Chapter 11

A family
Chapter 11
 
One month later....
"Kyuhyun honey are you ready? We are leaving kids take care! We will be back in half an hour so don't cause any trouble!" Mrs Park said as she, Kyuhyun and her husband walked out of the door. 
"Kyuhyun honey we are going to drop you off here alright, you're in class 1A. We've already completed all the registrations so you just have to follow your home room teacher and everything will be fine okay? And we will pick you up later at 5." Mrs Park explained as they reached the school. "Yes mom, see you later! Love you! You too dad!" Kyuhyun said as he gave both his parents a hug before leaving. 
 
Mr and Mrs Park were on the way home when they saw a car going out of control and was heading straight towards them. Before they knew it, both cars crashed resulting in an explosion. 
 
'Ring ring....... Ring ring.......'
"I'll answer it" Leeteuk said as he picked up the phone. "May I ask if these are the relatives of Mrs Janie Park and Mr John Park?" The caller asked. "Yes, this is their eldest son. Is the anything wrong?" Leeteuk replied. "There was a car accident involving Mr and Mrs Park. Please report to Seoul hospital immediately." The nurse said. "I got it." Leeteuk replied as he put down the phone. 
The others were watching Leeteuk's conversation on the phone when they saw his expression turn rigid. Finally Leeteuk put down the phone. "What's wrong Leeteuk hyung?" Eunhyuk asked. "Mom and dad got into an accident. We are required at the hospital so let's leave immediately!" Leeteuk answered. Upon hearing Leeteuk's answer, everyone sprung up to their feet and immediately rushed to the hospital. "What about Kyuhyun?" Ryeowook asked. "I will send a driver to pick him up." Hankyung said hurriedly as he ushered everyone out of the house. 
 
In the hospital.....
Leeteuk and the rest were waiting in the A&E room when a doctor approached them. "Are you the relatives of Mr and Mrs Park?" The doctor asked. "Yes we're their sons, could you tell us what happened?" Leeteuk said springing up to his feet. "I'm so sorry but your parents got into a car accident and unfortunately Mr Park passed away at the time of the accident. Mrs Park is in the ward now but her condition is not any better. Please say your words of farewell." The doctor explained and left. 
 
Hearing that, Leeteuk sank to the floor in shock while Kangin tried to comfort him. Heechul went hesterical and Hankyung had to calm him down. Siwon was praying to God that it was just a lie while holding onto Kibum's hand. Donghae and Eunhyuk were holding onto each other for dear life, sobbing into each other's shoulders. Shindong hugged himself and cried. Sungmin was sobbing in a corner and Yesung was trying calm Ryeowook who was crying so hard that his entire body was shaking. "We have to say goodbye to mom." Sungmin said as he rose up from his seat unsteadily and walked towards the ward. The others saw Sungmin's actions and followed suit. 
 

Finally plot twist! If any of you feel sad then I practically just killed off their parents sorry but they weren't really that important in the story anyways. Look forward to the next few chapters and I will not being adding these annoying notes anymore. Okay bye bye! :)