Chapter 3

A family

Chapter 3

 

“So Kyuhyun, what do you want to be when you grow up?” Mrs Park asked Kyuhyun as they were in the car on the way to their home. “I want to be a singer.” Kyuhyun replied. ‘Oh that’s interesting, our second youngest Ryeowook also dreams to be a singer in the future. Maybe you could also attend the same music school he is currently attending. I’m sure both of you will get along really well.” “I’ll be glad to” Kyuhyun answered happily, glad that he could get closer to his family and his brothers. “We’ve arrived!” Mr Park announced as he parked the car into the driveway.” Welcome to your new home Kyuhyun!” Mrs Park said as she held onto Kyuhyun’s right hand. Kyuhyun stared at the beautiful house in front of him. The house was a magnificent 3 storey building with a front porch, a wide back garden decorated with different species of plants and a huge swimming pool. “Wow” Was the only word that left Kyuhyun’s mouth. “Let’s go and meet the rest of your brothers.” Mrs Park said as they entered the house.

 

“Kids! We’re home!” “Mom! Dad!” Soon enough, Mrs and Mr Park could not be seen as they were tackled to the floor by their children. “Alright kids, calm down” Mr park said as he got up and helped his wife. “Meet your youngest new brother Kyuhyun.” Pointing towards Kyuhyun. “Kyuhyun, meet the Park family, these are your brothers. This is Leeteuk, we had him for 7 years and he is 14, the oldest.” Leeteuk had dark brown hair and a dimple on his left cheek. “Nice to meet you Kyuhyun, welcome to the family.” Leeteuk said as he extended his hand to Kyuhyun. Hesitantly, Kyuhyun shook his hand and said, “ I’m glad to be here and I hope we could all get along.” “Next up are Hankyung and Heechul, both of them are 13 and the second oldest and they come from the same orphanage.” Hankyung smiled at Kyuhyun kindly. Hankyung had black hair that spiked out at the top and Heechul had long black hair that framed his face making him look like a girl. "Pleasure to meet you Kyuhyun." Hankyung said. "Nice to meet you too." Kyuhyun replied giving them a slight bow. "Kyuhyun, meet Yesung and Kangin. They are also from the same orphanage and are 12 years old." Kangin had a big build for a 12 year old and Yesung has strangely small hands, Kyuhyun realised. Suddenly a shout was heard, "Shindong stop eating! You're already obesed!" "Says who! This is just a little chubbiness! Nothing more!" Shindong retaliated. "Alright, you two stop bickering. This is Shindong and Sungmin by the way." Mrs Park said as she gestured towards Shindong who was busy eating a chicken drumstick and Sungmin who was busy prying the chicken out of his hands. "Next up are the eunsihae triplets, although they are not biological brothers, they are really close and that why we called them that. Although also partly because three of them are 10 and they love to cause trouble." Mrs Park explained. "More like these two knuckleheads who are the ultimate troublemakers!" Mr Park said as he ruffled both Donghae and Eunhyuk's hair, resulting in a blush from both of them. "Last but not least, they are Kibum and Ryeowook," Mrs Park said while putting her hand on each of their shoulders. "They're both 8 and used to be the youngest, but with you being 7, you're now the youngest in the family." Kibum smiled slightly at Kyuhyun whereas Ryeowook only gave him a glance before turning away. 

 

"Well after these introductions let's have lunch, I'm starving!" Mr Park announced. "Me too! My stomach has been grumbling for hours!" Shindong yelled. "How could it be grumbling for hours when you've been eating all along!" Sungmin burst out. And that led to another argument between the two, thus resulting in giggles from the rest of their siblings. "Kyuhyun honey? Do you want to grab some lunch?" Mrs Park asked sweetly. "Yes please mom, I'll be glad to have lunch." Kyuhyun answered. Mrs park smiled warmly at the well mannered boy in front of her.