Chapter 10

A family
Chapter 10
 
Knock! Knock!
"Kyuhyun are you awake?" Leeteuk asked as he opened Kyuhyun's door. Leeteuk walked closer to Kyuhyun and shook Kyuhyun gently. "Kyuhyun wake up, I brought you your food." "Oh hi Leeteuk ssi, why are you in my room?" Kyuhyun said as he sat up. "Mom asked me to deliver your dinner to you."Leeteuk replied. "Oh thank you, I'll bring the empty bowl down when I'm done eating." Kyuhyun said. "Okay be careful though, the porridge is really hot." Leeteuk warned Kyuhyun. "I will be mindful Leeteuk ssi." Kyuhyun said as he took a bite of the porridge. "Oww that's hot!" Kyuhyun exclaimed as he withdrew the spoon away from his mouth. "I told you be careful!" Leeteuk reprimanded as he took the bowl away from Kyuhyun's hands. "I'm sorry." Kyuhyun apologized. "Here, I'll feed you instead." Leeteuk said as he blew gently onto the spoon. "Ahhh..." Leeteuk said as he fed Kyuhyun. "Is the temperature alright?" Leeteuk asked. Kyuhyun nodded as he savored the taste of the porridge. "Thank you Leeteuk ssi." Kyuhyun said after he had finished the bowl of porridge. Leeteuk nodded.
"So Kyuhyun, how do you feel being a family with us? Do you feel comfortable?" Leeteuk inquired. "Yes Leeteuk ssi I feel really comfortable with all of you. In fact you guys are the perfect family I could ever ask for!" Kyuhyun replied. "Is that so....then why do you still call me, Heechul, Siwon, Yesung and Kibum in formalities?" Leeteuk asked. "Oh that, I guess I still felt a little uncomfortable with you guys at the start and it became a habit. Even those that I've already called hyung asked me to call them hyungs. Except for Ryeowook, he prefers if I call him Ryeonggu without the hyung as he say it makes him feel closer to me." Kyuhyun explained. 
"Well that makes more sense. Anyway call me teukie hyung alright? And for the rest who you've haven't called hyungs yet, I'm sure they will be very happy if you're the first one who initiate it." Leeteuk said as he left the bed. "Get more rest and I'll see you in morning alright? Goodnight." "Goodnight teukie hyung!" Kyuhyun replied. 
 
The next morning......
Kyuhyun went down for breakfast and was greeted by 14 smiling faces. "Oh Kyukyu you're awake! Do you feel better now?" Ryeowook asked. "Yes I'm feeling much better, the cut is healing well. Thank you for your concern Ryeonggu." Kyuhyun answered. "That's good to hear Kyuhyun. Now join us for breakfast!" Hankyung said. Kyuhyun took a seat beside Ryeowook and began eating his breakfast. "Hey Kyuhyun, why do only you and Ryeowook have nicknames for each other! I want us to have a special nickname too!" Donghae exclaimed. "Yah you already have a nickname! How many nicknames do you need!" Eunhyuk yelled as he hit Donghae's head. "Oww anchovy! Fishy is a nickname from you! I want one from Kyuhyun too!" Donghae argued. "Hmmm hyung how about calling me gamekyu?" Kyuhyun suggested. "Why gamekyu?" Donghae asked. "Well actually I love playing video games. I often played Starcraft back in the orphanage however there's no computer here for me to play with so I've haven't played since I came here." Kyuhyun explained. "Gamekyu..... That's sounds like a fun nickname. Ok for now on I shall call you gamekyu!" Donghae announced. "That's not fair I want to call Kyuhyun gamekyu too!" Yesung yelled. "Hahahah Yesung hyung you're allowed to call me whatever you want to." Kyuhyun added. "Deal! Donghae and I call dips on calling Kyuhyun gamekyu! The rest of you decide on your own nicknames for Kyuhyun!" Yesung said as he and Donghae danced around happily. "Damn it that was a good one. How about drakyu? Or maybe cutekyu? Or babykyu? Or maybe......" Small arguments were heard all around the room as Kyuhyun's hyungs fought to choose their own nicknames for Kyuhyun. "It sure feels nice to have someone love you." Kyuhyun said as he faced Ryeowook. "Well you better get used to it, sometimes their love can be so much that it feels overwhelming." Ryeowook said. "I'd love to feel that." Kyuhyun replied. "Kyuhyun have you decided to attend the same school as Ryeowook?" Mrs Park asked. "Yes mom, I've made up my mind" Kyuhyun replied. "Yay We'll be attending the same school! I'm so excited!" Ryeowook said happily while holding onto Kyuhyun's hands. "That's good. Then you should know your school will start in a month but as Ryeowook is a year older, he will be starting school a week later." Mrs Park notified Kyuhyun. "Yes mom, I'll take note." Kyuhyun said as he continued his breakfast. 

 

 

 

Yay double update! I was thinking whether I should do this but I felt that the last chapter kinda so I decided to post one more to compensate. I'm kind of disappointed at the lack of comments but I won't force you all or anything. But if any of you do want to let me know my progress and want to leave any suggestions feel free to comment in the comment box below. Okay bye!!!