Chapter 26

A family

Chapter 26

Amidst all the hugging, a loud growl soon filled the room. “Aishh Shindong, can’t you keep your stomach quiet for a little while?” Heechul teased. “I swear it wasn’t me!” Shindong yelled as he put up his hands in surrendering position. “Hyungs…, it was actually me…” Ryeowook said shyly as he peeked his head out, clearly blushing. “Aww Ryeowookie is so cute!” Yesung exclaimed as he rushed over to Ryeowook and pinched his cheeks. “This is so unfair, you all assume it was me and scold me but yet you say Ryeowook’s cute when he’s responsible!” Shindong said sulkily. “I’m sorry Shindong, I shouldn’t have jumped to conclusions so easily, forgive me alright?” Heechul apologised. “It’s alright hyung, I’m starving anyway.” Shindong replied with a smile. “Alright then let’s start eating!” Leeteuk exclaimed as he took his place on the dining table. Soon the place was filled with laughter and loud chatters. As Kyuhyun was eating, he noticed Shindong and Sungmin casting cold glares at each other, wanting to know why, Kyuhyun turned to ask Siwon who was sitting beside him. “Hyung, why is Shindong hyung and Sungmin hyung looking at each other like that?”. “Oh it’s nothing, they both got into a little argument before you arrived. But it’s nothing to worry about, they will make up soon I’m sure of it.” Siwon replied and continued his dinner. After dinner, Leeteuk gathered everyone in the living room except for Hankyung and Eunhyuk who were busy cleaning up the table. “Alright guys, we’re going to have a movie night, so get your blankets and lay them together in the living room.” Hearing Leeteuk’s words, everybody spread out to their respective rooms. As Kyuhyun was walking out of his room, he saw Shindong and Sungmin giggling with each other. “Hyungs why are both of you so happy?” Kyuhyun asked curiously. “Oh it’s nothing, we got into a small fight earlier and Shindong got me a small bunny toy as a form of apology. Isn’t he the best person ever!” Sungmin said excitedly as he jumped onto Shindong’s back making Shindong carry him. “Yah Sungmin! You’re not that light you know!” Shindong yelled jokingly. Kyuhyun slowly walked away leaving his hyungs to continue their childish acts, ‘I guess Siwon hyung was really right.’ Kyuhyun thought as he reached the living room.

Soon everybody was gathered back in the living room once again with their blanket laid neatly on the floor. “Who wants popcorn!” Ryeowook asked and in return 12 other hands shot right up. “Hahaha I get it hyungs, I’ll be right back with some popcorn and drinks.” The night went on with everyone looking intensely at the screen accompanied by the sound of people munching on popcorn. Ryeowook looked to his left and saw Kyuhyun fast asleep. “Hyung look, kyukyu’s asleep.” Ryeowook whispered as he nudged Yesung’s side. “Awww our maknae is asleep guys look, Kyuhyun looks so adorable!” Yesung said catching the attention of everybody. “Donghae off the television, it is late so we should also be sleeping.” Leeteuk said as he snuggled into his own blanket. The others nodded as they too slipped into their respective blankets. “Goodnight hyungs…” Ryeowook said softly as he lifted Kyuhyun’s blanket higher to cover Kyuhyun’s shoulders. “Goodnight Ryeowookie and everybody…” Donghae said lazily. “Goodnight…”

 

 

 

 

Hi Guys, so I was reading through this story once again and i realised i made a small mistake in chapter 3. Just in case you were wondering how old Sungmin and Shindong are, they are actually 11 and eunsihae are 10. I realised I wrote that eusihae were 11 intead of 10 and I apologise for my mistake. Okay so this fanfic is coming to an end really really soon and I really appreciate everyone who subscribed and viewed my story. I promise i have many more exciting stories coming up soon!