Her #20 boyfriend!

My wife was my best friend!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Anniyesemika! Park Chanyeol imida! I'll be joining here from today onwards.Please take good care of me." Nervous in office attire,Chanyeol kept standing in his strict 120° bowing position,waiting eagerly for her response.

Soon his back started aching "Nini,say something.............My back is hurting!"

"Hmmm........" Pursing lips,Nana started judging.

Chanyeol stole a glance at her,still bowing "Is it ok this time Nini?"

Silence

"Perfect! Just perfect this time!! Well done Channie!" In appreciation,Nana patted his shoulder.

And so Chanyeol immediately started jumping like a puppy.

One long hour-Nana was teaching him about the proper office etiquette in first day! And true perfectionist she is-none of Chanyeol's trial attempts satisfied her!

 

"No,no,no! Not like that,bow a bit lower!"

"Keep your shoulder straight!!"

"Don't smile! You look ridiculous!!"

"Ya imbecile!! Want to die??!! Be serious!"

"Ya,this is no joke Park Chanyeol!! Be serious!!"

"Don't make a 90° bow!! Is this a Joseon era?!"

"Lift your chin up! Yes,yes,like this!"

"Goodness!! Why're you so dull?! Can't you even stand properly?!! Come here,come to me!!"

 

 

And finally she was satisfied with his introduction this time!! It was 7:30 am already.Because it's Chanyeol's first work day-Nana made him wake up at 5 am by pulling out his hair.Roughly as always!

 

If Chanyeol ever gets bald-all faults are Nini's!!

Why is Nini so rude with him?! He is an angel!!

Nini doesn't understand.

 

Though Nana actually woke up at 4 am!! Waking up,she prepared his outfit,then made the breakfast.To be honest-she was worried for him since yesterday.Chanyeol will be there in his new office alone-she can't accompany him there.That feeling is not an easy one.

 

 

Since childhood-Nana and Chanyeol always stick together.Chanyeol would stand outside when Nana would go to restroom in school.Chanyeol would always have to sit besides her during classes,even when his girlfriend would be glaring at them from the other side! Nana would have to be present during all his basketball matches,even if she needs to miss her date night for that-otherwise he wouldn't play!! Channie needs Nana,always!! Everybody knows!! If there were a way to keep Nana in the bedroom while Chanyeol would have with his girl-he would make it possible too.

 

But Nini never agreed to it.Nini is bad!!

None of his girlfriends agreed as well.Though their opinions don't count.

Only Nini is real!!

Only her opinion is counted!!!

 

Because of this imbecile-she had to pay a lot.Nana's dream was to study in fashion designing always,but Chanyeol started pouting hearing that.

 

He can't go without Nini!! Never!! Nini needs to go with him!! Otherwise he won't study at all!!

He will study only if Nini stays by his side.

Otherwise it's a big no no!

No no no!

 

That's how she ended up taking Business Administration as major!! 

 

Though she was a bit angry-it was a relief actually.At least they were not separated..The idea of getting seperated from him is always a pang in her chest.Now that Chanyeol will be a office worker in a construction site-Nana can't go there with him.It's hard to realise-but they've grown up.The world of grown ups doesn't care for these kind of childish feelings.

 

It's hurting her.

 

"Nini,I can't go alone!! How can I?! You need to go with me!!....Let's go!!" For the thousand times,Chanyeol started the same nagging again,pouting "I can't do alone Nini,you know!!! I.can't do.without.you!!!''

"Channie.........." Some days this goofy dork really looks so cute that Nana just wants to hug him tightly.

That's why she immediately punched hard in his tummy.

"Ouch!" Chanyeol flinched yelping in pain.

"You need to understand that I can't go there!! So don't you dare say this again!"

Pouting Chanyeol nodded.

"Ya,did I hit you a bit too hard?!"

Chanyeol nodded pouting.

"Is it hurting?" Nana felt restless.

He pouted again "Massage my tummy,only then the pain will go away!"

She sighed!! This idiot............

And really started massaging his tummy.

 

Within ten second of her massaging,Chanyeol started jumping and smiling.

Nana smiled too "Ya!! Were you really hurt?"

"I was really,really,reallyyyyyy hurt!! But because you pampered me-I'm totally fine now!!...I love you Nini!!" He hugged her tightly "My Nini is the best!! Best,best,best!!"

"Go away you derp lord!!" Nana barked before heading towards her dressing room,pushing him off.She was all busy with him the whole morning that she couldn't even manage time to comb her hair.

Chanyeol followed her there like her innocent pup,holding the hem of her Tee.She wasn't surprised.It's always like this.

Even when Nana changes her dress,Chanyeol doesn't find it necessary to leave the room!!

 

"Ya imbecile!! Go away from here!! I'm changing!!"

"I've seen all there's to see already!.....Btw Nini,I think your s got larger.Are you using something there?"

"Ya!!"

 

♦♦

 

Lucky,today Nana doesn't need to change.She already did when he was snoring.

 

"Nini,you left the bed early today............Don't do this!! I can't get sleep once you leave the bed!"

"Tch!" Nana scoffed "Then how could you sleep before? It's not like we used to sleep together everyday!!"

"That's in the past!!" Chanyeol pouted looking at her reflection in mirror "Now I can't sleep without you anymore! So don't leave like that!! Ever again!! Understand?!!"

And suddenly Nana felt so shy!! Does Channie even know what he says?!

 

"Anniyeseomika! Park Chanyeol imida! I'll be joining here from today onwards.Please take good care of me."...................."Anniyeseomika! Park Chanyeol imida! I'll be joining here from today onwards.Please take good care of me." ........................."Anniyeseomika! Park Chanyeol imida! I'll be joining here from today onwards.Please take good care of me."  While Nana was dolling herself up,Chanyeol was circling her dressing room like a kid,repeating the words Nana taught him.

Nana could see that from the mirror.She smiled.But soon the smile disappeared "Ya! Ya! Ya! There's a wall! Sto-"

 

'Thud!!'

And Chanyeol's air filled bighead collided with the wall,creating loud noise.Soon he started seeing stars!

 

"Channie!!" Nana ran to him,only finding him pouting.

"Nini it hurts!!''

"Where? Where?!"

"Here! Here!'' Chanyeol pointed fingers at his forehead "It hurts Nini! It hurts!!"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter