Chapter 15

A family
Chapter 15
 
Donghae watched Ryeowook and Kyuhyun as they left the house for school. He actually cares for Kyuhyun a lot and did not blame him for their parent's death at all, however he was afraid of going against Leeteuk and the rest of his siblings. He let out a sigh as he blamed himself for his cowardliness. 
 
Eunhyuk looked at Donghae as the latter let out a sigh, deep down he knew exactly how Donghae felt about Kyuhyun or rather how everyone except Leeteuk didn't blame Kyuhyun one bit. He knew that almost everyone at the dining table resisted the urge to say goodbye to Ryeowook and Kyuhyun when they bid Hankyung farewell as they were afraid of angering Leeteuk. Eunhyuk had missed the times when everything was all well and everyone was so happy and cheerful. 
 
"Ding dong ding dong...." 
The school bell rang signaling the end of school. Kyuhyun picked up his backpack and headed to the front gate. Kyuhyun did not have any friends at school as they knew he was an orphan and always ignored him. However Kyuhyun was thankful that they only ignored him instead of bullying him. 
 
Once out of the school premises, Kyuhyun followed the ever so familiar path he always took to go home every Tuesday. As he walked on, Kyuhyun began thinking of the happy times he spent with his family so far before the accident happened. How he had been so happy to finally have the family he dreamed of. Although most of them only ignored him now and blamed him for their parent's death, he did not resent a single one of them and instead felt that there was some truth in what they blamed him of.  He felt that it was because their parents were on the way back after sending him to school that they got into the accident that caused their deaths. He wondered what would have happened if they never sent him or even had him. 
 
Kyuhyun was too busy caught up in his thoughts and before he knew it, he heard a honk directly at him. When Kyuhyun looked up, he saw a car swerving uncontrollably towards him and the next moment he saw his surroundings fade and finally darkness.....