Loud and open

My wife was my best friend!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I believe, I believe there's love in you

Gridlocked on the dusty avenues,
Inside your heart, just afraid to go
I am more, I am more than innocent
But just take a chance and let me in
And I'll show you ways that you don't know

Don't complicate it,
Don't let the past dictate
Yeaaah,
I've been patient, but slowly I'm losing faith

 

 

 

.........Playing-I know you by Skyler Grey

 

 

 

Waking up in the morning,Nana found Chanyeol sleeping besides her in bed.She was surprised.She could remember sleeping on the couch.That dork must've been brought her here when she was sleeping.

 

Wait then when did he return back from his date night? With his second-wife-to-be?

 

His pouty face had no signs of tiredness,no weird kind of smell was coming out of his giant body.In fact there was no tear stain in his face as well! The pout-is a common thing in his face when Chanyeol sleeps.Nana knows that well.

 

Then what the hell did go wrong last night that Channie is now sleeping besides her?! Just why the hell he is here by her side?!! He should be with that witch!!

 

Though having him by her side isn't a bad thing at all-Nana smiled caressing his pouty sleeping face.No matter how gigantic his figure is,his face always reminds Nana of a puffy cheeked baby.She felt like kissing on that pout.

Instead kissing on his cheek,Nana carefully left the bed.She needed to prepare his breakfast. 

 

 

 

 

Nana could be wrong,but Tao seemed like a really nice person.

 

Because she slept earlier than ususal,she missed Tao's goodnight text.When Nana checked it and replied-she immediately received a good morning message from him.And when she replied to it-Tao made a video call to her.

 

You see,Tao is so freaking awesome!!

 

Nana tried to look presentable.Tao is not Chanyeol-she can't go around messy in front of him.Taking some lip balm,checking her eyes and hair-Nana took the call with trembling hands.

 

"Good morning Nana..........wow you look this good in the morning?! Amazing!!" Tao seemed really impressed with Nana's visual.

Nana too was impressed with him.Her cheeks turned all red "Yeah,thank you.......good morning Tao."

"You see,the moment Sehun told me about you...........I can't stop thinking about you since then!"

Wow,this boy Tao,sure is smart.He is not an imbecile like Channie "Ye-yeah.....same here."

"Then Nana,let's just meet........please!"

"Ah? Oh yeah..yeah yeah yeah........." Nana couldn't find what to say.Tao seemed just like her type.Caring,devoting and loving! Unlike Chanyeol! He's an imbecile.Chanyeol is not Nana's type.Nana hates him.She'll love Tao.

"Nana,are you free today?"

"Ummm yeah,most probably."

"Then let's just meet this afternoon!" Tao seemed really excited from the opposite side.

"O-ok......" Nana blushed again.

 

 

Finishing the call,Nana hurried to her dressing room for taking preparation of the night.She was about to use a brightening mask.But wait,wait,wait!

 

Channie needs to eat well.Nana needs to make soup for him first!! It may be 'break up soup' or  'dating is going well soup'-but Channie needs to eat soup!

 

Forgetting about her date,Nana rushed back to the kitchen.She needs to make soup before he wakes up.

 

What went wrong,what kind of y things he did with that girl last night and what type of witch that girl might be-Nana was thinking hard while cooking soup.Right then her disheveled fake husband entered the kitchen with messy hair while rubbing his red eyes.Like a kid-Nana thought.

"Ya,what is this? Why're you only in your shorts?! Go wear something decent or else just-" Nana was barking when without any warning,Chanyeol came to her and hugged her tightly,before snuggling her.

Nana gulped.What's wrong with this moron?

Irritated and confused,she kicked him hard,Chanyeol immediately fell down on the ground.And Nana concentrated on her job,feeling slightly guilty for hurting him.Whatever.

"Go away you moron!" She barked.

 

Standing up,Chanyeol again came to her with imbalanced legs and wrapped her from behind,nuzzling her neck again.

Okay,Chanyeol never really cared for Nana's personal space.He even doesn't find it necessary to leave her room when Nana changes her tampon-yeah,Chanyeol is like that always but today..........

Today,the way he wrapped her body with his big hands-they seemed different.

Nana gulped again and again when Chanyeol took a deep breath in her smell.

"Y-y-ya,why're you like this? G-go away............I can't take your morning breath you moron!" Nana's barking turned subtle.

"Liar.........." Finally Chanyeol spoke with his deep,raspy voice.Nana almost shivered "Nini doesn't bother my morning breath.She's so used to it."

True though "Whatever! Just go away from me! Go get fresh! I'm making breakfast soup for you!"

"No I won't! I want to stay with Nini!" Chanyeol finally argued.

Nana couldn't say anything else.Chanyeol kept being her second skin.She didn't mind.

 

"D

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter