Sleep

Scribbles of emotions

Warmth

 

Solar stirred a little from her sleep, snuggling deeper into the comforter that was over her body, trying to find more warmth from the cold winter.

 

She buried deeper, pulled the comforter around her tighter, but it still could not get rid of the cold that she’s feeling.

 

Weird, did she forget to close the window before she sleep?

 

Or did the heater break down in the middle of the night?

 

The rest of the bed is so cold that she doesn’t even dare to move from her current position.

 

She shivered and tried her hardest to peel her eyelids open.

 

Solar could see the sunlight peeking through her yellow curtains, but the curtains are not swaying so she’s certain that the window is closed.

 

So, does this mean that her heater had break down?

 

She closed her eyes tightly and shivered again, turning her body away from the window and inhaled deeply.

 

She could hear the soft humming from the heater.

 

It’s working, but why is it still so cold?

 

She let out a soft whine. Of all days, why does it have to be so cold on a Saturday?

 

It’s the Saturday that she has been looking forward to sleep in after a long, torturing and tiring week.

 

She really doesn’t want to wake up so early because of the cold.

 

She really, really, doesn’t –

 

“Why are you moving so much?”

 

A low husky voice sounded above her head and Solar went still.

 

“It’s still early…”

 

She felt movement in front of her and she opened her eyes wide, only to see a familiar figure turning her body back to face her.

 

“Like, only 7am?”

 

The figure stared right at Solar with a pair of sleepy eyes and let out a drowsy smile.

 

“Byul? Since when you’re back?”

 

Solar croaked out when she realized that she’s looking at MoonByul, whom was away for work in Japan for the past four days.

 

“Hmm, around 4am?”

 

Moon Byul replied sleepily and pushed an arm under Solar’s neck before pulling the older girl nearer to her body.

 

“Sleep, I know you’re tired…”

 

Moon Byul whispered as she threw another arm around Solar’s waist and let the older girl snuggled closer to her body with a sigh.

 

Solar planted a soft kiss on Moon Byul’s neck and wrapped an arm around the younger girl.

 

“I’m so cold…”

 

She whined and MoonByul only chuckled.

 

“Hurry and sleep…”

 

MoonByul dragged her words out softly and Solar merely smiled happily before hugging her tighter.

 

For some reasons, she no longer feel the coldness as warmth spread towards her body and into her heart.

 

 

 

 

Nightmare

 

Solar woke up with a loud shriek as she opened her eyes wide, breathing heavily.

 

She swallowed hard and her dry lips while looking around the dark room.

 

It was her room, not the dirty prison cell that she dreamt of. She looked down and saw that she was fully clothed and covered.

 

Unlike what she dreamed of, where her clothes were torn.

 

She felt tears creeping up in her eyes as she remembered her dreams and the big dark guy that she couldn’t see properly.

 

“Unnie?!”

 

The door burst opened and Solar jumped in shock before cowering back to the headboard of the bed.

 

The room lit up immediately and she saw MoonByul looking around frantically before rushing up to the bed.

 

“What happened?! I heard you screaming.”

 

MoonByul asked worriedly as she moved towards Solar.

 

“Are you crying? What happened? Are you hurt anywhere?”

 

MoonByul probed further as she held onto Solar’s hands. The brunette shook her head before throwing herself onto MoonByul’s embrace, making the girl fall back onto the bed at the same time.

 

“It was so scary. The dream is so scary. The guy is so scary.”

 

Solar muttered out against MoonByul’s chest and she heard a soft sigh.

 

“Nightmares?”

 

MoonByul asked softly and Solar nodded her head while clutching onto MoonByul’s shirt tightly.

 

There’s a light weak chuckle above her head before she felt MoonByul shifting their position, with her still on top of the blonde.

 

“You should really stop watching those shows…”

 

MoonByul muttered out lightly before planting a kiss on the crown of her head.

 

“But it’s exciting…”

 

“And yet you’re here having nightmares…”

 

“But I have you!”

 

MoonByul laughed out as she smoothed Solar’s hair gently, hoping to soothe the older girl’s emotions too.

 

“Byul ah, sleep with me? Please~”

 

Solar pleaded cutely as she hugged the blonde tighter with a kiss under her jaws. She heard a groan and she smiled.

 

Solar only got a tighter hug in return as a response.

 

Needless to say, there were no more nightmares for the night anymore for Solar.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Laze

 

“Unnie!!! Wake up!!!”

 

She heard MoonByul’s voice calling for her as the younger girl bounced on the bed that they were sharing.

 

“Solar Unnie~ the sun is shining on you already. Wake up~”

 

She pulled the pillow under her and covered her head, trying to block away her girlfriend’s voice but the younger girl was stronger as she pulled it away.

 

“I’m so bored! Yong Sun ah… you’re sleeping for more than 10 hours already. Aren’t you tired of SLEEPING?”

 

MoonByul ranted off and she used the pillow and started to hit on Solar’s body gently.

 

“UNNIE!”

 

“Shut up!”

 

“Make me!”

 

“Don’t try me.”

 

“WAKE UP!!”

 

MoonByul shouted and within seconds, the younger girl was knocked off onto the bed with Solar straddling her.

 

“Shut up.”

 

“Make me.”

 

MoonByul said as she tried to sit up but she couldn’t as the older girl leaned forward and kissed her on the lips.

 

Before MoonByul knew, she has already melted into the kiss. She kissed back just as ferociously, lips and tongues interlocking while she hugged the brunette tighter.

 

They broke up when oxygen was badly needed and MoonByul groaned while her lips.

 

Solar was looking at her with half lidded eyes, breathing heavily through her swollen lips, on top of her.

 

MoonByul knew then.

 

There’s no way they are leaving the bed early as she flipped Solar to the bed and went back pecking her lips softly.

 

There’s no way they are going to leave the bed before noon because she knew Solar has used kisses as the bargain chip to continue to laze in the bed.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Sick

 

Of all the times and years they are together, MoonByul never laze in bed.

 

The younger girl is such a light sleeper that when she is awake, she could not go back to sleep again.

 

And for Solar to find MoonByul sleeping deeply without any intention to wake up, there’s only one reason.

 

“Byul ah?”

 

Solar whispered as she pushed the sleeping blonde’s fringe to the side and kiss her forehead softly.

 

“Hmm?”

 

MoonByul hummed hoarsely and Solar felt her heart break at the sound.

 

“Wake up and have some porridge.”

 

“Hmm…”

 

MoonByul hummed as she shook her head, snuggling deeper into her pillow.

 

“C’mon, at least have a little bit before you take your meds.”

 

Solar cajoled the younger girl with a little pat on her hip and pulled the younger girl’s body up gently.

 

Solar fed MoonByul the porridge and heaved a sigh when the blonde turned away at the fifth spoon with a frown on her face.

 

“That’s it?”

 

Solar asked worriedly but MoonByul could not see as she has yet to open her eyes since.

 

Seeing that there’s no reply, Solar sigh once again before helping MoonByul to drink some water and passed the medicine to her.

 

She watched as MoonByul gulped down the medicine blindly before lying down on the bed weakly.

 

Her heart broke once again and quietly, she tucked the younger girl in properly before leaving the room.

 

Solar repeated the process for another two more times, for lunch and dinner, before turning in.

 

Throughout the night, she woke up constantly to check on MoonByul’s temperature. She only fell into a deep sleep when MoonByul’s temperature dropped to normal at around 4 in the morning.

 

MoonByul roused up first, feeling much better at around 8 in the morning but she has no energy to wake up. Instead, she turned over and stared at Solar’s back before moving closer and slipped an arm around her waist.

 

MoonByul leaned her head against Solar’s back and closed her eyes.

 

She felt Solar shifted a little before a hand covered hers that was on Solar’s midriff.

 

“Feeling better?”

 

Solar whispered out sleepily and MoonByul nodded her head before pulling Solar closer to her body.

 

“Thank you.”

 

She heard MoonByul whispered against her back and with a smile, she closed her eyes and went back to sleep.

 

But not before hearing the soft whisper from MoonByul.

 

“I love you.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“I love you too.”

 

MoonByul cracked a smile at that soft greeting a few seconds before she falls back into a deep slumber.

 

 

 

 

 

PS: I hope it's enough fluff? Have a good weekends everyone. :D Thank you for all the comments, upvotes and subscribes!