Chocolate dipped Strawberries and some withered Wildflowers.............

My wife was my best friend!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It belonged to her heart, I'll give it back
If I can't, it was never meant to be
If I try and reach the end, I will never try again
I will go
I will go

 

Ohh, I will come for you
Ohh, I will come for you

 

.........Now playing-Little Locket by Brighten

 

Baby Chanyeol was still one and a half year old then

It was few weeks after Nana's second birthday!!

 

 

 

Angry Nana couldn't believe what was she witnessing! Unbelievable!!

 

"Aw aww aww aaaa awww!!'' Lost in his own world,Chanyeol the cute plumpy baby was jumping up again and again,in an attempt to catch those colourful kites.They were flying in the blue sky-seemed like a magic to him.

 

He'll catch one and give it to his Ninni!

 

So the lost,dreamy baby was completely unaware of the little pretty baby girl who was carelessly roaming around him intentionally-only to get the tiniest bit of his attention!

But poor Nana,Chanyeol was oblivious to his surrounding.

She pouted.Chanyeol didn't notice.

 

It was an winter afternoon.Both their moms brought them to the children's playground.Chanyeol's mom Hyeri reached before Nana's mom Saeri.

So when Nana,the queen of baby Chanyeol's heart reached the place-Chanyeol was already busy running and jumping after flying kites.

 

 

Nana puffed one last time angrily.Before leaving the place.

 

 

Chanyeol tried the whole afternoon for a kite.

 

Just a kite for her.Pleaseeeee.Ninni will be so happy!

 

But Lord didn't grant this poor baby's prayer.

 

 

Because baby Chanyeol was whinning,his mom brought him to Nana's doorstep in the evening again.

Excited to meet her,he went straight to the 1st floor of the mansion-to her playroom to be exact.

 

"Why're you here now?!" Nana the queen barked seeing her estranged boyfriend in front of the door "Go away!!''

Baby Chanyeol,unaware of the catastrophe he made-was startled "Ninni?"

It was unusual.Chanyeol was always welcomed at Nana's playroom-in day and night.Nana would always turn happier seeing her Channie.Then they'd start playing Barbie together.

 

But today.............

 

"Didn't you hear me? Go away!!" Nana's voice rose.

"Ninni.............." Chanyeol meekly called out her name,pouting.

"Just go away!! I don't need you anymore!! I will never play with you again.We're over!! Don't ever come to me!!'' Nana too pouted while scolding him.

 

But Chanyeol didn't notice them.Pouting and almost crying,he left Nana's room-much to her suprise.

 

Wait she really didn't mean that!!

 

 

Nana's mansion's staircase had tall steps.

Too tall for little Chanyeol's tiny feet.

And he never found it so difficult to cross them.

 

Pouting he was crossing those steps,holding the spindles with great difficulty.He was feeling sad.May be he'd start crying anytime soon!

 

"Ya!!" Suddenly Nana stopped him and made him turned around "Where're you going huh?"

But you told me to go minutes ago "Ninni?" Because the word 'Ninni' was his only vocabulary,he couldn't say anything else.

"Ya imbecile......" Nana yanked him closer,because she was really missing him "When I say go away,then you just need to stay with me like my shadow!! You can never leave me no matter what I say!! Why don't you understand?!" 

"Ninni?" Chanyeol was cluless.

"Come!" Pouty Nana hugged him "Come with me! Stay with me like you're glued to me,understand? Never ever leave me!!"

Finally he understood her order "Ninni!" So he violently nodded his head.

"Good!! Now let's go! You won't believe what I made for you Channie! Come! Come!!" Nana smiled so brightly at him.

 

And now excited Chanyeol followed her like glue stuck them together!!

 

 

 

"Here!! I made them only for you Channie!!" Blushing Nana put the bowl in front of him.And with big eyes,Chanyeol discovered what baby Nana made for him-Chocolate dipped Strawberries!!

 

 

Earlier in the morning,Nana went to the kitchen and asked chef to teach her how to cook.

 

She'll cook for Channie.

 

The chef ,amused by little Nana's demand gave her the easiest recipe-how to dip Strawberry in liquid chocolate!

With great enthusiasm,Nana followed the recipe.

And the result is now displayed in front of Chanyeol.

 

Giddy,Chanyeol almost took one from the plate!

"Let me feed you! Let me feed you!" Nana immediately stopped him.She'll feed her Channie.

 

Minutes later Chanyeol was enjoying the sweet treats made by her smiling.Nana too was smiling seeing his smile.

"Ninni!!" Suddenly Chanyeol spoke up as if he remembered something.

"What Channie?"

Standing up immediately,Chanyeol started searching his baby shorts' pockets.And searching for a while-he found something.

 

Some withered wildflowers!

 

"Eh?" The baby boy was surprised seeing the flowers' current state.Earlier when he took them from their gardener-they looked so fr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter