Chapter 8

A family
Chapter 8
 
The Park family was on their way to the park. "It's been ages since we've had a picnic in the park!" Sungmin shouted excitedly."Just wait for a moment won't you. There, we've arrived!" Mr park said as he parked the car. Immediately Sungmin was the first one out the car and was about to run off. "Wait Sungmin! Calm down! We haven't even picked a place yet!" Mr park exclaimed. "We'll pick a place while you slowpokes catch up!" Sungmin replied as he grabbed Siwon's hand and both of them took off. "Aishh those kids." Mr Park grumbled and everybody started walking. Finally they found Siwon and Sungmin laying on the grass all out of breath. 
 
"Mom let's eat already! I'm starving!" Shindong called out. "Alright alright, Leeteuk dear come help me with the unpacking." Mrs Park said as she gestured for Leeteuk to come closer. Soon enough, a large mat was placed out and above sat a wide spread of food. "Yay let's eat!" Everyone exclaimed. 
 
An hour later, everyone was laying down with full stomachs. "Mom! We wanna play with the kites!" Hankyung said as he pulled onto Heechul's hand. "Yah! You're the one who wants to play not me!" Heechul yelled. "Come on it'll be fun! Kyuhyun! Ryeowook! You guys want to join us?" Hankyung asked. "Sure!" Ryeowook replied as he too pulled onto Kyuhyun's hand and four of them ran off. "Be careful kids!" Mrs park called out. 
 
"Here kyukyu! I'll hold up the kite while you run!" Ryeowook called out as he held the kite above his head. "1 2 3 run!" Immediately Kyuhyun ran and his kite caught the wind. "Ryeonggu look, my kite is flying!" Kyuhyun yelled excitedly as he continued to run while watching the kite. As Kyuhyun was running backwards, he did not notice a spot where the ground was uneven and tripped. "Ahhh!" Kyuhyun yelled as he fell to the ground. "Omg Kyuhyun are you alright!" Hankyung shouted as he rushed over to Kyuhyun's side. "I'm alright but my left leg hurts a little." Kyuhyun replied. "You seem to have gotten a cut. Do you think you can walk?" Hankyung asked. "I'll try..." Kyuhyun said as he tried to stand up wincing at the pain. "This won't do. Get on my back Kyuhyun. Heechul tidy up the things and Ryeowook we're leaving." Hankyung said as he carried Kyuhyun on his back.
 

Okay as promised I tried updating sooner. So some of you might be wondering why is it all cheers and laughter and when is there going to be a plot twist? Well don't worry there will be one but I will not reveal anything to avoid spoiling the story. Also if any of you have some suggestions or any ideas I might incorporate it into this story, however if it does not fit this plot I might not use it. Okay as always comments are appreciated. Bye!