Author's rant

Caring too much
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

To all my dearest subscribers, I'm really sorry but this is not a chapter, but an emotion-filled rant. So I can completely understand if you move on after this sentence.

I cannot believe this is how running man ends.

When Gary announced that he was going to leaving, I was extremely upset. 7012, right? Because 6012 doesn't make sense to us RM fans at all. But I accepted his decision. It's Gary's right to focus on his music and I respect his decision to devote his time to it. I watched how the members try to accept it and help their fans to move on from it. 

Then hit the fan. 

How could they kick JK and JH off the show?

Yes, I get that JK is not as fit as before. I get that JH seems lost without her on-screen partner. I get that viewership is lagging in Korea and the producers need to revamp the show. But I'm so sad and disappointed by how insensitively this was managed. How JK was merely informed, how JH had to find out about this second-hand, along with the rest of the world. Like wtf. You don't do this to people who have been integral to the success of this show. You don't do this to people who have worked so hard for the past six years. You don't do this to people you call family.

You don't this to family. 

So I'm actually glad, no, relieved, that in the end, their family members decided to stand by them. I don't think I can bear watching what's left of the running man family go on without their three

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter