Paprika:The 'spicy' Marriage

My wife was my best friend!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

"What?!" They cried in unison.

 

Scratching his effortlessly, Baekhyun simply went for the freezer-ignoring their questioning look completely.

 

''Byun Baekhyun,you butthole!! Answer us!" Nana groaned placing hands on her waist.

Baekhyun simply took the apple juice out of the freezer.Didn't bother of answering her.

''Ya Baekhyunie,how dare you ignore my Nini's question?!" Now Chanyeol fumed.

 

No one should ignore his Nini!

 

''Yeah,you both heard it right!! You both are trapped for good.......Now you can't escape!" Finally Baekhyun grinned taking a sip from the juice "Oh,it's so fun!"

''Since when did you know of this?!" Nana took a long breath before asking.Anger was rising in her every minute.She felt like smashing everything into pieces.

 

How can she actually marry the derp lord for no reason?!

Impossible!!!

 

''Since the very beginning..............'' Baekhyun took another sip "Even before you two were aware of the marriage plan!"

''What?!" Now Chanyeol shouted in disbelief.

''Yes,since the very beginning I knew of all these plans....................'' Baekhyun grinned evilly,taking another sip "Ahhhh the juice is so delicious today!"

''Th-then w-why didn't you tell us before?!" Chanyeol stuttered.What the hell is wrong is with Baek?!

''Because uncles told me not to............yum yum! Ahhh.....soo tasty!'' 

''Then why are you saying this now?!" Nana barked.

''Because now you two will make a hue and cry for no reason-it'll be fun............................That's why!"

Silence.Nana frowned.Chanyeol pouted.

 

''Oh,I know another thing as well.'' The horrid silence was disrupted by wicked Baekhyun again.

Both of them stared at him,neither had the taste to ask what it was.

''Tonight..........'' Baekhyun smiled in triumph again ''Your marriage registry will be done!!! Next week will be the reception!"

''Wh-what?!" Chanyeol fell down from the chair in the sudden,massive revelation.Nana yelped.

"Ya,ya,don't get injured now! It's your wedding day.Be fit!......... You've got a night to attend!" Baekhyun warned him winking ''Yeah,tonight you two will be legally married................In fact they all will come soon here-on the way!"

''Wh-what?!"

''Aish........." Baekhyun frowned ''Stop asking what what! Now go get ready........They'll come soon!"

''Oh my God!" And Nana was about to fall in the ground,but Chanyeol held her before that.

''Nini,don't worry! I'm here with you!"

''Move aside you !!'' Nana barked loudly ''All my sufferings are because of you!"

''Eh?!!" He pouted.

 

 

'Ding Dong!!'

And the doorbell rang right then.

 

''Oh my God!!! Channie what shall we do now?!" Scared,Nana pulled Chanyeol's hand.Chanyeol couldn't reply anything.

Instead he just gulped.

''Easy.Don't be scared,you two will get married by paper now!" Baekhyun took the very last sip,smirking ''I'm all ready to congratulate you two!"

''Channie!!!!!!" Nana now started crying.

"Nini........." Seeing her cry,Chanyeol started crying too.

 

♦♦♦

 

-Chanyeol,please do something!

-I'm thinking,I'm thinking!

-Well,think faster!

-Let me think you romp! Let me think!

-Chanyeol,what did you just call me?!

-Aish,sorry.I'm sorry,okay?

 

-Hey Nini,don't cry!

-Nini don't cry.

-Nini I'm sorry! Please don't cry!! 

-Kill me Nini,but please don't cry!! Nini,please-

 

 

"Jinah and Chanyeol,come here! It's your wedding time!!"

 

Oh crap!

 

 

♦♦♦

 

''Yes,you two my dear..................just sign here.....'' The lawyer pointed at the paper ''And then you two will be officially married.''

''Ma-married?" Chanyeol stuttered gulping "Married to Nini?!"

''Yes,officially married to Lim Jinah.''

Chanyeol gulped even more.

 

Seeing him gulping,Nana's father whispered in his ear "Listen my child.Your father will disown you if you don't sign now.Then you won't have a chance to get even a penny from the huge stash of your dad! All those money-will remain beyond your reach...........You'll never get Mondu then!''

That's it! In the blink of an eye,Chanyeol took the pen,opened it and started signing it!

Nana couldn't believe what she just saw!!

''Ya imbecile!! Are you out of your mind?!! How could you?!"

''That's it! It's all done uncle'' Ignoring her shouting,Chanyeol confidently smiled at the rest of the people.

Nana facepalmed.She knew she was already defeated.

''Jinah,now it's your turn!"

", you just ruined my life!!!!" Instead of signing,Nana simply started pulling out Chanyeol's hair. 

"A a a....... Nini Nini it hurts! Spare me please!!!" Chanyeol begged. 

"Nana,stop it! Just sign already!" Her mom ordered.Mrs. Lim is always sensitive in case of him "You simply can't hurt my Chanyeol like that!"

 

So,after pulling out his hair for a while (Until Chanyeol almost cried) Nana exhaled a deep breath and took the pen "Tell me where do I need to sign........ "

"Here,here!"

"Omo! Omo! Chanyeol even signed Nana's part too!"

It's true,Chanyeol really did that!!

 

Squeezing eyes tight, Nana glared at Chanyeol. 

"Yeah yeah.... hehehe!" Chanyeol scratched his hair before whispering in her ear "Old habit Nini,can't help.................... since I used to give your proxy all the time! Don't worry.... it's completely identical!"

"Come with me! We need to talk!!!" And she gritted her teeth harshly before pulling him out. 

 

As they left the living for private talking, their parents started celebrating their wedding.

They sighed hearing that. 

 

 ♦

 

"Ya imbecile! Why did you sign the marriage paper like that?!" Nana scoffed right when Chanyeol closed the door "Have you gone completely nuts?!"

"Nini.......... "  Chanyeol whispered "There's a tactical thing........ "

"What tactical thing?!"

"If I didn't marry you there, dad would disown me! Then I wouldn't get any money!"

"Who told you that?!"

"Uncle"

"And you believed what my dad said?! "

"Yeah! "

"You imbecile!!!!" Nana gritted her teeth again "Is it that easy to disown someone's heir?  Ya,even if uncle would disown you-you could easily appeal in the court and the result would surely be on your favour!"

"I-is that so?! " He gulped. 

"Yeah, it is so!"

Silence

"Oh my God!!! Then why did I just marry a manchester like you?! Crap I just made a huge mistake!"

Silence

"Park Chanyeol, what did you just say a while ago?!" 

"Errrrrr heheheh I was just kidding!" Scratching the back of his neck,Chanyeol tried to smile "Just kidding like that....... yeah! "

 

Biting lips, Nana finally controlled her tears "Anyway, let's now think about the future..............."

"What future??" Chanyeol strated picking up his nose boogers "Future of you and me?!"

Nana saw that.Damn so disgusting my husband is! "Forget it!  I'm too tired to talk now. Let's talk in the morning!" And she hopped in the bed. 

"Okay, just change your tampon before sleeping. Also brush your teeth......... Or shall I help you in that?" His big doe eyes were watching her carefully.Nini must be hurting.It always hurts when she gets periods.Poor Nini of his!

"What?!" Nana jumped out of the bed hearing that. 

"Yeah, I'm serious........ the last time you changed-was hours ago before the party....... Change it Nini, otherwise you'd get infected!" And he threw a fresh tampon package at her. 

Nana turned so red. She really forgot about it "Just shut up!"

"Yeah, you're welcome...........as always!"

 

 

"Listen to me carefully!" Nana pulled his ear carefully before started whispering  "There's still time!"

"What time?!"

"Time to save our lives!"

"Are we dying Nini?" Chanyeol got scared.

"We're getting married officially............It's equivalent to death!" Nana explained.

"Oh..........you think so?"

"Yeah,now listen.............all we need to do is-begging in front of our parents,crying like there's no tomorrow! Then there'll be no wedding and everything will return back to it's normal self!"

Chanyeol stared at her "You think so?!"

"Yeah,I think so!" Nana smiled confidently "Now let's go!"

"Where?!"

"To our parent's home...............Ya imbecile,why're you so imbecile? What'd you do without me?!"

"And why do I have to do without you?!" Chanyeol pouted.

Nana couldn't help but smile.Her Channie is adorable!

 

 

"Mom,Mommy,uncle,daddy.........." Nana kneeled down on the floor begging.

Chanyeol simply stood besides her dumb.What is Nini doing?!

Seeing him doing nothing,Nana kicked on his leg.Chanyeol immediately fell down.

"Just follow me you moron..........." She whispered.

"Ok Nini..........."

 

 

"Please we beg of you.......don't ruin our lives like this!!" Nana tried hard to cry,tears didn't come.

"Yes,yes............don't ruin my Nini's life.........." Thinking of her,stupid yoda started crying loud "You can't ruin my Nini like that!"

Seeing this,their parents started looking at each other.And after a while Mr. Park winked at Mr. Lim.

 

"Ahem,Chanyeol.................come with me." 

Chanyeol quickly stood up and followed his dad.Nana was about to whisper something to him,but........

"And Jinah,come with me!" Her dad ordered.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter