Chapter 2

A family

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Chapter 2

 

Two days ago, Kyuhyun was invited to live with a couple which already had 12 adopted children from different orphanages. When asked why they wanted another child when they already had 12 others, they said “Although we are millionaires, my wife Janie, cannot have a baby therefore we decided to adopt children from different orphanages and believe that having one more son will complete our family.  We believe that we can provide a loving and warm environment for Kyuhyun to live in where he will be accepted and treated with love and care if he agrees to live with us." Mr Park said. Upon hearing this, Kyuhyun had a feeling that this will be the family he always wanted and dreamed of and thus, he accepted their offer right away. 

 

The next morning, Kyuhyun was ready to head to the office with his backpack packed, and of course, including his reindeer soft toy which he named Luffy. Kyuhyun meekly knocked on the office door. "Come in, oh good morning Kyuhyun how are you this morning?" Mrs Kim asked. "I'm alright Mrs Kim, thank you for asking. How about you?" "Well aside from being a little sad that you will be leaving me, I'm mostly happy for you as you will soon be living happily with you new family." Mrs Kim replied. "Oh, speaking of which here they come." as she gestured towards the door. "Hi Kyuhyun, are you ready?" Mrs Park asked kindly. Kyuhyun nodded shyly and quickly ran to Mrs Kim giving her a hug. "I'll miss you Mrs Kim." his voice was muffled as he buried his face into her chest. "Me too my little Kyuhyun, but remember you can always contact me when you want to okay? Now your loving parents are waiting for you." Mrs Kim said as she gave Kyuhyun one last tight squeeze before turning him around to face his new parents. 

"Good morning Mr and Mrs Park, I'm ready." Mrs park smiled widely at the cute son-to-be in front of her. "Call us mom and dad, or if you're still uncomfortable with that you can call me by Janie and my husband by John." She said. Kyuhyun froze at her words. It was the first time he was asked to call someone his mom or dad. "M...mo....mom...? Da..ddd?" Saying these words, Kyuhyun felt a warm rush throughout his body. "Mom! Dad!" Kyuhyun once again called out. "Yes mom and dad, welcome to our family Kyuhyun!" Mrs Park giggled at the sight of Kyuhyun blushing and smiling while repeating the two words to himself. 

 

 

 

 

 

Thank you to everyone who have read my first chapter. I'm still in the middle of writing this story so I will not be updating that fast. In fact I will probably only update once a week. But rest assured I won't leave this story incomplete. I'm also in the midst or writing a changkyu friendship fanfic and will probably post it when this story is almost complete. Anyways, please continue supporting me and I will try my best to write more interesting fanfics. Thank you! 😄