My pup in love isn't mine.........

My wife was my best friend!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

By the time Chanyeol was three and a half years old-he managed to count upto six!

His Nini could already count upto fifty!!

 

 

It was a rainy day.

Their parents were attending an evening party together outside.

So Nini and Channie were staying together at her home.

 

 

"One......two.......three.....four.........five........six........Nini.......Nini........Nini...........Nini........Nini...........Nini..........." Staring at the dark cloudy sky via open window,puffy cheeked baby Chanyeol was counting raindrops while his sweetheart Nini was feeding him chocolates.

"Ya Channie,are you really counting raindrops?! You can't count them! There're many!''

"Nini?" Whenever baby Chanyeol would be confused,he would utter 'Nini' blinking.

Baby Nana suddenly blushed seeing him like that "Why do you always call me like that,huh? "

"Nini? Nini........" Chanyeol took the hem of her new pink frock (It was Nini's favorite) and started wiping off his chocolaty mouth with it.

Nana didn't mind at all.In fact some minutes later Chanyeol received a kiss on his puffy cheek from her.

He wasn't surprised,he frequently received this kind of sweet delicacies from her when they were together alone.

"Why do you always call my name Channie?" Nana asked opening up another chocolate bar for him.

"Nini" Baby Chanyeol replied in one word, munching the bar she gave him "And Nini is mine..............."

 

 

Yes, one fine evening when Chanyeol barely crossed his toddler age-he made that bold confession.Without even realizing what it really meant.

Nana however could guess it's meaning.

 

 

"So you're saying that I'm yours?" She was really happy with her Channie's confession.

Then Chanyeol was actually busy with the chocolates Nini kept for him "Nini is mine.............my Nini"

"Ok,ok I'm yours..............I'm always yours!!" Baby Nana was already hot red tomato "Then you're mine too........."

Chanyeol violently nodded his head.Yes he was Nini's.

Seeing that,Nana smiled again.And he received another kiss.

 

 

 

Soon they started playing together.Chanyeol's dad bought some new toys for him earlier.As always,he happily brought two of them (His tiny hands could bear only two,the rest-he'd bring tomorrow for her) to Nini's home with great effort.

Whenever Chanyeol gets some toys or playthings,he immediately brings them to his Nini,crossing the only road between their home.It was a daily thing-baby Chanyeol going to his sweetheart's home crossing the road,ignoring any vehicle's present.That was the reason there was a signboard in that posh neighborhood-"Please drive slow.Two toddlers frequently cross this road holding toys."

And so everyone in that area was aware of this baby couple. 

Chanyeol would never open his new toy packages himself.His Nini needed to open the box.The look on her face whenever she would unwrap new dolls-was the most favorite of his when he was a child.

 

 

 

Park Nini,who can scold Chanyeol nonstop for no reason-was his dreamgirl since then.

 

Nini,Nini...........and Nini!

 

 

So, little Chanyeol and Nana were playing with their new toys by the side of window.

 

'Thud!!'

 

Suddenly thunder striked with great sound.And Nana screamed in utmost fear.She immediately hugged Chanyeol tightly.

Baby Chanyeol was scared of this sudden calamity too.But his Nini's scared face was more important "Nini? Nini?"

"Hold me tight.......I'm scared,I'm scared!!.....Channie I'm scared" And she started whinning and crying.

Chanyeol immediately hugged her tight,with all the energy his little body was holding "Nini don't worry...........I'll protect you! Channie will protect Nini"

 

Surprised in disbelief,Nana looked at him.

And hiding his own fear,Chanyeol flashed a tiny-teeth smile at her "I'll protect my Nini........"

 

 

That was the day,he was not afraid of thunder anymore.He needed to protect Nini.No time to fear.

 

Also that was the day,little Nini actually fell in love with her stupid baby Yoda.

Her world turned blissful whenever he smiled hugging her tiny body.

It was raining.

 

When Nana grew up,she couldn't remember that incident.But that never really stopped her from falling over that stupid boy,over and over again.

 

 

~♦•♦•♦•♦•♦•♦•♦~

 

 

Nana feels like being in euphoria whenever Chanyeol smiles.

Also,her world turns so bitter when he makes a long face.

Like now!!

 

 

"Ya,what's with this long face?! Isn't the syrup sweet enough?"

Chanyeol was eating as if he were eating raw fish!! He didn't reply Nana's question.

He didn't have the mood to do so.

"Anyway..........what was I saying..............." Nana's eyes turned dreamy again as she started describing Yixing Lay's feature "Sehun said whenever he smiles-there's a dimple on his cheek!! Omg can you believe this?!!! So cute.........." And she started sqealing.

"I've got a dimple too! It's cute too............" Chanyeol mumbled weakly.

Nana completely ignored that "Also he's super handsome!!''

"People say that I'm so handsome to be a supermodel............" Chanyeol meekly replied.

Nana ignored this one too "And most importantly..............He is huge!! And he can thurst so hard!!! Sehun confirmed me!!!!!!''

Chanyeol felt like throwing up.Soon he regained back his composure "Nini doesn't know how big I am.And how hard I can thurst non-stop............"

Now Nana had enough "Ya Park Chanyeol!"

Chanyeol startled in her sudden groan "Yes...?"

"Tell me a thing honestly!"

"Sure......." Chanyeol gulped seeing Nini turning all angry.

"Are you perhaps......................in love with me?!"

Silence

Chanyeol pouted "Not like that................." 

And Nana frowned.Soon the frown came out as violent anger "Look at me you clueless boy!!"

Chanyeol didn't follow her order.He didn't dare.

"Park Chanyeol,Just look at me!"

Now he followed immediately.

And Nana sighed "Listen here,do you know what happens to the second lead of a K-drama?!"

He shook his head.He didn't.

"They.............." She took a breath "They're all perfect! Too nice,too handsome and too crazy for the heroine..................They're the ones who'd protect the heroine from all odds.They're the saviors!! ..............Do you know what happens to them in the end?"

"What Nini?" Chanyeol felt curious.

"The main lead-the bad boy who is super cold towards the girl,who can love any other girls except that heroine-get the girl!!! And the second lead-he just sits in a corner and drinks beer in grief!!......................No sorry,they drink soju.Because they spent too much on the -someone who doesn't belong to them-they turn all broke!! Can't afford beer anymore!!!"

"Ooooo..........."Chanyeol clicked his tongue "So you're saying that you're a ?"

"Ya!!"

"So pathetic!! The girl should choose him.........The second lead!!"

"Now the point of my story is............" Nana evilly grinned looking at him "You the moron Chanyeol-the highest you can be in my life is the second lead!! Not more than that!! .........So don't you dare get high hopes!! Understand?! You're not my type!!!"

Now Chanyeol had enough "Look here you over-proud Nini!! Who do you think I am?! Do you think I'm some ordinary boy??!! I'm Park Chanyeol!! Girls immediately faint the moment they hear just my name!! I can have as many girl as I want!! Do you think you the manchester Nini is my type?! Hell no!! You're not my type at all!! And I am not gay!! You look like a man! Why'd I like you?! I don't!! I was just.............since we're now married-I wanted to make things right.But you took it granted! Poor you!!! So stupid!!!"

Nana even forgot to breath.Her face was burning up as she tried her best to hold back her tears.

"Now that I married you-my life's ruined!!! Anyway,I'll repair my life too!! You like dating-go for it!! I'm not a characterless playboy like you!! So I'm going to marry again!! Yeah,I'll marry again!! I can't do without a wife all my life!!'' Ignoring her shocked,hurt look,Chanyeol abruptly stood up from his chair "In fact I already asked Sehun to look for a bride!! So don't you worry!! Date as much as you want!! I don't bother!...........  I.don't.bother!!"

When finally tears found their way to Nana's soft cheeks,Chanyeol was already out of their home groaning.He stumbled twice in the ground in the way,got bruise in hands-but didn't care.By the time he started his car engine-the bruised skin started stinging.

In a situation like this,he should call her and Nini should run to him and put antiseptic in his wound with worried look.Only then this pain would go away.

But today he won't go back to her.Though the distance between them was only a few feet-it seemed like they were not in the same planet anymore.

 

 

So close,yet so far..............

 

 

When Chanyeol started driving and reached mainroad-his eyes were bloodred,face all teary.

Still he wouldn't return back to his Nini.............

He wouldn't,he wouldn't,he wouldn't......

 

And he didn't!

 

~♦♦♦~

 

 

"Lim Jinah,what were you expecting from him? He never thinks of you as a girl.And you expected him to love you!.............Foolish girl!!'' Cleaning up the dining,she smiled bitterly to herself.

And tears attacked her again.

 

 

She cried for the next half an hour.Though it's no use crying over that stupid yoda!! He doesn't even know what is love!! The girl whom he'll marry is doomed for good!!!

And she smiled evilly.

Since Chanyeol would always run after Nana instead of that poor girl!! Everybody knows that!! Only that moron doesn't know!!

 

Poor future wife of him!!

 

Sighing for that non-existant girl for a while-Nana dialled Oh Sehun!

 

 

"Noona........My Noona............" Sehun never fails to oil Chanyeol's wife,knowing she's the goose that lays golden eggs (money) "How're you my Noona?"

"I'm fine! How's my future boyfriend?"

"Lay hyung? Oh he's in Korea now!! Wanna meet him right? Hahahah Noona can't wait to get laid so that Chanyeol hyung will have a run right in the midnight,right??!''

Nana couldn't help but admire this little boy's intelligence "Hahahah now give me his phone number.I can't wait to talk to him."

"Sure Noona! Sure!"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter