Grey Pom Pom

My wife was my best friend!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I watched you sleepin' quietly in my bed
You don't know this now but
There's somethings that need to be said
And it's all that I can hear
It's more than I can bear

What if I fall and hurt myself
Would you know how to fix me?
What if I went and lost myself
Would you know where to find me?
If I forgot who I am
Would you please remind me?
Oh,

Cause without you things go hazy

 

 

.................Now playing Hazy by Rosi Golan

 

 

 

Chanyeol first joined his school basketball team when he was fifteen.

By then,his Nini was the cheerleader captain.

Chanyeol's friend Baekhyun was adamant on his belief that Chanyeol joined the basketball team only to stay closer to his Nini.

Chanyeol didn't deny the accusation.

 

 

"Hey,Nana! What's that?!" Yoori asked Nana surprised in the dressing room "Why there's a burn mark in your hand?! Gosh,what happened?!"

Surprised Nana stared at the direction Yuri was staring "Oh about that........." Shy she hid her hand "It happened in the cooking class.I accidentally held the pan without a napkin!"

"Geez Nana! Do you really have to do this?!" Yuri frowned "Chefs can do the cookings for you!!"

''But Channie loves it when I cook for him.He loves my baked cookies." Giddy Nana had no sign of disappointment over her burn scar "Also I really like to cook for him!!"

"Aigooo I can't take this cuteness anymore!!'' Yuri joked "You and your Channie..........."

"Enough chatting!" Nana felt so happy suddenly,she didn't know why! "Girls,let's go back to the practice!!"

"Aye aye captain!"

 

 

"Nini!! Nini!! Nice move Nini!! Go on!!" Chanyeol the fanboy was sitting on a corner with Baekhyun,while Nana was practicing with her teammates.The fanboy was screaming out loud from time to time,holding the same matching red pom pom that was Nana's "My Nini is the best!! Best! Best! Best!!''

"Shhhh can you please keep quiet?" Baekhyun was totally embarrassed with his giant friend's stupid screaming.He had a point too-they were the only boys sitting there,since it was girls' practice time!!

Chanyeol paid no heed to Baekhyun's word "Nini you look so pretty when you jump!! Nini so pretty!! Nini is the best!! I love Nini!!"

 

Standing in the practice ground,Nana and the rest of the team could hear all the words that the fanboy was blabbering.It looked embarrassing,an abnormally tall boy of fifteen shouting like a crazy fangirl in an empty playground for a girl.Only for a specific girl.Other girls were really annoyed,masking their hidden jealousy within.

Nana,however wasn't so embarrassed.From time to time her face was turning bright red,and she was really trying hard to show all her moves.After all Channie was watching her!!

"Your boyfriend is so in love with you!!" Uee,Nana's close friend and another cheerleader saw the duo's interaction.Nana was stealing glances over him in every minute "Just when will you two announce it loud that you two are dating?!! The whole school is waiting!!"

"Huh?!" Nana suddenly felt like dying in happiness.Does everyone think so?  "Oh,about that.........He,my Channie......" Loving Nana stared at the fanboy who was smiling so brightly at her "My Channie is still so young!! May be he'll ask me out later when he'll grow up......."

"Aww so cute!!" Uee admired Nana's blush "He's the reason you rejected all the boys till now,right?"

Blushing,Nana nodded biting lips.Honestly she was eagerly waiting for the day when her Yoda would ask her out!!

 

 How can she accept some random boy's rose when her heart and soul was already belonged to a giant cute puppy?!

 

 

 

Chanyeol was now jumping like a kid  "Nini you're looking so cute!! I bought strawberry shake for you!!! We'll drink together once you finish your practice Nini!!! Nini is jjang!! Nini is the best!!!''

"But seriously,when are you gonna take a girlfriend Yeol?" Frowning,Baekhyun asked his friend "Everyone's having a girl nowadays!"

Chanyeol frowned him back "Why do I need a girl? I have Nini already!"

"Oh my......." Baekhyun couldn't believe his friend's stupidity "For the love of God Yeol,Nana is your girl friend,not girlfriend!!"

"It's all the same!" Chanyeol argued frowning.Baekhyun was disturbing his fanboy time.

"Hell no!!" Baekhyun couldn't even smile "That's two completely different things."

"Then I'll ask her out today........." Chanyeol's eyes started to sparkle "Then Nini will be my girlfriend too!! She's forever mine!!"

 

 

"Your boy is so handsome by the way!" Uee liked to tease Nana.Nana would always turn red the moment Uee would mention him.

"Hey! Don't you dare look at my man!!'' Blushing and smiling,Nana hit her friend.

Soon they started giggling.

 

 

 

 

"Think Yeol,think!" Baekhyun patted the shattered Chanyeol who even forgot to blink "You really shouldn't ruin your friendship with her!!"

"But she's mine!! She's forever mine!" Baekhyun seemed so rude that afternoon.Chanyeol didn't like.

"She's yours-as your friend.And that friendship is so precious!"

"Yes she's precious,That's why she'll be my girlfriend!! We'll marry later!"

"Yeol......" Disappointed,Baekhyun ran fingers across his hair "What do you think? Do you think you won't break up with your girlfriend after a year?!"

"Eh?"

"Yeol.........." Baekhyun came closer "Let me clear you everything!! You're one of the hottest dudes of our school.So you need a girlfriend........................But if you notice carefully-no couple relationship lasts for long!! They eventually breakup-and would never talk to each other again!!................So as your one true friend,I suggest you never to ask Nana out.Never love her romantically...........................Because if you do-one day you'll break up with her!! Then your friendship will be ruined too....................Your friendship is too precious to get ruined like that!!"

"But Nini is my everything!!" Pouting Chanyeol felt like crying.

Baekhyun paid no attention to that "That's why you should treasure her always.Never love her Yeol!"

"Fine!" Chanyeol hated Baekhyun,he hated himself,he hated the whole world except Nini "Then I will never date in my life!!"

"Now don't be a dumb!!!'' Baekhyun went crazy "You need a girl to keep your cool!! Try to act like a normal human being!! How can a hot dude like you be girlless at the prime of his age?? Everyone in our league has at least one-"

"Hey Soojin!" Chanyeol shouted at the girl who was passing in front of them annoyingly "Want to date me?? Be my girlfriend?!"

The girl was flabbergasted,and happy! Chanyeol was every girl's dream come true.She violently nodded her head.

"Good!" Chanyeol felt so bitter "I'll call you when to meet me! Now leave my eyesight!!"

Standing up careless,feeling extremely bitter Chanyeol faced him "Now I'm a big dude!! I even saved my friendship with Nini!! Now everything is perfect!! Happy now Baekhyun? Yeah,you all be happy!! Let the whole world be happy!" Kicking in the air,Chanyeol left the spot.

 

 

Getting fresh,when Nana came to her Channie-he was not there.She was confused,and a bit sad.Next she had to go to the cooking class-meant she was not gonna meet him till night!!

 

 

Chanyeol didn't come to Nana's house that night.After finishing her cooking (The pasta she made for him) Nana got a text from him.He won't come tonight.

She felt really sad.

 

Chanyeol was staring at the night sky through wide open window.He was feeling something unknown to him-what was that,he didn't know.

But it sure wasn't anything pleasant.

 

At midnight,confused and very bitter Chan

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter