Oh my Nini!

My wife was my best friend!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Oh lights go down
In the moment we're lost and found
I just wanna be by your side
If these wings could fly
 

Oh damn these walls
In the moment we're ten feet tall
And how you told me after it all
We'd remember tonight
For the rest of our lives

If these wings could fly

 

................Now playing-Wings by Birdy

 

 

*Behold my misfortunate readers-I'm back to my signature writing style from this chapter on :P Sorry!

 

 

When Chanyeol was seventeen months old,

Nana,his Ninni was twenty three months then!

 

 

"Ya Channie! Do it properly! What're you huh? An idiot or what?! Can't you even wear my doll a frock properly?! Then what'll you do when we'll have kids huh?!" His 'Ninni' barked as baby Chanyeol was wearing Nana's doll a frock "You need to learn from now on!"

It wasn't an easy job for him.The frills,the buttons and the doll's head-all were like a puzzle to him.Cars and robots were good for him,dolls the opposite.Those ugly looking girl thingy-Ninni liked them the most.So poor baby Channie had to play with those dolls for most of the time! He hated it!

 

But he loved being with Nini.

 

So,he was trying his best.After all,it's her order.He nodded his head "Ninni!"

"Anyway! You worked hard!" Queen Nana's voice softened after the scolding session,she opened her favorite chocolate bar only for him (She herself didn't eat) "Now come here! Come to me! Eat this!"

"Ninni!" And obedient Chanyeol started eating from her hand.

 

"Ya Channie..........." Nana spoke again.

"Ninni?" Chanyeol stared at her with his big curious eyes.

"Open your mouth! Let me see your teeth!"

Now that's a thing Chanyeol didn't love to do.His overexcited daddy often tried to count his baby teeth.But Chanyeol then started crying violently,making his daddy's attempt a failed one.

But it was Ninni,so it was a great exception! Chanyeol immediately showed her all his teeth.

He never ignored any of Nini's order-since the very start.

Nana carefully started counting,soon Chanyeol's mouth was hurting.

"Ya Channie,you've almost as much teeth as mine now!" Nana proudly announced "Wow! You've got so many teeth!"

"Ninni!" And Chanyeol was happy with her compliment too.

 

"Ya Channie!" Nana came close to him with sad puppy eyes.

"Ninni?" 

"When you stay there...............Don't look at other girls! Think of me only!" Nana felt like crying.She wished she could keep Channie from going to China or she could accompany him there.But neither of them was happening.It was saddening.

"Ninni!" And Chanyeol violently nodded his head.Yes,he wouldn't look at other girls! Not at all! He would only think of 'Ninni'!

 

 

Always!

 

 

It was Chanyeol's cousin Yoona's second birthday!

And that little girl had a serious crush on fat baby Chanyeol!!

And Chanyeol had a serious dislike on clingy Yoona!

 

 

So on her birthday party,Yoona the pretty baby wearing a pretty flower frock was running after fat baby Chanyeol,ignoring the rest of the world! Chanyeol-the fat baby was struggling with the little tux his mommy made him wear-and he was seriously pissed with the ugly girl following him!

Yoona was not Ninni.

 

And soon after he realised the annoying girl was wearing a frock that would look seriously good on his 'Ninni',he first tried to strip Yoona to have it! In front of the whole gathering!

Now,his mom was speechless seeing this obnoxious behaviour of her little son.Some started joking stating this boy would be a when he grows up!

But,Chanyeol paid no heed to this! He tried to strip Yoona again.This time the poor girl ran away from him crying.

Then Chanyeol started crying aloud lying on the floor,throwing arms in the wind! His expensive baby tux was ruined as he stripped them angrily.

But that was not the problem-no matter how hard his mommy tried to calm him down,baby Chanyeol wasn't listening.He needed that flower frock for his Ninni!

 

Even when Chanyeol was too young,he wanted Ninni to have the very best of the things!!

 

Now that frock-was no ordinary frock! Yoona's multibillionaire parents ordered that frock from a famous designer.It was a custom made signature one-only a piece available.

But Chanyeol needed to have it for Ninni! Period.

He stopped eating,playing and sleeping.With droopy eyes,he would keep sitting on floor pouting.For hours.Then he would start crying! His parents couldn't take this anymore.

So much to Yoona's mom's despise,Chanyeol's mom went to the designer and arranged almost same frock as Yoona's.Luckily baby Chanyeol couldn't trace out the little differences.He was beyond happy.

 

Ninni will love it!

 

 

Baby Chanyeol and his parents returned back to South Korea few days later.His mom Hyeri-tired and jet legged,went for a sleep with her little son by her side right after returning.

But,Chanyeol was too excited to sleep.He needed to see her.Ninni would be so happy to get the flower frock.

So sneakily he went down from the bed.Then taking the giant box of the frock in hands,he started for Ninni's home with his little bare feet,wearing plain diaper.

 

The box was heavy and big-almost the same size of Chanyeol himself! With great difficulty,when Chanyeol finally reached her villa-he found his Ninni playing with two boys in the garden.

Two........boys.

With the ball Chanyeol gave to her.It was Chanyeol's originally.His daddy bought this for him.And he immediately gave it to his Ninni.

 

For a moment-little Chanyeol was beyond hurt. 

 

 

He returned home with droopy shoulder and a crying face.Mom was still sleeping when he again went to bed and lied besides her.

Waking up,his mom-unaware of the incident kept him reminding to go play with Nana in the afternoon.

Chanyeol didn't go.

 

 

When excited Nana came to his house with her mom-holding Channie's favorite chocolate bar and cookies (she collected them the whole time he wasn't there)-Chanyeol was nowhere to be found.

Nana felt like crying.She was missing her yoda badly.

After minutes of searching,Nana finally found him lying on floor of his mom's dressing room-cuddiling his tiny legs like a sad pup.

 

"Ya Channie,why're you here? I've been searching for you for so long!"

Baby Chanyeol didn't reply.

"Ya! Why don't you reply me?" Nana felt like crying for who knows why! How can he ignore her?!

Sad and broken,Chanyeol finally stared at her,eyes were sparkling in tears.

Nana felt a pang on her chest "Channie?"

And Chanyeol started crying.Like there's no end.Nana became dumbfound.She couldn't get to know the cause.

But that didn't stop her from hugging her Channie tightly "Ya! Don't cry! If you cry,I'll cry too!"

Chanyeol stil cried.He cried,cried and cried.

Sometimes later,Nana started crying too.Because he was crying.

 

 

How could Chanyeol explain to his Ninni why was he crying,when the only word he knew was 'Ninni'?

So he couldn't.He never ever could tell her what hurt him the most-even after he learnt all the known words of the world!

Something,somehow can never be explained.

 

 

Even to the best friend!

 


Present day

 

 

"Noona,shall I now arrange a date with him?" Sehun winked.

"Shut up!" Nana rolled her eyes in anger.

And Sehun giggled.It was quite fun.He'll tell this story to the rest once this bighead couple would be gone!

 

 

"Nini,this milkshake tastes so good! Take a sip from mine!!!" Chaneyol was all giddy sitting by his fake wife-best friend.The moment he saw her-he forgot his other friends in a blink.

DO snorted.

"Channie,this strawbery shake is good too! Here!" Nana too offered her shake to him.Chanyeol sipped.

Do scoffed.

 

"Ninni,this latte is so good! Try this!"

"But I took latte too!" Nana replied.

Chanyeol pouted "If Nini doesn't take my latte,then.........."

"Ok,ok!" Nana immediately took his latte

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter