Invisible and Oblivious!

My wife was my best friend!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I must admit it helped a little bit

To think of how you'd feel when you saw it

I didn't know that I had that much strength

But I'm glad you'll see what happens when

You see you can't just play with people's feelings

Tell them you love them and don't mean it

You'll probably say that it was juvenile

But I think that I deserve to smile

 

.....................Playing-Bust Your Windows by Jazmine Sullivan

 

 

 

"Ninni..........Ninni............Ninni.............." Baby Chanyeol never felt so weak and vulnerable in his short span of life.First,he hadn't seen his parents the whole day.Second,now he can't find Nini at all.And third,Nini's big,empty mansion was really really scary for this lonely sweet little kid.

Tired,he lied down on the floor crying.All his tears were almost drained up already.And the poor baby was hungry as hell.

He hiccuped crying again.

 

 

"Ya,why're you lying here instead of searching me huh?!" His queen returned back after a long time and started poking sad,sleeping baby Chanyeol.

Chanyeol slowly woke up from the slumber and rubbed his eyes suprised "Ninni?"

"Ya! Why're you sleeping instead of searching me?!"

In reply Chanyeol just stared at her and pouted.That was his cutest,longest and saddest pout ever.

And Nana knew she sure did something wrong!

 

"Ya.........did you search for me and got tired?" Nana asked softly.

Pouty Chanyeol nodded his head.Tear stains were visible in his baby face.

And seeing that baby Nana was hurt!

 

"Ya........." Kneeling down,Nana hugged her love "Sorry Channie,I hid behind the cupboard and felt so tired.So I fell asleep.Sorry Channie.I'm really sorry!"

Chanyeol started crying again in reply.He felt so lost in that situation,and once he found someone to lean on-he couldn't hold it back!

"Shhh.......ya I'm here,I'm here............don't cry Channie,don't cry!" Nana too felt like crying too.Being a baby,she too felt restless about the whole situation.

Nevertheless all her concerns were for her Channie.

He needs to stay safe.

 

"Hey Channie,you must be hungry!" Careful Nana took his baby face in hands "You look so weak!"

"Ninni!'' Chanyeol nodded pouting.He was really hungry.

"Wait! I'm feeding you!"

 

 

And hungry Nana started feeding him.

 

 

When their moms finally returned back home after midnight once Chanyeol's dad was rescued-they found sleeping Nana and Chanyeol on Nana's little bed.

 

"Look at them!'' Nana's mom exclaimed "Look how they're hugging each other so tightly in their sleep!"

"As if your daughter was protecting my son!" Chanyeol's mom Hyeri chuckled.

"Omo! That frock........" Nana's mom Saeri was surprised "Is Nana's most favorite.Even she doesn't wear it.And she made Chanyeol wear it!"

Chanyeol's mom smiled seeing that "Your daughter loves my son a lot Saeri!"

"I tell you Hyeri!" Nana's mom mused "We're becoming family soon.Why don't we just get them married already?!"

"Hahaha!" Smiling Chanyeol's mom tried to take Chanyeol from Nana's embrace "I better take him to home now.His dad's dying to see him!"

But those little babies' grip on each other was too strong.And once Chanyeol's mom finally detached her baby from Nana-Chanyeol started crying in his sleep.

Even half asleep Nana spread her tiny hands for Chanyeol whinning-making their moms' surprised.

"Hyeri,you better not separate them for now.Take Chanyeol back home tomorrow!" Nana's mom said carefully "They don't want to get separated now.''

"Hmmm..........'' Chanyeol's mom nodded smiling "You're right Syeri.They're sleeping peacefully after all.............."

 

 

 

 

 

Before leaving,Chanyeol's mom pecked on Nana's forehead "Thank you child,for taking care of my Yeol.................Always take care of him like that.........."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Most people,including Nana makes a mistake regarding Chanyeol.

Most people thinks he's nothing but an airhead.A very worthless,airhead heir he is.Nothing else.

 

But Chanyeol is more than that.Way,way more than that!

 

 

Chanyeol's  eyes were keen as he observed Nana whimpering.His eyes turned angry as he saw that wicked couple giggling seeing his Nini crying.

Nevertheless he kept calm.

Finally when Nana cried even more,Chanyeol took a deep breath before wiping her tears.Nana shove his hands away at first.But Chanyeol wiped her tears anyway.

 

And then he smirked looking at the couple,the girl to be exact "Hyeon?"

"Yes Yeol?" Hyeon shamelessly smiled.

That ............Still a  "You keep remembering me the sh*ts I talked about my Nini before,right?"

And Chanyeol looked straight at her amused.

Hyeon immediately couldn't reply.Chanyeol's stare was a bit too intense that she gulped involuntarily.

And Chanyeol smirked again "Then can you remember why did I throw you away like a trash back then?"

Hyeon turned frozen.

 

"Don't forget that..............Since you decided to remember everything regarding Nini,you should remember how you suffered because of your big mouth as well.''

Nana stopped sobbing.Surprised she looked at Chanyeol.

And she knew her Channie was beyond angry.

 

 

 

"Also don't ever forget that it was Nini whom I chose in the end,whom I took to the alter amongst all the girls and it's.............." Chanyeol's smile was dark and teasing as he spoke "It's Nini who owns my wedding ring..............as well as my heart.You really should keep aware of the fact that girls like you-I used you all like disposable diapers and threw them away.....................And girl like Nini-it's only her that owns my heart............Frankly,if you'd not throw yourself at me like that before-I wouldn't even date you in the first place!"

Now Hyeon's eyes were teary instead of Nana's.

 

 

"And Yonghae,dude!'' Now Chanyeol faced Nana's ex and he gulped "I don't need to say anything about you! Remember how Nana broke up with you sorry dumped you in front of the whole school because you only supported my opponent basketball team?....................You see,Nana and I-we consider people like you as trash.Trash should remain in the trashcan.Or else they simply ruin the environment....................Just like you two did today!"

Nana couldn't believe how harsh Chanyeol turned out in that evening.She never saw him like that before.

 

 

Hyeon and Yonghae were stunned.And so was Nana.

"Careful you two!" Finally Chanyeol frowned,and seeing that-even Nana shivered "Because it's your first time-I'm letting it go! But one more time you make my Nini shed tears,and you'll see the worst of me I swear!" He said gritting teeth.

 

 

 

 

"Let's go Nini!" And standing

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter