Chocolate coated 'fake' love!!

My wife was my best friend!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

When Nana was twenty months old,

Chanyeol was fourteen months then.

That's why Nana thinks Chanyeol should call her 'Noona'!

 

The annoying,puffy cheeked fat cry baby was continuously observing her with his big doe eyes,hiding behind his mommy's legs.From time to time he was even blushing annoyingly!!

 

Who knows why?! 

Why did he just return back?? Mom should've just left him there!!

(Nana calls Chanyeol's mother 'mom',and vice versa!)

 

"Mommy,look Channie's ears are like big fans.His eyes are so big! He is so ugly!!!'' Nana complained and little Chanyeol immediately pouted.He felt sad.

"Ninni!!" Even before Nana's surprised mom could answer,Chanyeol defended himself "Ninni........."

"Mom,your fat,ugly son always calls me Ninni! My name is Nana,not 'Ninni'!! Tell him,tell him,tell him!!" Nana was always this witty and bold since her childhood.

"Ninni!!" Chanyeol said again pouting "Ninni...."

"Enough talking Nana.Go play with Chanyeol! He is so happy to meet you again. He missed you!" Nana's mom Saeri smiled looking at the blushing Chanyeol behind his mom.

"Ninni!'' And Chanyeol agreed.

 

 

Ninni was his favorite word since then....... 

 

 

"Ninni.........." Chanyeol weakly said pouting as Nana just discovered him in a very vulnerable state.His mom was changing his diaper in the washroom,so he was only in his 'birthday dress'.

He was pouting.Nana hated it.Chanyeol must be hurting.

"Ya Channie,I change my diaper as well.Look I wear one too! I make it dirty too!!" And she showed him her light pink diaper putting off her skirt "My mom changes mine too! It's no big deal!''

"Ninni!" Pouty Chanyeol was not very convinced.And soon he started crying.

"It's true! It's true! Mommy,mommy mommy!'' And baby Nana started calling for her mom restlessly.

Chanyeol's mom smiled seeing Nana's urgency "Just a minute Nana,I'll change yours too! Let me clean this teary boy first! " 

 

"What is now Nana? Hyeri,did my daughter bother your son again? Ufff Nana is so naughty!"

"Mommy,change my diaper.Channie is sad that mom is changing his alone! So change mine too!"

"Aigoo,such a caring noona Chanyeol has!" Chanyeol's mom laughed.

"Ninni!" Chanyeol protested.Who knows why "Ninni!!"

 

 

"Ninni!" And finally Chanyeol smiled,showing off his two tiny teeth seeing his Ninni in her birthday dress too."Ninni!!!"

 

♦ 

 

Lim Jinah is a very strong,optimistic girl.Nana doesn't cry.Never,never,never!!

But,now she is failing to stop her tears.

Actually,she's only a kid of two and a half years,right? So it stings.

 

Her mom made her prepared for the baby costume party with great effort.Snow white was her theme.And she looked exactly like that.

 

But stupid judges didn't get that.They didn't give baby Nana any prize!!

So Nana feels like crying.Even white tiger Channie got a prize!!

 

Crying and pouting she returned back to their villa,only a block away from the venue.Her mom was busy chatting with others.Didn't notice that.

 

''Ninni!" The annoying,fat boy somehow followed her there! On his way back,baby Chanyeol tried hard to take his tiger costume off. As a result,now the top part of it is rolling down on the floor, the bottom will follow soon "Ninni!!"

''Go away Yoda!" Nana barked.

''Ninni......'' Chanyeol meekly said standing in front of her "Ninni......" 

Nana didn't say anything.

''Ninni.........'' Soon pouty Chanyeol handed Ninni his assets-the chocolates he got as prize ''Ninni......"

''Why're you giving me your chocolates? Take it back!!" She tried to scoff giving them back,failed.

''Ninni!" Bold,Chanyeol gave them to her again ''Ninni,Ninni,Ninni...........''

 

 

 

Five minutes later,Nana was eating chocolates given by him.Chanyeol was just observing her with big eyes. 

 

''Here,take this!!" Nana soon gave one chocolate piece to him ''Eat!"

Happy,Chanyeol ate from her hand.She didn't mind.

Their faces were covered with liquid chocolates when their mom found them lying on each other in the floor sleeping.

They exhaled a deep breath in relief,smiling. They were afraid that their little angels were kidnapped.

 

"Hyeri, aren't they so cute together? Look how they're hugging each other even when sleeping! "

"They're the perfect match! "

"Let's just get them married when they grow up! "

"Great idea!"

 

"Ninni!! " And perhaps agreeing, Chanyeol sleep talked in his sleep hugging her-making their moms giggled. 

 

 

''Channie,you want chips?" Nana offered.

''Ninni!"

''What does Ninni mean?'' Nana was annoyed with the same thing everyday "Yes or no? "

''Ninni!"

''Ya,my name is Nana! Not 'Ninni'''

''Ninni!"

''Ya!" Angry,Nana grabbed baby Chanyeol's baby shirt ''Say 'Nana!"

Chanyeol now got scared ''Ninni..........''

''Nana,Nana,Nana!!!"

 

The air conditioner was on,yet baby Chanyeol was about to sweat ''Ni.....''

''Nana! "

He gulped again and again,didnt have the gut to say.

''Say 'Nana!'"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter