Chapter 25

A family

Chapter 25

After 20 minutes of driving, Hankyung, Kyuhyun, Ryeowook, Leeteuk and Kangin finally arrived home and was currently park the car in the driveway.

‘Heechul, we’re currently in the driveway so you guys better get ready!’ Hankyung texted Heechul.

 ‘I got it, ring the doorbell before you enter the house!’ Heechul hurriedly texted back as he faced his siblings. “Are you all ready? Hankyung is right at the driveway with Kyuhyun now.” Heechul said and in return he receive nods from every one of his brothers. At that time the doorbell rang, Heechul immediately signalled everybody to gather around the door and used his fingers to count down to three. At three, the door opened and everyone pulled onto their party poppers while shouting ‘Welcome back home Kyuhyun!’ Kyuhyun was shocked at the scene before him and unknowingly, his eyes started watering. “Thank you hyungs….” Kyuhyun said with a sincere smile before breaking into tears. “Aigoo our cute little maknae is crying.” Heechul teased Kyuhyun, earning a smack on the head from Hankyung. “No Kyuhyun! You can’t cry yet there’s still so much more surprises!” Donghae said as he pulled Kyuhyun into the living room. Kyuhyun nodded as he wiped away his tears while being dragged away by Donghae. “Here Kyuhyun, sit here and close your eyes!” Donghae said excitedly as he pulled out the main chair at the dining table and guided Kyuhyun into the seat. “What’s going on hyungs?” Kyuhyun who was flustered at everything happening around him asked. “Just be patient Kyuhyun, close your eyes and only open it when I tell you to.” Yesung answered. Hearing that, Kyuhyun closed his eyes obediently and soon he heard his hyungs bustling around him. “Okay Kyuhyunie you can open your eyes now!” Heechul shouted. After a minute, or what felt like an eternity to Kyuhyun, Kyuhyun finally heard his hyungs telling him to open his eyes. Slowly Kyuhyun opened his eyes and gasped at the scene before him, piles of fried chicken and delicious pies lined up on the dining table and right at the end laid a mountain full of presents. Again, Kyuhyun couldn’t stop his tears from falling. “Aww Kyuhyun why are you crying?” Siwon asked as he wipe away the tears from Kyuhyun’s face. “I’m sorry for ruining your surprise hyungs, it’s just...just that…no one has done this for me before and I was just too touched…” Kyuhyun explained in sobs. “Aww Kyuhyun how cute are you! Well you better be prepared because we’re going to pamper you forever!” Heechul said with a bright smile. Hearing that, Kyuhyun looked at his hyungs faces with a dumbfounded look before he changed his expression to a cute grin. “I’m prepared!” he shouted. Seeing this, Eunhyuk and Leeteuk giggled before coming up to Kyuhyun and ruffling his hair. “You know you’re really cute!” Leeteuk said as he pulled Kyuhyun in for a hug and soon the rest of them followed his actions. Deep under the massive group hug, Kyuhyun smiled, ‘Thank You mom and dad for giving me such a wonderful family.’ Kyuhyun thought to himself as he allowed himself to stay in his hyungs’ warmth.