Bubble Tea Dating Agency

My wife was my best friend!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Ya,ya ya! Wake up! Wake up! Wake up!!" The first morning of Chanyeol in their new villa started with his Nini hitting him with the pillow at 7 am! Can you believe this?!!!

 

However it's Nini............So not so unbelievable!

 

They just returned from their honeymoon last night (Don't ask what they did there! They kept themselves busy flirting with other people including flight attendant and hotel boy! Chanyeol already had two girlfriends within those 15 days.As always,he cried his heart out lying on Nini's lap after each break up.Right then Nana was just texting the boy she met on the hotel lobby,caressing Chanyeol's hair)

 

"Ya! Wake up!" Nana barked again.And seeing him still sleeping,she started pulling out his hair roughly "Just.wake.up!!"

Now Chanyeol yelped in pain "A a a a it hurts Nini! It hurts!! It hurts it hurts it hurts!" He immediately sat down on the bed.Sleep was long gone in the sudden torture of Nini.Thanks!

 

"Nini,why did you wake me up this early?! It's only seven!" He yawned looking at the wall clock.Eyes were blood red.With the long journey and continuous torture of her together-he got sick.

 

If only Nini would take care of him instead of those European boys-he wouldn't get sick! It's not like they were more handsome than him.

They were all ugly!

Chanyeol is so handsome! Just Nini doesn't understand!

 

Nini has a bad taste on boys!

 

 

"Ya!! You skipped dinner last night too! Go get up and eat breakfast.I made crêpe for you! It's in the kitchen! .............You'll get stomach ache otherwise!! Go go go!!" As Chanyeol was yawning continuously,he failed to notice that loud Nana's eyes were red as well.

"Since I married you-everything has become extra difficult! I'm so done with this life!!" Murmuring,Chanyeol went inside the washroom.

Nana frowned.Soon the frown was replaced with concerned stare "Ya,don't lock the door.What if you fall down?!"

"Ok Nini,ok!"

 

 

Whenever Chanyeol gets sick-Nana can't sleep at all.It's like a habit to her.Since when-she forgot.

 

The same happened yesterday.Chanyeol wasn't feeling very well with the changed weather.He vomitted twice on the plane.And was too weak to eat anything last night.He didn't even snore like he always does! Too weak you see..........

 

Then how can she sleep at night??!! She just had to stare at him all night long.Even when he was about to kick her out of the bed sleeping-she just forgot to groan!

The kick was not so strong though! Poor Channie of her.............Can't even kick properly as he got sick.Aish!

Pfffff stupid yoda! 

 

She then left the bed as soon as the sun was peeking through the window and made his favorite chocolate crêpe.

Crêpe is a thing Nana can't make.But for him-she did.

 

Channie needs to eat well.He needs to kick her hard while sleeping,like he always does..........

Yoda is hurting.

 

 

Coming out of the washroom,Chanyeol really looked better.It relieved her.

Scratching hair and picking up nose boogers on now clean nose-he went for the kitchen.Good! At least he didn't scratch his !

 

"Ya!! Wash your hands before eating!" Nana barked from their bedroom and scoffed.

"Why? It's not like I'll eat using my hands!" Chanyeol smiled returning back to their room.He didn't shave,so a day long scruff was slightly visible when he came close and placed the spoon in front of her.And when she ate with him,she smiled subconsciously.

 

He was really sick last night.Now he looks better.

Thanks God!

 

"Last night you didn't sleep at all Nini.........." He commented once he finished eating "You were wide awake all night!"

Nana didn't reply.So Chanyeol went back to the kitchen and threw the plate into the sink.It's not like he'll wash the dish.It's Nini's job-not his!

 

 

"Come here! Come to me!" Chanyeol spread his hands out for her once hopping on the bed.

"We haven't made the bed yet!" She frowned.

"We'll make them later...........just why didn't they give us some maids?! Gosh,is making a bed our thing?! Geez!!................Don't worry Nini,once I get money from the new job dad has given,I'll hire maids for you! Then you'll be able to relax!"

"They don't give us because they don't trust you with maids! ...........You're a ert!'' Nana scoffed not moving an inch.

"I never had a thing with a maid!! What're you talking about?!" Chanyeol frowned too.He rarely frowns with her.

"That's true though..............All the girls that you dated......." Nana crossed her arms in chest "Are worse than even maids!" 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter