Ice-cream

My wife was my best friend!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

The first time his Nini started dating-Chanyeol was already sixteen.By this time,he had seven break-ups.

And Nini's first boyfriend was Ji Hoo-the school terrorist.

The boy whom Chanyeol was scared to the core.

 

 

Chanyeol still could remember the day.Nini told him never to smoke-smoking is bad.So he never joined with his pals in smoking time.He would simply braid Nini's hair in the empty classroom at that time,watching some youtube video.

But that was not the problem.

 

One fine (ugly) day,while walking along the corridor with Baekhyun,Chanyeol said to him that smoking is bad.Because Nini said so.

Ji Hoo,the chain smoker gangster was standing by their side then.He thought Chanyeol indicated his statement at him.

 

Then..............Chanyeol was asked to visit him in the rooftop.The rest is a history.

 

Chanyeol couldn't return back home with his Nini that night.He told his family and NIni that he'd play and hangout the whole night with Baekhyun.

In reality,he had to stay in hospital for the night.Nini got angry.He bought Louis Vuitton bag for her-she forgot her anger.

 

But that was not the problem either!!

 

The problem was,as a boy Chanyeol knew the very nasty rumor about his Ji Hoo sunbae that he is a !!!

It didn't bother him much,not until Nini said that she was dating this bull.

 

"No,no,no Nini!! Don't do that!! You can't date that guy Nini! He's evil!"

"Go to hell!! You can date the entire world and I can't date him?! Channie,you're a bull!! Go away!!!''

 

You see,Nana didn't listen to him at all.

That's why Chanyeol turned into a stalker!

 

To his disbelief,Nini was so mushy mushy with the !! Nini would lean on his shoulder while studying together,Nini would make bento box for him!! (Nini should make bento only for Chanyeol-what the hell!!) Nini would take Chanyeol's credit card and go to shopping for the bastard!! Then she wouldn't buy even an underwear for Chanyeol!!

 

You see,totally unbelievable!!!!!!!

 

Soon it became like this-Nini would take less care of him and it irritated Chanyeol.Because of this irritation-he had four consecutive breakups. Four,four,four!!

 

His Nini just ruined him!!

 

But.....even that wasn't the worst problem.

 

The worst problem came one party night.It was Seunghyun's mansion and Nini and that was continuously making out in a dark corner!! And Chanyeol was continuously watching them with his hawk eyes.

Suddenly he felt as if Ji hoo was pressurizing Nini to go to a private room with him.The discomfort and disagreement in Nini's face was quite evident.

But Ji Hoo didn't let it go easily!!

At this point,Chanyeol felt like intervening between them and give Ji Hoo a hard punch.

 

But he still had slight problem in walking since Ji Hoo took him to the rooftop.

 

So............yeah,he was a bit scared!

A bit only.........just a bit!!

 

 

"Ya! Baekhyun got a needle in his ! Baekhyun got a needle in his !!" While Chanyeol was thinking of what to do-he heard the announcement.From his experience,a needle in the is not a pleasant one.

So sighing,he went for Baekhyun.

 

And after fifteen minutes when he returned back-his Nini was not there!! So was that bastard!!

 

Nini?! Where's my Nini?!

 

 

Crying when finally he found them in a bathroom-Ji Hoo almost stripped Nana completely.And his Nini was crying violently in protest.

Chanyeol lost his mind.He slammed the door,threw Ji hoo into the wall and punched and kicked him merciless like a maniac until he bled.

He would probably kill that but his Nini needed him the most.So he went to her and hugged her trembling figure.

Nini was crying,and Chanyeol was never so broken.

 

 

That night was the most vulnerable one for Lim Jinah.She cried in his chest,like she never did before.She didn't know that the world can be this cruel.

And she didn't know that she needed her Channie in this cruel world the most.

 

 

That was the day Chanyeol became extra sensitive regarding Nini's date night.Up until now,Chanyeol didn't let go any of Nana's date night smoothly.He'd surely make an apprearance in the middle of their bedtime.

 

It's just............Chanyeol feel so restless.What if she again............

 

Chanyeol can't be in peace when Nini is in danger.

 

 

So lying in the hospital bed-he sqeezed his eyes tight in fear and discomfort.The nurse won't allow him to leave the hospital tonight!

 

 

♦♦♦

 

 

All along her life,Nana thought Chanyeol was a non-romantic person.History says so! All his girlfriends say so!! Also,he is a very bad kisser.

Until their wedding day.

 

To be honest,Nana expected a light peck on her lips from him once the minister announced them man and wife.But even before she could realise anything-Chanyeol yanked her closer by waist until their bodies had a gap less than an inch and Nana stared at him in surprise.But her surprised stare was even more surprised when his free hand found it's way around her neck and before she knew anything-he buried his lips in hers!

I felt soft,it felt warm.It felt like home.The way he moved his lips against hers-melted her heart.Her slightly opened mouth was parted way apart by his lips and before she could come out of the daze-Chanyeol molded his tongue with hers like a pro.

 

Like those tongues were made for each other.

 

And Nana never really felt so good in a kiss before.

 

 

So when,Byun Baekhyun the er reminded them that it was more than two minutes already and there were so many elders witnessing it and they should stop..............And the way Chanyeol immediately held back-Nana was disappointed.Somehow she needed more.

A lot more.

 

Yes,it was like that.And even after days,she was not over with the kiss.So when Kris pressed his lips against hers,pinning her into the wall-Nana couldn't help but remember that imbecile's kiss.Kris' kiss seemed so forceful.Chanyeol's one was full of passion and love!!

At least Nana felt so.

 

To be honest,Kris was surprised seeing a totally unexcited Nana while kissing.He tried to be a bit forceful,so that she would reciprocate.

But sadly,she didn't.

 

 

"Can you tell me,how could he ignore my texts like that?!" To his utter surprise,Nana scoffed once the kiss was ended.

"Huh? Sorry?"

"I said how could that imbecile ignore my next?!" She stomped her feet on ground in anger "It never happened before!"

"Who?" Kris backed off a bit.

"Channie,Channie!! My Channie!!" Nana felt like crying in anger.

"Eh? Your Channie?" Kris was now really taken aback.

"Yes! My Channie........my husband Channie!! He is my bestfriend! And he ignored my text!"

"Oh..........your husband........." Kris sighed in relief "You said you don't love him."

And Nana acted as if she just ate something bitter "Why'd I love him? He ruined my life since he was born! I hate him!"

"Oh,great then..........." Kris smirked "Now shall we continue?"

Before Nana could reply,Kris took her lips again-now even more forceful.

And Nana felt like suffocating.

 

"Ahem.........." Slightly pushing him off-Nana cleared "Can we end our night here now and resume it another day? I don't feel like doing it tonight!''

"What?!''

 

♦♦♦♦♦

 

 

To be honest,Chanyeol was feeling sick since their honeymoon.He saw how anxious Nini was for that.So he acted as if he was totally fine.

But actually he wasn't.

The moment he left home for the office,he felt dizzy.He thought once he starts working-he'd feel better.

But he started feeling worse when he started visiting the site.Soon he felt feverish.

So he was sick.And also,he was worrie

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter