Epilogue: Happily Never After!

My wife was my best friend!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Eleven months later 

Kai's broadcasting channel 'Chicken TV' is having a live talk show regarding Chanana's great news!

(Because his channel was low on budget,he decided to use his friend's fame to gain some profit)

 

 

"I'm telling you again and again..........They were never in love!" Sehun took another sip from his bubble tea "It was my 'Bubble Tea Dating Agency' that arranged their first date!"

And the phone in his pocket started vibrating.The good side of live broadcast.He smirked taking another sip from his tea.

"But Mr. Oh......" The same petite brunette mc from last time crossed her shiny legs smiling "Did you set them two at first or was there-"

"No,no,no!'' Kris cleared his throat,he thought today he wouldn't have to open his mouth,since it's not his style.But if people ignore his existance completely-no no he couln't accept that "Actually I gave some of my precious time to Nana and after a date,she realised I'm too classy for her..............A derp like Chanyeol is the perfect match for her!"

 

 

 

 

"Look at him!'' Chanyeol sat down from her lap in anger "Look how stupid he is Nini! How dare he!"

"Careful!" Nana frowned "You almost hit my belly! Didn't I tell you to act careful you brat! Didn't I?" Hitting his shoulder Nana looked at the TV screen "That Kris Wu...............how dare he call my babe derp?''

"Eh?!" Scratching hair and massaging the shoulder,Chanyeol gave her a clueless look.Since her first trimester,his Nini was eating and acting like a pig "How dare that stupid Kris think you're not classy?! You're the classiest woman ever Nini.................except the time you wipe your nose boogers in your muscle tee!"

"I don't wipe my nose in my muscle tee anymore!" Nana glared at him "I wipe them in your trousers!"

"Ah..........true though!" Chanyeol pursed his lips thinking "Want to wipe your nose now?"

"No........." Nana frowned "Later.Let's just continue watching their show......."

"Okay then........" And Chanyeol lied down on her lap again.

Nana too started caressing his hair again.

 

 

 

 

"Ahem,ahem........." Byun Baekhyun didn't like what Kris just said about his best friend "Kris Wu,you can't say that about Mr. Park Chanyeol.He's the most handsome man alive! Park Chanyeol is the name of utter perfection.Park Chanyeol is life.Park Chanyeol is an angel straight from-"

"And are you gay?" Kris boringly asked him.

And The room was in pindrop silence.Sehun gulped.

 

"So we're saying........" Kai started clearing his throat,sure people don't advertise their products to have a silent talk show-Kai reminded himself "Actually I saw them getting all lovey-dovey in public place! Then I asked them to make love returning back to their home.........and then the miracle happened!"

"Oh really?" The stupid male mc clapped his hand "So it's proven that only our Chairman actually made the wonder!''

"Hell no!" Sehun banged his fist on table in protest! "After Kris and noona's failed date,I arranged Lay hyung for her!! Hyung,why aren't you saying anything?!" And he elbowed Lay who was then busy thinking of something-he himself didn't know.

 

"Ah....yeah....." Lay suddenly blinked staring at the camera "What were you saying?"

"Tell them how you helped Nana and Chanyeol getting closer......" Sehun whispered in his ear "Hurry hyung,it's a live telecast......."

"Ah yeah yeah........." Lay nodded understanding "I helped them getting closer............by .............by..................by.........."

"Tell something please........" Muttering,Sehun eyed him begging "Everyone's watching."

Lay gulped,actually he forgot who Nana was,let alone Chanyeol "Errr...............I helped them getting closer by........by...........by giving my signature hip to Nana.........Yeah like that I contributed to their relationship yeah."

Silence

 

 

 

 

Chanyeol abruptly stood up from her lap.All the blood of his body was rushed to his brain.

Nana however,was indifferent "What now?"

Turning around Chanyeol frowned,soon the frown turned into a pout and he made a fist "You let Lay bang you Nini!!" 

"What?!" Nana gawked at him "Can you bang someone over phone?! I never even met him in real life!"

"Oh........" And he again lied down on her lap pouting "But you two had phone then!"

"In your dream!" Nana pinched his fanlike ear chuckling "I never slept with any other men except you after our marriage..........Not even phone !"

"Oh really?" Chanyeol didn't know why but he started feeling so giddy suddenly "Then........then-"

"Shut up and watch you moron!" Nana beamed seeing his giddy face "Don't act so cute! You look so edible in your cute face,makes me hungry!"

 

"Oh really......." And turning around,the cute pup started acting like a wolf "And you're so hard to resist with your baby bump,Nini..........." 

Nana gulped and blushed.

 

 

 

"No,no..............that actually didn't work!"  Byun Baekhyun started this time "Our Sehun then started 'Yehet-Ohorut marriage agency' and suggested Chanyeol to marry again!"

"Yes yes!" Sehun imm

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter