Ape love!

My wife was my best friend!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Many a times in her life,Lim Jinah sorry Park Jinah sorry Park Nini wanted to kill Byun Baekhyun with her own hands.

This stupid boy (Who is actually prettier than Nana herself) always clings onto Nana's Channie-as if he's Channie's best friend!!

How dare he!!

Moreover you can never deny the way he intervenes between them.Like now!

Unbelievable!!!!!

 

 

"Like I asked already............" Nana was the angry volcano,ready to explode "Where.is.he?"

Baekhyun,however wasn't afraid of this volcano "Like I said already too.............it's none of your business!"

"Byun Baekhyun!!!'' She groaned,and sitting by his side,Chanyeol could clearly hear that from Baekhyun's phone "Just tell me where is he?!"

"Okay,okay!!" Baekhyun started massaging his head.How come Chanyeol can tolerate this loud mouth girl for 24/7! "He went for a vacation in Venice!!"

Silence

"Huh............" Nana couldn't believe this idiot "Ya Byun Baekhyun,say something realistic at least!! You're talking about Park Chanyeol!! Venice my foot!! The great miser he is-he wouldn't even go to Jeju island because of fare cost!!!"

"But I can go there by feet! In that way I can save my money.........." Chanyeol meekly said.Baekhyun immediately hushed him. 

Silence

Baekhyun gulped.She said it so accurate.Then again,who else knows Chanyeol better than Nana?

 

"Ahem,ahem!!" Baekhyun made some fake coughing noise "You know nothing about him!!"

"Just tell me where is he?!" Nana screamed.

 

"The truth is-Chanyeol doesn't want to meet you............at this moment''

"Then let me talk to him!!'' From the other side,Nana was trying really hard to keep her tears in line "I promise I won't bother you after that!"

"He doesn't want to talk to you either!" Baekhyun replied,carefully taking a look at Chanyeol's bandaged eyes.The giant boy was pouting.He got tired after poking Baekyun for a while.No matter how much Chanyeol whinned,Baekhyun wouldn't let him talk to his Nini.

Because Byun Baekhyun thinks Nana doesn't deserve this affection of his.

"So please don't bother us anymore!" Cold Baekhyun added after a while.

And he cut the call off.

 

 

When the connection was out-Nana let all the tears fall.Nobody knew how hurt she was.Nobody cared.Specially Byun Baekhyun.

Because Chanyeol's eyes were bandaged-Baekhyun couldn't see how teary it was at that moment as well.

 

Another day

 

"Baekhyun..........dude!" Suddenly Chanyeol got tensed "I dont wanna divorce her!!''

"Then don't!!''

"But what if she divorces me?!" He almost cried.

"Don't worry" Baekhyun patted his shoulder reassuringly "A divorce can't be finalised without your sign.........."

 

"Baekhyunnnnn.........." Now Chanyeol really cried.

"Wh-what?!"

"She can give my identical signature.............Then what if she signs my part as well............And then................."

"Oh Lord............" Baekhyun facepalmed "I can't take this stupidity anymore................Spare me Lord,just take me away!!''

 

 

"Dude!'' The next morning Chanyeol called for him.

"What Yeollie?!"

"Let me talk to her!!'' Chanyeol said in stern voice.

Baekhyun frowned "Nope!!''

"Baekhyunnnnnnn.............." Angry Chanyeol almost jumped up from his bed and as his eyes were out of function-he almost tripped in process "Why don't you let me talk to my Nini,huh?!"

Baekhyun felt sooo angry "Look at you lover boy! Have you already forgotten what she did to you huh?! Didn't she want a divorce from you?! Didn't she hurt you?!!"

Chanyeol couldn't reply suddenly.

 

"Besides..........." Baekhyun sighed sitting besides him "If you contact her now-she'll come to know what happened to your eyes,then she'll feel guilty...............You don't want that,do you?!"

Chanyeol violently shook his head.He didn't want Nini feel guilty.

"So..........." Baekhyun patted his shoulder "First take a rest for two weeks as doctor prescribed,give her sometimes to reflect upon what she did.Let her decided what she really wants-I'm sure she doesn't want a separation from you...............Then go back to her and start afresh!"

Chanyeol pouted.Baekhyun didn't say anything wrong.But still............

"Baekhyun........"

"Yes?"

"I want Nini's pasta!" He pouted even more "Nini's pasta and cookie!"

Baekhyun suddenly wanted to smack his head "Do already sent pasta for you!"

"But Do's pasta is bad! Nini's pasta is the best!''

Baekhyun mused "If only Do were here-you wouldn't be staying alive anymore!"

True though "Nini's pasta Baekhyunieeeeeee.........Only Nini's pastaaaa" He whinned.

"Ok,ok.........geez!!" Annoyed, Baekhyun dialled her again.

 

Nana took the call almost immediately "Hello?''

"Ye...ahem Nana,ummm.....................make Chanyeol's favorite pasta and cookies....ahem.............Later my driver will go there and pick them up."

Silence

 

"If anyone needs to eat my pasta and cookies......." Nana smiled mischievously "Tell him to come back home and then I'll cook as much as he can eat.''

But that's now impossible "But Nana-"

"You heard what I said Baekhyun..........." Nana grinned in triumph "Because I don't have any takeout option.So just tell him to come back!"

And hurriedly she hanged the phone,before running towards the kitchen.

Baekhyun sighed.Nana even didn't give him the chance to inform her that no matter what-Chanyeol won''t be coming home.

 

 

 

That day,Chanyeol's Nini cooked all the known items for him.She was tired when she finished,sweat almost blurred her eyes.Still,the lingering smile was there.

 

He's coming back.

No more sleepless night for you,Nana!

 

 

 

Chanyeol didn't return back that night.Nana waited for him till dawn.

Before turning into a crying mess again.

 

 

♦♦♦

 

When they were young-things were easy.

Because no matter what-they were honest to their hearts.And they didn't know a thing about complicated world.

Now things are different.Now they're adult.

Park Chanyeol is now an adult.And no matter how childish he acts around Nana,he was a dignified man.

And reflecting upon that day-he felt insulted.Nana insulted him in front of their moms. 

He didn't like it.Adult Chanyeol really didn't like it!

 

 

So three weeks later,when doctor said Chanyeol was now completely okay-Baekhyun reminded him that it's time to go back home.

And to Baekhyun's utter surprise,Chanyeol replied that he wasn't going back.

 

And Baekhyun knew-things were turning really complicated.

 

 

It was complicated seeing Chanyeol going and returning back from work like a robot.It was aching how rudely Chanyeol would speak to his parents over phone declining their request to return back home.

And it was aching how Chanyeol would turn his phone off once Nana would call him.

 

 

And there comes a day when crazy Nana stood in front of Baekhyun's door.And Chanyeol walked past her as if she didn't exist!

Now it was unbelievable!!!

 

♦♦♦

 

Helpless Baekhyun finally dialled Oh Sehun for rescue!!

 

"Hmmm........ I understand!" Sehun the intellectual boy said from the other side.

"You understand what?"

"That it's time for me to open up another agency! 'Love is blind counselling agency' it'd be!!"

 

 

And Baekhyun knew he dialled the wrong person!!

 

 

But Sehun wasn't completely useless!!

Because the next day he dialled his noona again!!

This time it's a voluntary work,he won't take any charge!!

 

"Noona! My noona!! I knew it from the very start!!" He said.

Nana didn't reply.

"I knew that you loved Chanyeol hyung since the very beginning!!...............And now he's avoiding you!"

Nana didn't reply this time too.She was silently crying actually.

"And I know you're hurting noona!" Sehun added.

And he heard Nana sneezing.He sighed.

 

No matter what,noona doesn't deserve this pain!

 

"But don't worry noona! I'm here for you!" He tried to soothe her.

Still she was silent.

"So............I'm arranging a meeting for you two this evening-exclusive meeting!! Well,it'll be disguised as our regular hangout time-but you'll be there.And once hyung reach the place-we'll leave you two to talk-you know what to do next,right?!''

 

And Nana could swear she never felt so grateful to a human being before!!

 

♦♦♦

 

Because she was not really excited about meeting him,Nana finally stood in front of the mirror after twenty nine long days!!

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter