Chapter 17

A family

Chapter 17

 

Ryeowook was in the middle of practice when his teacher was called out to the reception desk. Ignoring his teacher's absence, Ryeowook continued with his practice. Hearing the door open, Ryeowook brought his attention up to his teacher and was a little taken aback to see a grim expression etched on his teacher's face. 

 

Ryeowook was about to ask his teacher what was wrong when his teacher spoke first. "Ryeowook........ummm............." His teacher spoke as if he was very hesitant. 

After a minute of stalling, Ryeowook was about to break the silence when his teacher spoke again. "Ryeowook.....please don't freak out when I tell you this, but unfortunately your little brother got into a car accident earlier. His condition is unknown but I was told to send you to Seoul hospital immediately." 

"Then why didn't you tell me earlier instead of stalling and wasting my time!" Ryeowook said angrily and he walked past his teacher and immediately ordered the driver to bring him to the hospital. Although Ryeowook knew he was being rude to his teacher, he was angry at his teacher for hesitating and not telling him sooner. 

 

Once he was in the car, Ryeowook slowly let his panic take over. He couldn't believe Kyuhyun got into an accident and he was worried sick. He was partially angry at Kyuhyun as he just told him to be careful but yet an accident still happens. However deep down he knew that it wasn't Kyuhyun's fault as no one could have predicted that happening. 

 

As Ryeowook was preoccupied with his train of thoughts, before he knew it he was already in the hospital. 

 

In the hospital………

 

It was just like yesterday when they were in the waiting room waiting for their parent's conditions. The situation was identical except that it was now Kyuhyun who was in the emergency ward. 

 

Leeteuk was still crying his eyes out while Kangin comforted him. The rest of them stopped crying and started praying for Kyuhyun. Finally the hospital door opened to reveal Ryeowook. 

 

Ryeowook had fire in his eyes, he trudged over to Leeteuk and yanked Leeteuk up by his collar, leaving everybody shocked by his actions. 

 

"You! If anything happens to Kyuhyun I will kill you. You got that!" Ryeowook said in a menacing tone as he threw Leeteuk back down. Turning his heels to leave the room, leaving everyone to stare at him as their jaws dropped. Immediately Hankyung ran after him.