Chapter 14

A family
Chapter 14
 
3 weeks have passed since their parents passed away and the family seemed to have broken apart. Actually that was not really the case, everyone seem to be getting along just fine except that almost everybody was ignoring Kyuhyun and blaming him for their parent's death. The only ones who still talked and cares about Kyuhyun were Ryeowook and Hankyung. 
 
Hankyung had tried multiple times to convince the others that their parent's death was not Kyuhyun's fault but he was always silenced by Leeteuk who threatened to cut ties with him if he talked about Kyuhyun again. Ryeowook also had the same result when he talk to Leeteuk about Kyuhyun however, Ryeowook rebelled against Leeteuk and continued to talk with Kyuhyun, not caring what the others thought.
 
"Come on Kyuhyun! We going to be late!" Ryeowook called out as he waited for Kyuhyun at the door. "I'm coming wookie hyung!" Kyuhyun answered as he rushed down the stairs and towards the door. The others were having breakfast in the living room and as usual, they completely ignored Ryeowook's and Kyuhyun's presence. 
Except for Hankyung who called out "Be careful! See you later!" Ryeowook and Kyuhyun waved to him and exited their house. 
 
Ever since the accident, Kyuhyun and Ryeowook always went to school together. They would take the car on the way there and on the way back. However every Tuesday, Ryeowook had to go for his piano lessons therefore Kyuhyun had to go back on his own. Kyuhyun always chose to walk back himself as their house was not that far from the school. 
 
"Kyuhyun remember I have piano lessons today so you have to go back yourself. You'll be alright right?" Ryeowook asked as he turned to Kyuhyun. Ryeowook didn't like the idea of Kyuhyun walking home all by himself as he didn't know what might happen to Kyuhyun even if the route was of a short distance. "Don't worry wookie hyung! I've already gone home all by myself numerous times and look, I'm right here safe and sound." Kyuhyun replied. "Alright, I'll see you back home then." Ryeowook said as both of them alighted. Ryeowook quickly gave Kyuhyun a quick hug and said a simple goodbye before both of them left to their respective classrooms.