Chapter 7

A family
Chapter 7
 
"Yah Donghae you stupid fish! Stop splashing water at me! You're suppose to swim in the pool not splash water like a maniac!" Eunhyuk yelled at Donghae. "How dare you call me a stupid fish! If I'm a stupid fish, you're an idiot anchovy! And the pool is meant for both swimming and splashing!" Donghae yelled back. Ryeowook and Kyuhyun giggled at their hyungs' foolishness. 
 
"Wookie hyung, why does Eunhyuk hyung and Donghae hyung call each other a fish and an anchovy?" Kyuhyun asked Ryeowook curiously. "Hahaha it's a childhood nickname they've given to one another. Donghae hyung calls Eunhyuk  hyung an anchovy as Eunhyuk hyung is very thin although he loves to eat. And Eunhyuk hyung calls Donghae hyung a fish as he thinks that Donghae hyung's face resembles a fish." Ryeowook explained. "Oh, that's....rather unique?" Kyuhyun said in a puzzled tone. "Why don't both of us make a nickname for one another?" Ryeowook suggested. "That sounds fun! How about calling me.........kyukyu?" Kyuhyun replied. "That's cute! Kyukyu! And why don't you call me Ryeonggu? And yes without the hyung, I feel closer to you this way." Ryeowook said. "Ryeonggu? That's such a fun nickname! Ryeonggu let's play!" Kyuhyun yelled excitedly. Ryeowook chuckled at the cute boy in front of him. "Yes, let's play kyukyu!" Ryeowook shouted as he tackled Kyuhyun into the water. Both boys emerged out of the water laughing a second later. 
 
"Kids stop playing in the water or you will catch a cold. Wash yourselves up and we will leave for a picnic in an hour.' Mrs Park called out. "Ohh a picnic? That sounds really fun!" Kyuhyun said. "You've never been a picnic before kyukyu?" Ryeowook asked. "Picnics are the best! You get to roll around in the grass and enjoy mom's delicious sandwiches!" Donghae added. "That does sound like fun....let's hurry and get ready then!" Kyuhyun shouted as he rushed to the bathroom. "That cute kid."Ryeowook muttered to himself as he too left for the bathroom. 
 

Yay an update! I know I just updated not long ago but don't updates make you feel happy? Anyway my sister said that my chapters are too short and that it always feels incomplete. I apologize for that but unfortunately I'm almost done with this story and I'm halfway through with my changkyu fanfic so I won't be changing the lengths of my chapters. However I will be updating more frequently so that I don't leave you all hanging. Oh and just in case you all wondered why I named Kyuhyun's soft toy luffy, well I suddenly thought of one piece (a Japanese anime) hahaha. I'm sorry to disappoint some of you but I will not be including Henry and Zhoumi in this as I wanted to make Kyuhyun the youngest. Okay enough babbling, continue supporting me and as always positive comments are very much appreciated. ^^