Chapter 4

A family

Chapter 4

 

1 week have past since Kyuhyun had joined his new family. Although his siblings were good to him, Kyuhyun still felt lonely. As everyone were already really close to one another, Kyuhyun could not help but feel a little left out. However, Kyuhyun was really glad that all of them were willing to talk to him and play with him. All except Ryeowook who always ignored his presence. 

 

Kyuhyun was playing with his reindeer in the playroom when Eunhyuk and Donghae came in. "Hi Kyuhyun, do you mind if we played with you" Eunhyuk asked. "Sure, I would love that." Kyuhyun replied clearing up his surroundings to make room for them. "What's that?" Eunhyuk asked pointing towards the reindeer in Kyuhyun's hands. "It's a deer!" (Because kyu was too young to know the difference between a deer and a reindeer) Kyuhyun replied showing Eunhyuk his toy. "A deer? A deer doesn't have these,"Eunhyuk said as he tugged onto its reins. Eunhyuk quickly ran to the kitchen and came back showing Kyuhyun his reindeer with its reins snipped off and was holding it in his hands. "This! This is a deer." Eunhyuk said proudly. "No! What did you do! How could you do this to luffy!" Kyuhyun yelled as he pushed Eunhyuk and grabbed his toy back. "I was just trying to fix your toy! Deers don't have horns! (Eunhyuk didn't know it was a reindeer) You're so ungrateful! Donghae let's go!" Eunhyuk said as he stormed out of the room. 

 

Kyuhyun hugged his reindeer silently and quietly wept. It was not long after Mrs park found him and comforted him. "Kyuhyun honey? Why are you crying?" Getting no response, Mrs Park approached Kyuhyun and saw him hugging his reindeer. Getting a closer look, She realised that the reins have been cut off and the 2 reins were scattered on the floor. "Oh Kyuhyun honey, you don't have to be sad. We could always fix it." Upon hearing this, Kyuhyun faced her and asked "How?" "Easy just by simply sewing the reins back. Wait a minute" Mrs Park said as she left the room and returned with her sewing box. "You see, every problem always has a solution. If you keep believing and never lose hope, even miracles can happen." Mrs Park said as she started stitching up the reindeer. "There, all new and look, the stitches look like little patterns on the reins."

"Thank you mom!" "No problem and remember Eunhyuk didn't mean any harm, he just wanted to help you. Forgive him alright?" Mrs park said. "Yes I will and I will apologize for pushing him earlier." Kyuhyun said. "That's good. Now let's go have our dinner."