Her majesty is angry!!

My wife was my best friend!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chanyeol doesn't love her,yes he doesn't!! And he'll never ever love her!! It's confirmed!!!

This confirmed news made Nana sad.And the sadness in her heart soon turned into a catastrophic anger.

And that anger then turned into spices!!!

 

Nana abruptly poured all the red chilli powder her inventory had into the breakfast she made for him.

Poor Chanyeol couldn't eat spicy food at all!

 

Then angry Nana dialled Lay!!

 

 

"Hello,Lay?"

"Who is that?"

"It's me........Nana." Nana tried to smile in phone.

"Sorry? Which Nana?"

Some other days,Nana would bless this Lay boy some sweet words before cutting off the call and would never contact him again.But today,she was desperate "I'm the girl with whom Sehun set you up! We were supposed to date..............So I called you to select a day............."

"Oh Nana,now I remember.........." Lay seemed excited,that made her happy "Then let's meet tonight!!''

"You sure? I mean have you forgotten some schedule of yours?Who knows........you might.........."

"What're you talking about?! Now at all!! I've an excellent memory!! Don't worry! Let's just meet tonight and have fun!"

Nana smirked "Okay..........."

 

She then started feeling better.

Untill her phone rang.............

 

 

"Hello,sorry I forgot........what was your name?" Lay the forgetful mind really asked Nana her name!

"Lim Jinah.....many calls me Nana!" Nana gritted her teeth replying.

"Oh yes,Nana I forgot.I've got a schedule tonight!! I can't meet you today......So,let's just meet tomorrow!!"

 

 

"Ahhh.......What a beautiful morning it is!" Waking up,Chanyeol started grinning like an idiot stretching his arms.Last night,at least he could make up with his Nini!!

Speaking of her-she left the bed early.No matter how many times he told her not to-Nini doesn't listen! His Nini needs more rest,more sleep! 

 

Smiling,Chanyeol sniffed the bedcover by his side.It smelt like her-like Nini.Soft and cute and the best!! Nini is the best!!

And suddenly Chanyeol felt like an euphoric person.Life is unexpectedly beautiful with her.

Humming,he went to the washroom.He took time to get fresh.This morning-he brushed his teeth with Nini's strawberry flavoured toothpaste (It's so expensive that Chanyeol never buys for himself-but for Nini,he never fails to restock).Then he used Nini's Mint-Cucumber-whatever flavoured face-wash (Sometime he does this too-though it's a feminine product,Chanyeol thinks if he does this-he'd smell like Nini.And whenever Nini finds out about this indecent act of his-Chanyeol gets kicked).

Then coming out of the washroom,he sneakily went to Nini's dressing room!

There he adored himself with Nini's moisturizer and lip-balm (His lips soon started looking like blooming peach,really unmanly-he didn't care).He even combed his hair with her super expensive Titanium comb.Then he took some BB cream of hers.

Chanyeol finished his make over with her favorite Marc Jacobs perfume and got satisfied until he totally smelled like Nini!!

Then he came out looking for her with a big smile on his face.

 

 

It's a beautiful day yay yay yay!!

 

 

"Good morning my cutiepie Nini!" Nana got electrified as Chanyeol's hands sneakily wrapped her waist from behind-his warm,fresh strawberry breath tickling her soft skin.

Okay,it's a common thing between them.But it was an uncommon day for her,so.................

"Ya!!!"

"Ouch! Oh my God!!" Chanyeol face turned bright red in a moment.In unbearable pain.Nini kicked directly at his family jewels this time.She never does this.

 

And just like this,Chanyeol's happy day started with one of Nana's hardest kick on his loin till date.

 

"Ya imbecile!! How dare you harass me ually?!" Nana's face was on fire as she shouted at the fallen Chanyeol.She was not guilty about how much she hurt him.Deep inside she was hurt even more.

"Eh? What?! ual harrassment?!" Chanyeol couldn't believe what he just heard.

"Yes!! You just harassed me ually!!" 

Silence

"Oh my God!! Hahahaahaha Nini you're so fun!!" Chanyeol started his trademark bigmouth hip-belly laugh,still lying on the floor-forgetting about the massive pain downwards "You need to be a girl to be ually harrassed in the first hand Hahahahah!"

That's it!! Nana started boiling in anger.She put more spice on his noodles.

 

 

Laughing for around ten minutes,Chanyeol finally stood up "Give me breakfast Nini! I'm hungry!!''

"Ya,why do you smell like me?? Did you by chance...........use my perfume again?!"

"Oh,about that........." Chanyeol scratched his hair blushing "Only a bit of them Heheheheh......"

"Them?!" Nana rounded her eyes.

"Yeah...........Just only a bit from all the things of your dressing table heheheh!"

"Didn't I tell you not to touch my stuff?!" Nana groaned aloud.Even Lola playing by their side got startled.

Chanyeol immediately pouted.What's wrong in using her stuffs? He won't go outside today after all...............

And seeing him pouting-she immediately calmed down "Anyway...........Sit down and have breakfast.........."

And Chanyeol  immediately sat down like an obedient child,soon she served the breakfast.

 

 

Wait,wait,wait!! His bowl is too spicy!!

Nana immediately altered his bowl with hers.Chanyeol didn't notice.

 

He started eating.Nana couldn't dare touch hers.Lola comfortably placed himself in her lap.He loves mommy more than daddy.

Seeing that-Chanyeol frowned "You shouldn't allow anyone in your lap Nini...............Except me!!''

"Just keep quiet and eat! I'm angry!!" Calm,Nana replied.Actually she was still digesting the news of Chanyeol getting married again.She needed to explode like a volcano-but couldn't find a way to do so!

While Nana was thinking of her non-existant future rival-Chanyeol's airheaded brain started researching why Nini could be angry.

 

Could it be that Nini can't go shopping nowadays?! But Chanyeol regularly transfers money on her account.Also he always keeps his cards available for her.

Could it be their mom scolded her?! What the hell!! Chanyeol will go to them and scold them back for scolding his Nini!

Could it be that she is angry that she can't date? Well,in that case,she should keep getting angry.Chanyeol doesn't mind.Nini shouldn't date boys no matter what!

She should just stay at their home and bake cookies for him!

 

Could it be..................Nini is angry because she can't be a supermodel?!!!!

 

"Ahem,Nini...............About you being a supermodel-I talked with dad.He said you can model some cfs of our cosmetics as long as you wear proper clothing-I mean not revealing.So don't worry............I'm working on it!! You'll get some projects soon.''

Oooooo now you want me to be a model so that you can blame me that I'm not sincere in this marriage and then you'll marry again?! Wow Park Chanyeol,you sure are a notorious pig!! "Park Chanyeol?!"

Chanyeol got startled hearing her angry voice calling out his full name "Ye-yes?"

"Get out!"

"Wh-what?"

"I said get out from the house!! Now!!''

"But.........." Chanyeol pouted "I haven't finished my breakfast yet! And what did I do wrong?"

Some other times,Nana would calm down immediately after hearing his puppy excuse-today she was too angry to be so "Get.out.now!!"

 

 

Minutes later,Chanyeol was seen sitting on the gazebo of their garden,pouting.

 

Why is she acting like this?!

Why is Nini ruining their beautiful day like this?!! It's Sunday.He postponed all his appointments to stay with her..Nini should play with him.Chanyeol wants to braid Nini's hair.He wants to watch movies with her-it's been long they haven't gone to movies.Then Chanyeol can accompany her to shopping.Nini should jump like a little girl returning home after the shopping.Then she should go to bed and hug him tight!!

This day should be like that!!!

 

 

"What're you doing? Go to your daddy.........." Nana ordered Lola the pup who was playing around her "Go to him,daddy is lonely!'

Lola didn't listen at all.That made her angry.

"Bad puppy!! Can't you see your daddy is sitting there alone?!" Nana scoffed "Go away!!"

 

Poor puppy Lola didn't understand what he did wrong!

 

 

"Yes!! Now I get it!! Why Nini was like that in the morning!!" Jumping up-Chanyeol exclaimed.And he immediately ran back to their home.

 

 

Right after Chanyeol went out,Nana started feeling guilty.Her Chanyeol is sitting there outside pouting alone-another pang in her chest.

 

What the hell is this Nana? You can't hurt Channie just because he doesn't love you!! You're nothing but a witch!!

You're a disgrace to friendship!! Forget your bull meaningless love for him.

Only friendship is real!!

 

 

Right when Nana was erasing all her romantic feelings for him-Chanyeol's broad arms again wrapped her petite waist.This time he started massging her tummy.

Nana was speechless "What the-"

"I know why're you angry my Nini.You got your period................That's why your tummy is hurting and that's why you scolded me.Don't worry-I didn't mind at all! Not at all.Come on

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter