybe Minho wasn't in here, when he heard his name. 'Kibum? What are you doing in here?' The older man turned around and there was Minho. Wearing nothing but a towel. Second time Kibum caught him this way. Not that it was a bad thing. Minho had a great body...all hard muscle and...really big s, how did not notice that?

'Kibum?' The older man blinked, feeling his face going red seeing the smile on Minhos face. 'Put a shirt on. I need to talk to you.' Minho leaned against the lockers, that smile still on his face and he said, 'What do you wanna talk about babe?' Kibum glared at him, his face getting warmer and he said, 'Don't call me babe! And I am not talking to you until you put a shirt on. Do it. Right now.' Minho, still smiling opened his locker and lifted out his t-shirt, pulling it on then he said, 'OK. I have my shirt on. What is it babe?' Kibum closed his eyes, feeling a headache coming and he said, 'I told you don't call me that. Everyone around here already thinks we're a couple.' Minho pulled on his jeans and he said, 'They do? What's wrong with that?'

'What is wrong, is that I do not like people talking about me. Unless I'm the one doing the talking.' Kibum sat on the bench and Minho looked at him, and he said, 'I had no idea.' The older man lifted an eyebrow and he went, 'No idea what?' Minho sat next to him and he reached out taking his hand, 'That you cared about what people said about you.' Kibum felt like he should move his hand away but...he didn't. Minhos hand felt nice and warm...he never noticed how big the younger mans hands were. 'I don't. I just...I don't like people talking about they know nothing about.' Minho moved his hand, and suddenly his arm was around Kibums shoulder, pulling him in. He smelled like peppermint...Kibum could get used to that. 'Well you shouldn't. I never knew Kim Kibum to ever care about what the lesser humans think.'

'He doesn't. He just wishes people would shut up.' Minho lifted his chin and kissed him gently. 'They will. You can shut them down with those vicious words of yours.' Kibum burst into giggles and he rested agaisnt the younger man and he felt...pretty happy. 'Sorry for being a diva.' Minho held him close, his strong arms wrapped around him and he said, 'You're my diva.' My diva? Kibum rolled his eyes, but he was smiling. 'Don't call me that.' Minho kissed the top of his head, then his cheek, then his mouth-twice and no he had not brushed but it was ok. 'What should I call you? Babe? Bummie?' Kibum nudged him and he said, 'I think Kibum will do for now. Or hyung.'

'Hyung? I like Bummie better.' Kibum sat up, eyeing this fool and he said, 'I like hyung better, and I'm older so I win.'

'Fine...hyung. Can I ask you something?'

'Sure. You're not gonna kiss me again are you? Because you better down a breath mint before you do.'

'No! Well...maybe later. Tonight. On our date.'

'Is that your way of asking me out? Cos you .'

'Fine. I'll do it right.' Minho shifted, taking Kibums hand, looking him right in the eye and said, 'Kibum...will you go out with me to dinner tonight?'

Kibum thought for a second, looked at those big brown eyes and then he said, 'Sure why not. But you're paying...'