The unexpected guest

Caring too much
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

He her hair idly as they snuggle up against each other on the blue leather couch, leaning into each others' warmth, doing what every couple would do on a lazy weekend. 

Nothing. 

Jihyo had come over in the morning, dragging him up from his comfy bed before promising to prepare a delicious brunch. He was instructed to keep his hands away from her and sit nicely on the bar stool as she banged his pots and pans around.

Maybe he was expecting too much after that decent soup she cooked for him. But delicious brunch, it was... not.

The poached eggs were crumbly and the spinach were steamed long enough for it to wilt. At least the bread was nicely browned, thanks to his lovely Smeg toaster. 

He was reluctant to eat everything, considering that he could easily whip up something yummier for the both of them. But when he saw the kicked-puppy look in her watery almond eyes, dismayed by her own cooking skills (or lack thereof), his insides turned into mush and all he could do was shovel every single morsel into his mouth just to make her smile again. 

And the knowledge that he could still make her happy was more than enough for him. Even if that meant eating soggy, unsavoury, but thankfully still edible food.

He tightens his arm around her soft and warm body, dragging her closer to press a sloppy kiss on top of her head. She deserves an A for effort though, for a sleepyhead like her, at least she was willing to wake up early on a Sunday morning instead of sleeping in. To be honest, he was immensely flattered.

Jihyo tears her eyes away from the TV to give him a contented smile and snuggles deeper into his chest. "You smell nice, Oppa." She murmurs, as she gives his shoulder a kiss. Hopefully, Jihyo will be a lousy cook forever. He loves that there's something that he can do for her, for the rest of their lives. 

"Oppa, would you rather go on a beach holiday or a country holiday?"

He raises a quizzical brow at her random question and noticed that an old episode of Running Man was playing on the telly. They watch as a beefy guy wraps a very beautiful - but rather violent - lady around his waist in order to finish his mission on the sandy beach. Cute. 

"Beach."

He knows Jihyo would likely prefer the country because animals. She also grew up near a beach most of her childhood so it's kinda like going home for her. Not too exciting.

"Why Oppa? I wanna go to the country."

Well, because they could frolick under the sun, go for couple massages, and do whatever lazy couples do at a beach holiday. And yunno, Jihyo in bikini? Potential y times? Perfect. He can feel the sun in his face already.

But of course, Jongkook cannot put it in those words. "Sea sports?" Jihyo loves a good adventure. 

She frowns cutely and sits up. "But I want to see animals." She wiggles out of his embrace to climb onto his lap. WIth a little pout, she says, "Oppa, let's do a road trip to the country for a holiday."

Think about the y times, Kim Jongkook. 

He pouts back, pushing his lower lip forward and says in his best aegyo voice, "But I want to go to the beach." 

Jihyo looks properly miffed now. With a sudden glint in her eye, she attacks his sides with tight tickles. "I want to go to the country!" 

She expected him to give in just like that? Well, two can play this game. 

With a single move, he flips her under him and tries to keep her still before growling at her. "I want to go to the beach." 

She giggles and continues her tickling, her fingers relentless in their torture. "No, I refuse! That's so boring Oppa - let's go to the country!"

Pressing her into the couch, he pins her arms above her head with one hand. He lets his fingers flutter close to her sides menacingly, "Beach!" 

She squeezes her eyes shut stubbornly and tries to shift herself out from his hold.

"Country!" 

That's it.

His fingers close in and starts their endeavour to make her give up. He drags his moving fingers up and down her side, somehow remembering all her sensitive spots causing her to writhe continuously under him.

"Stop, Oppa. No- god. Not there!" She yells breathlessly, in between shrieks of uncontrolled laughter and tears of painful flinching.

His eyes mirror hers, slanting into little crescents and his heart blooms at her wide smile and flushed face. Yes, she has that effect on him but that doesn't mean that he would give in though - he's not sure why but he just wants to see her squirm. 

"Not till you say it - Beach!"

Neither of them noticed when his front door opened - he thought he heard the familiar tune from the electronic security lock but he was so close to getting Jihyo to agree, he wasn't paying attention. 

"C'mon say it and I'll stop! Beach!" Jihyo only presses her lips tightly together, trying her best to keep from giving up.

His throat suddenly turns dry when he catches sight of it, and he swallows at the sight of her full pink lips, all puckered up, drawing him in. He stills his tickling hand and slowly leans forward as Jihyo's eyes flutter close. 

"Jongkook-ah, is that you?" A familiar soft voice calls out.

His mother. 

They bolt up from the couch like lightning, startling Ring who was, ju

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter