The date:Nightmare

My wife was my best friend!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I look and stare so deep in your eyes

I touch on you more and more every time

When you leave I'm beggin you not to go

Call your name two, three times in a row

Such a funny thing for me to try to explain

How I'm feeling and my pride is the one to blame yeah

 

Cause I know I don't understand Just how your love can do what no on else can

  Playing-Crazy in Love (OST from fifty shades of Grey)      

 

Not everyday in life can be happy,peaceful as we wish for.

In life,somedays are dark,too dark to see even your own hands.

Chanyeol was then sixteen months.when his daddy-Mondu bank's then vice chairman got kidnapped while going to office.

Chanyeol's mom lost her sense immediately after getting the horrible news.His grandpa had a heart attack.And everything was a mess.

In that messy situation,Nana's mommy Saeri took clueless puzzled sleeping baby Chanyeol to their home and handed him to another baby Nana,explaining the seriousness of the situation before leaving for the hospital.

 

 

 

"Ninni,Ninni,Ninni!" Baby Chanyeol was beyond happy to get chance to play with her in the early morning.Usually mommy doesn't bring him at Nana's home this early.So he was practically jumping.

"Ya Channie,did you eat anything in the morning?! Your face looks so pale........" Careful and worried Nana checked his smiling face.

Immediately his face started falling.He too finally remembered that his mommy didn't feed him this morning.

In fact he didn't see his mommy in morning at all!

 

"Ninni!" So hungry Chanyeol just pouted,ready to cry in any moment.

Nana realised that his home was in chaos since midnight.No one was in their right mind to feed him anything.

"Ya Channie,just a moment! I'm bringing food for you! Then you won't be hungry anymore!''

"Pooo poooo poooo!'' By the time Nana brought food for him,baby Chanyeol was already playing with the railway toys.

Some other days,she would scold him hard for playing this stupid thing instead of Barbie.Today was an exception.

"Come Channie! Let me feed you!" She smiled.

"Ninni?" Chanyeol was clueless at first.No one usually feeds him except mommy.

"Come Channie! Aren't you hungry?! Come,come!" Nana ushered him smiling.

"Ninni!" And he nodded his round head.

 

 

 

Minutes later,Nana was feeding Chanyeol pancake with syrup.As she herself was a baby too,Nana made his mouth and baby shirt beyond sticky.Chanyeol didn't mind.He continued playing railway while she was feeding him.

Her nanny smiled seeing the scenerio from far.She could help,but baby Chanyeol didn't allow anyone close to him except her.

 

 

"Ya Channie! I think mom would shower you now! Mommy gives me shower everyday in this time!" Scratching hair,Nana watched Chanyeol who was a little too excited for being free like this "But what'll I make you wear after shower Channie?"

"Ninni!" Baby Chanyeol continued jumping and smiling.Worrying was not his job.That was all reserved for his sweetheart.

 

 

"My frock will....................do!" Nana decided sometimes later.

 

 

 

So some more times later,baby Chanyeol was playing with shower duckies in the baby bathtub smiling.Nana,who herself never showered alone before-was really struggling with naughty fat baby Chanyeol.Nevertheless she managed to put baby soap and shampoo on her sweetheart.

After much struggle,when finally Nana finished showering him-Chanyeol smelled like fresh strawberry.Then tired Nana took the overexcited Chanyeol to dressing room.There she put lotion on his whole body,combed his featherlike hair with great effort and finally put her most favorite frock on him!

 

 

"Ninni! Ninni!" Baby Chanyeol soon started yawning.

"Oh Channie! It must be your sleeping time!" Tired Nana guessed.

"Ninni!" And Chanyeol's droopy eyes confirmed her of her guess.

And she started yawning too.

 

 

Soon they both were sleeping on the floor,hugging each other! Baby Chanyeol started drooling on Nana's cheek.Nana didn't mind.

In fact she never minds on anything he does!

 

 

"Ninni!Ninni!" Suddenly Nana heard him screaming pouting "Ninni!"

"Oh you must be hungry again!" Nana rubbed her eyes waking up.

"Ninni!" He nodded.

 

 

So Nana started feeding him again.

 

 

By the time it was afternoon,baby Chanyeol started getting restless for his mommy.No matter what,he usually doesn't stay this long without mommy.

He started pouting continuously.

Nana became worried.

 

 

 

"Ya Channie! You love money,don't you? Let me make some money for you!" Smiling,Nana came close to him and hugged him "Don't worry for your mommy.She'll be coming soon after that!"

"Ninni.............." Pouty baby Chanyeol wasn't fully convinced.

 

Still he was sitting besides her on the floor obediently when Nana was putting great effort on cutting the paper short into money like pieces.When she handed around twenty pieces of them on his hand-his face immediately lightened up.

"Ninni!" He smiled brightly.

"Ya Channie,are you happy now?!" Nana tried to smile too,but she felt so tired,

"Ninni!" And baby Chanyeol violently nodded.He was happy.

 

 

"Ya Channie! Let's play hide and seek!" By the time it was already night,Baby Nana herself was also restless and scared.Her mommy and daddy didn't return back home.Nevertheless she hid it in front of him "You start counting! Then once you finish them-search for me,ok? Ya,close your eyes you bad boy! You can't open them when I try hiding,understand?!"

"Ninni!!" Chanyeol got super excited with the idea.Immediately he closed his eyes with those tiny hands and started counting.

"Ninni.......Ninni.........Ninni.........Ninni.............Ninni...............Ninni.........Ninni.............Ninni................"

 

 

 

"Ninni...............Ninni................Ninni...........Ninni............" Finally Chanyeol opened his eyes.Now he'd start searching for her.

 

 

"Ninni.........Ninni............" But she was nowhere to be found.Chanyeol got puzzled.He searched and searched for her.

 

 

 

"Ninni................." Minutes after minutes passed.Still no traces of her was found.Chanyeol got frightened in the big mansion.No one familiar to him was seen.

 

 

 

"Ninni............." And suddenly he started crying,lying on the floor,throwing the money away.

 

What's the use of money if she's not there?!

 

 

He cried,cried and cried.Then he cried again.His voice turned hoarse.Still he cried.

But she didn't return.

 

 

 

"Hmmm............" Nana took a deep breath looking at the mirror "It's not for him or for the date.........It's just,I feel like doing so,that's why I'm doing this.Yeah........no other reason.Yeah,yeah,yeah like that...................!''

 

 

When finally she return back their bedroom after calming down,Chanyeol was then lying on the bed,with his back resting on the headboard.Glasses hanging from his nose,he was reading some kind of file.

 

 

And he didn't look at her even for once!!

Jerk!!

 

Annoyed,Nana murmured things getting in the bed.

 

 

"You look cute Nini........." Chanyeol finally spoke,eyes still hooked on the file "Why don't you wear this pink robe more often?"

"Tch.........Jerk!" She scoffed covering herself with the comforter.

"And you're excited about our date tomorrow!" He looked amused as he stole glance at her.

"Huh..............In your dream you moron!" Nana barked.

"No but in reality............." Chanyeol now smiled putting the file on the bedside table "You even put night mask for that...................last time you put that mask-was the night before our wedding." 

"It's not like that!" Nana abruptly got out of the comforter and faced him.

Chanyeol was smiling at her in a way.........

 

In a way that............

 

She didn't know why,but she just blushed.

"Cute.........so cute..........." Chanyeol murmured putting his specs down "You're so cute when you lie Nini!"

"I'm not lying!" She hissed.

"Oh really?!" Smirking Chanyeol crossed his arms in amusement.

"Yes,really! I never lie!" She involuntarily turned bright red.

"Come on,don't lie to me......

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter