Three days

Scribbles of emotions

 

“HyeJinie!”

 

A girl with bangs and a deep dimple on her right cheek at the entrance of the sports hall called out with a wave.

 

Hyejin waved goodbye to her teammates and walked the girl standing near the entrance of the sports hall.

 

“Seemed like you had a great game today.”

 

“It’s a pity I don’t see you in my game today…”

 

Hyejin muttered off and watched the girl in front of her pouted.

 

“Ah… Wheeinie is so sorry… I tried my best but I’ve to pack my bags. Don’t be angry… Wheeinie will be upset.”

 

Hyejin let out a small smile when Wheenie clung onto her and shook her arm gently with the huge amount of cuteness.

 

“Forget it… are you done with your packing?”

 

Hyejin asked as Wheein slid her hand down and hold onto hers.

 

“Yeah…” she muttered before looking at Hyejin again. “You really can’t go back to JeonJu this time?”

 

“Yeah… it’s only a three days trip anyway.”

 

Hyejin mumbled as both of them walked towards the school entrance.

 

“But Omma will ask to see you. It’s the first time you’re not going back during ChuSeok. You know how Omma wanted us to go back for this event every year.”

 

“Just tell her I’m busy.” Hyejin said as she gently pulled Wheein across the road.

 

“But you’re not!”

 

“I am.”

 

“Busy with what?”

 

“Practices and revision. You know I flunked my Korean history this time round. I have to buck up for my year end grade.”

 

Hyejin explained quietly before taking a glance at the pouting girl.

 

“C’mon, the days will pass by very fast.”

 

“But I’ll be alone...”

 

“You’ll have fun, trust me.”

 

Hyejin gave her a wink before boarding the bus that has pulled over in front of the stop.

 

“Dinner?”

 

“Hmm, since you’re not going back together with me later… let’s have grilled intestines! Who knows what you’re going to eat for the next few days…”

 

Wheein replied as they took a seat near the windows.

 

“Oh… c’mon, everything is so convenient now. I won’t starve.”

 

Hyejin argued as she looked out of the window while Wheein merely shrugged.

 

“But nothing beats eating omma’s homemade food. I’m going to get an earful from her when she sees that you’re not with me. I don’t care, I’m going to call you if she starts to nag to me about you.”

 

Wheein blabbered on as throughout the trip back to their hostel, where their favourite grilled intestine restaurant resides just a street across. Hyejin merely just listened on to the girl’s nagging and laughed it off.

 

She finds it interesting on how Wheein is trying all ways to persuade her to go back to their hometown with her.

 

They chatted all the way throughout dinner, with Wheein’s constant laughter, her constant teasing to serious talk and before long, they found themselves walking back to the hostel after having a nice dinner.

 

“I’ll send you. The cab is coming soon right?”

 

Hyejie said as she pulled her varsity jacket closer, trying to fend off the coldness as Wheein unlocked her room.

 

“Yeah, in about 30mins. I’ll do a quick wash-up first.”

 

Wheein said as they entered the room. Hyejin dived straight to the couch and turn on the television while the brunette went into the bathroom for a quick wash-up. It took less than 20mins for Wheein to get ready and before they both realized, it was already the time for Wheein to depart.

 

Hyejin followed Wheein down to the street, waiting for the arrival of the cab and that’s when she realized the girl has gone awfully quiet.

 

“Take care, hm?”

 

Hyejin said softly as she stood beside Wheein who refused to look at her.

 

“I will.”

 

It was a soft reply, but Hyejin caught it nonetheless.

 

“Don’t get hurt.”

 

“You don’t get hurt too.”

 

A smile spread through Hyejin’s face and she adjusted her cap. A cab was coming towards them.

 

“Don’t get hurt.”

 

“I got it…”

 

Wheein whined as she straightened her body and turned towards Hyejin.

 

“I’ll see you in three days.”

 

Hyejin said as she watched the cab pulled over in front of them and Wheein carried her duffel bag.

 

“See you…”

 

It was a dull response but it tickles Hyejin so she laughed out loud.

 

“I love you.”

 

Hyejin muttered out softly before leaning forward and kissed Wheein on her lips gently.

 

It left Wheein in a daze.

 

“Send my regards to your mum and enjoy these three days well with them.”

 

She pinched the cheeks lightly and watch the dimples deepened as Wheein smiled sweetly to her.

 

She then ushered the girl into the cab and waved to her lightly.

 

“Don’t get hurt!”

 

She reminded again and received an eye roll in return. The cab started to turn out from the side of the streets and Hyejin moved back slightly, but her eyes were still trained on Wheein, who rolled down the window and stuck her head out.

 

“You better make sure I see you first thing when I reach back in Seoul!”

 

Wheein shouted and Hyejin chuckled as she nodded her head and gave an ‘okay’ sign before the cab drove out of her sight.

 

She heaved a small sigh before walking back to the apartment and a soft ring sounded in her pocket.

 

Pulling out her phone as she stood in the elevator, she smiled when she saw the message.

 

 

I’m missing you already, idiot.

 

-Wheein

 

 

Three days.

 

She will be able to survive for these three days before she get to have her girlfriend back into her arms again.

 

 

 

Love you. :)

 

-Hyejin

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hi everyone, I'm back with series two and after much contemplation, I've decided to write on Wheein and Hyejin too.

As I'm trying a new style of writing, a much shorter version writing, it may seems a little without focus for most of it. But, you know... scribbles of emotions is really just scribbles of it. And... I doubt I've the ability to write a long one anymore too.

So, hopefully all of you would enjoy it! Thank you! :D