Fire meets gasoline

My wife was my best friend!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Strike the match, strike the match now

We're a perfect match, perfect somehow

We were meant for one another

Come a little closer

 

..............Playing-Fire meets Gasoline by Sia!

 

*I dunno what might come out from my messy brain.Advance apology if this disappoints you.

 

 

"So...........you told my Channie not to ask me out huh?!........Byun Baekhyun........" Nana gritted her teeth while applying the second mask for the day "You gay bish! Just wait and watch! I'll ing kill you!!"

 

 

Sunday morning it was-the day Nana waited for so long!! Her Channie promised her to take on a date today! Yay!

 

Speaking of the monkey,where the hell is he? It's 8o' clock already.He usually wakes up earlier.......... Oh well,yesterday night he didn't return back to sleep at all.He said he'd watch EPL for the night.

 

But is it believable?

 

May be he was watching something adult...........no,no,no let's not think about that! Let's just trust him!

At least for today.

Calm down,calm down!

 

 

Nana took a deep breath before returning back to their bedroom.There he was,the derp lord-sleeping like a monkey derp with half of his body on the floor,with his half exposed,facing directly at her!

 

Ewwwww! So gross!

 

Puking Nana came out of the bedroom.

 

 

When after the eleventh checking Nana realised that the derp wouldn't wake up without some care,fuming she went close to him.

And started pulling out his hair roughly!

 

 

"Ow ow ow Ouch! Oh my God! Spare me spare me Nini! Okay,okay I'm waking up! It hurts!" It didn't take much time for her to finish the mission.

"Ya!! Did you forget what today is,huh?! How could you sleep so late like this,huh?! Wake up you and go get fresh!! We're going out within an hour." She barked.(If you expected them to get mushy mushy by now already-you see,that actually never happened.I'm sorry)

"Well.Nini.........actually....I'm........" Chanyeol yawned rubbing his eyes "I'm too......."

"You're too what?!" A frown formed in her face.

Chanyeol gulped "Actually I watched Liverpool's match the whole night..............I'm beyond tired Nini.I don't think I can do this today!"

Nana narrowed her eyes "Excuse me? Can you repeat what did you say a just while ago?!''

Now Chanyeol gulped really hard "Eh? Heheh...........eh,just forget it! I'm all fresh and healthy! Let's go for the date!!...............ye-yeah let's go!"

And Nana smiled.

 

 

 

Exactly fifty four minutes twenty three seconds later,Chanyeol and Nana came out of their home wearing couple T-shirt (Designed by Nana)

Chanyeol puked seeing the design.

 

 

So weird red T-shirt! Who wears this kind of ? If only it weren't Nini's design-Chanyeol would burn it into the ashes.

But since she designed it-Chanyeol would keep it safe in his locker till the eternity.

(In that secret locker-all her other gifts are staying safe and sound)

 

 

Nana frowned seeing him puking.Didn't say a thing.

 

I know you'd burn it soon.But you'll never know how much effort I put into these.

Whatever! You're always like that!

No big deal.........................

 

 

"So amusement park,eh?" Chanyeol asked boringly starting the car "So cliché!"

"Ya Park Chanyeol!! Why're you acting like this huh? Don't you want to go on a date with me?!"

"Exactly! You got it! I don't want to.............Man,why wasting money on a date?! Money is so precious to waste like that! Better pile them up in our Bank and....."

"Ya!!!'' Nana barked and Chanyeol's ear drums were almost torn off.

Still he smiled.The day seemes so nice to him.

 

 

He didn't know why........

 

 

 

Nana clenched her jaw the moment he mentioned the very auspicious date seemes nothing but a money-wasting project to him.She swallowed the lump of "Chanyeol?"

Chanyeol almost stopped the car engine in fear "Ye-yes? Honey?"

"Let's go for shopping!!'' Her majesty ordered.

And Chanyeol gulped "Sh-shopping?!"

"Yeah,shopping! Let's go!" Nana smiled brightly at him.

He turned pale "H-honey,sweetie.........I mean shopping.........I mean who goes for shopping in a da-"

"Chanyeol............" Nana made him stop blinking "Let's go.for.shopping!"

And seeing her batting eyelashes like an innocent fairy whose mouth is so venomous,Chanyeol knew he was doomed for the day.

 

 

 

An hour later,Chanyeol and Nana were seen shopping together in a posh mall.To be honest-it was actually Nana who was buying things continuously.All Chanyeol was doing was to carry her bags and gave the sales person his credit card sulking!


 

 

If only he wouldn't love Nini that much!.............Forget it!

Because he really loves her!!

 

 

 

''Channie!" Nana yawned.

Chanyeol turned pale.In a moment she'd express her desire to go to another mall "Ye-yes honey?!"

''I'm all tired!"

How could you even get tired?! All you did was looking and ordering things to pack and then ordering me to carry them! Geez I feel like kicking you hard! "Oh is that so babe?" Chanyeol made a fake concerned look.

Nana nodded pouting "And I'm hungry!"

And Chanyeol immediately turned serious "Hey Nini,you're really tired!"

Nana nodded again "I woke up at 3 am to get ready for the date!"

"Seriously!" Chanyeol frowned "What's the big fuss?! It's just a date! We see each other everyday! Why did you wake up early?! Now look at you! You feel tired!" Coming closer,he hugged her with his free hand "Wanna go back home and take rest?"

Nana shook her head pouting "No.............................I just wanted to look good in front of you.........."

"You always look good Nini!" Chanyeol stared at her lovingly "Even when you snore-you look good!"

"Ya!"

"I'm serious!" His eyes were indeed serious "You're the most beautiful girl I've ever seen!"

 

And suddenly Nana couldn't say anything anymore.Her cheeks were red,bright red.

She never felt this good hearing compliments regaring her beauty.

 

 

 

 

"Now come on! Let me feed you well!" And stupid derp took her to the restaurent soon after,holding her hand tightly.

The concern in his eyes were no joke.His Nini was tired and starving,

 

 

 

Some times later,people in the restaurent were taking photos of an adorable couple secretly.The pretty girl there,was whinning that she couldn't eat anymore.The handsome boyfriend of her,looked so concerned that all he was doing was to feed her.To be honest,Chanyeol himself couldn't eat in worry.

 

Nini looked so weak.

 

 

When they came out,it was already afternoon.By then Nana was jumping excitedly after getting refueled,much to his relief.

 

 

"Look at us!" He frowned checking his watch "It's already afternoon.We can't go to amusement park anymore!"

"Oh is that so?!" Nana helplessly pouted looking at him "What to do then?!"

Chanyeol stared at her frowning,and turned softer immediately seeing her pout "It's..........it's nothing.We can go there on our next date!"

"Really?!" Nana's eyes turned all big "Really? Then................will you take me to another date?!"

"Of course I'll!" Chanyeol smiled so brightly that Nana's heart flattered "You're my girl! Who else will I take on a date with?!"

"But then,...........won't it cost your money?" Nana bit her lips nervously.

"Oh that thing............." Chanyeol looked so clueless as he scratched his hair "Ummm..............no big deal! After all,the money will go after you! I love you and money a lot! But I love you the most!.............So don't worry."

Nana couldn't reply.

 

 

The derp's confession was as derp as he himself.

Though it's super cute!

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter