Sugar rush-the greedy halfwits!!

My wife was my best friend!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Once upon a time-Park Chanyeol needed only two things in life.Money and Nini.

Oh and his mommy.

And Baekhyunie.

And supercars.

 

And.....and.........forget that-he needed a lot even back then!

 

 

It all started with a party-yes just a party! A simple night party ruined their lives!!

 

Nana's 19th boyfriend Wooyoung wanted to have fun with her on that party.So she was excited.As the dense Chanyeol was asked about her new boyfriend by their moms-the moron said yes.Wooyoung is a bad boy.Nana shouldn't date him.

In fact Nana shouldn't date any boys at all! All boys are like,like-beast!! Except Chanyeol!!

He is a saint.

 

So you see,all faults are his-Nana is innocent here!

 

Okay,then Mondu Bank's director Lim Hansoo's daughter Lim Jinah,Chanyeol's Nini was banned from going to the party! What to do?! What to do?!

Easy.just tell mommy that she's going to hang out with Chanyeol for the night and it's a okay!! Hehehehe,so easy!!!

 

Turned out Nana went to the party wearing heavy make-up and sheer clothes just sent Chanyeol a short text about her whereabouts right before entering Taeyang's gigantic villa,the party destination.

Chanyeol,the derp lord-Mondu group's next heir (as he says always) was then standing on the dance floor in the middle of crazy crowd,dancing like a complete idiot-celebrating his 50th break-up party,suggested by Byun Baekhyun.Break-ups are not bad-Baekhyun says.

So it's not bad! 

It's just Nini scolds him a lot when he goes to sleep with her after every break up!!!

 

"Ya imbecile!! Who told you to date and get dumped like that?!?! Just tell me the name of the girl!! I'll send her to heaven tomorrow!!! Now braid my hair!! Do a fishtail braid!! I need to calm down first!!!"'

 

You see,Nini is scary!! She's a gangster!!

But she is cute!!

 

After finishing the hip-belly dance and trying to strip off his shirt to show his non existant abs and shouting like crazy-Chanyeol finally felt tired!! He needed a restroom break.So he went there,stood in front of the urinal and right then his phone vibrated!!

 

"Ya I'm going to Taeyang's place with Wooyoung.If mommy calls-just tell her that we're at your apartment.If she wants to talk to me-tell her that I'm sleeping.Got it?!

P.s.: Ya what's with rainbow boxers?! Was it Sehun's idea?! How many did you buy this time?! Remove them all from your trashy cabinet before I do that myself!!

P.s.I took your credit card from drawer and car heheheh.

P.s. Am I looking cute? *wink* Or hot? Heheheh.

 

'Splash!!'

 

And Chanyeol's dear iphone 6s fell on the urinal! Bad timing!!

But as absurd as it may sound-it didn't bother him at all!! Forgetting to empty his bladder,he ran out of the club zone-ignoring girls' winks and touches.

Yes,for Nini he had to do this!!!

The thing is-Chanyeol knew the other chaebal heir Taeyang is like a playboy plus gangster plus something really evil!! So a party at his home means........

 

Crap! Crap! Crap!

 

So storming outside,he went for his Gallardo and flew off to Taeyang's home!!! His dear car got scratches here and there on the way-all are Nini's fault!! If she remains in one piece-she'll have to bake cookies for him later for this extensive damage.

 

Taeyang's home was too big-like really too big!! Sixty bedrooms-can you imagine??? And do you know what do they actually do at those rooms in party time??!! Thanks to Byun Baekhyun-he bent one of Nini's bobby clip to something unreal that can unlock all doors!!

 

"Who're you?!!''

"What the-"

"Ya! Go away!! We're having private time!!!''

''How could you open the door like that!''

*throws pillows at him*

..............

..............

 

 

And out of all the rooms-Nana decided to take the very last one!!

 

 

"Ya,Park Chanyeol!!! What're you doing here???"

"Come out Nini! Come out!! Let's go back home!!"

"Aish!! You're embarrassing me!! Go away!! I need privacy now!!"

"Come out Nini,let's go!! Wear something decent first.Wait take my shirt!!''

"Who the hell are you?! Who's Nana to you??!! Nana,who's this?!" Wooyoung groaned in the middle.

"Nini is mine!! So you better not mess with my Nini!! My Baekhyun will liquify your balls if I see you with Nini again!!''

"What the-''

"Nini,let's go!!" And Chanyeol pulled Nana outside.She sighed.She can't date in peace because of this imbecile!!

 

 

Returning back to his apartment,she cooked pasta for him.He ate and they watched movie together.Chanyeol started snoring and drooling on her lap soon. 

As always.

 

 

Till  then everything was okay.

 

Until the party photos of crazy Nana with Wooyoung was sent to her father!!! By Wooyoung himself!!

He was angry as she left him because of Chanyeol!!!

 

 

Then ...............Nana's life turned into a-hell! 

So the summery is-Nana is now probably getting married to an old hag.Mr. Lim is so ashamed of his thoughtless daughter!!!

 

 

 

"Hahahahah Oh my God!!! It feels so good!!" The loud Chanyeol laughed out even louder,small pieces of cookies continued coming out of his hideous big open mouth and ruined her already ruined bed "Nini you're finally getting married!!"

"Finally? Did you just say finally?!" Nana raised brows in question.

"Think about me!" In reply,Chanyeol lied on her lap,she pushed him off "It was tiresome taking care o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter