Chapter 22

A family

Chapter 22

 

'Cough.... Cough....'

"I'm sorry to disturb your happy moment again but I have to check up on Kyuhyun-ssi." The doctor said as he entered the room. 

Everyone broke away from the hug after they heard the doctor speak. 

 

"Yes doctor please continue on with the check up, do we have to leave or is it alright if we stayed here?" Hankyung asked. 

"Nope it's alright, you can all stay here I'm just doing a simple check up." The doctor replied as he approached Kyuhyun. 

"Say ahh...." The doctor said as he put a small wooden stick on Kyuhyun's tongue. "That's good, now I'll check your eyes." He continued as he pried open each eye one at a time and flashed a light on them. "Hmmm very good.... It's seems that you are no longer in shock, other than that your injuries seem to be healing just fine. I'll prescribe you a few pills to prevent any infections from occurring and a couple sets of clean bandages. Please ask one of your hyungs to help you when you're changing the dressing. As I said earlier, you will be allowed to leave in 2 days. Oh and also you can pick up his medicine and bandages at the counter. And only 1 visitor is allowed to accompany Kyuhyun-ssi overnight." The doctor said as he took his leave. 

 

"I'll stay!" Shouts were heard throughout the room as everyone voted to stay overnight with Kyuhyun. Kyuhyun smiled as he saw his hyungs arguing over him. "I'll never get tired of this...." Kyuhyun said softly as he touched Ryeowook's hand. "You better not." Ryeowook said as he smiled warmly back at the younger. "Sleep kyukyu I know you're tired." Ryeowook said softly as he run his hand through Kyuhyun’s hair. Kyuhyun nodded as he drifted back to sleep. 

 

A silence reigned as soon as everyone saw Kyuhyun drifting back to sleep. Finally, Ryeowook was voted to stay overnight with Kyuhyun as he was the one Kyuhyun felt most comfortable with. Ryeowook waved to every one of his hyungs as they left the room quietly to avoid waking Kyuhyun up. "Remember Ryeowook if anything happens call us immediately." Leeteuk whispered. "I got it hyung. Now go along and be careful!" Ryeowook whispered back. 

 

 

 

 

Sorry about this really short chapter, I've been busy with school so i apologise for the slight delays in the updates. But i will definitely continue updating so don't worry about me abandoning this story. Unfortunately i will be ending this story soon but on the positive side i have a few other stories in progress. Thank you to everyone who have read and subscribed to this story and the next update will be soon. Bye! :)