Chapter 13

A family
Chapter 13 
 
"Leeteuk stop! You know it wasn't his fault. Have you forgotten what mom just said!" Hankyung yelled as he pulled Leeteuk away. 
"I don't care what mom said. It was him! He took away our parents! He is to be blamed! And either you're on my side or never talk to me ever again." Those were Leeteuk's last words as he walked out of the hospital. Kangin hurriedly chased after him followed by Heechul and the rest, leaving Hankyung and Ryeowook alone with Kyuhyun. 
 
Kyuhyun was in shock, he couldn't believe that the hyung that he trusted and love, the hyung that was so kind to him a month ago was the same person earlier. Kyuhyun let out a gasp as his legs gave way and he fell to the floor with tears rolling down his face. 
 
Ryeowook hurriedly ran over to Kyuhyun and hugged him tightly. "Kyuhyun, you know he didn't mean that. He was just too upset over mom and dad's death. Don't cry, it's alright....it's alright...." Ryeowook comforted Kyuhyun as he rocked the younger's body back and forth. "Ryeowook's right Kyuhyun, Leeteuk did not mean anything he said. He was just too traumatized by mom and dad's passing just like all of us are. Just give him a little time and everything will be like before alright?" Hankyung added as he rubbed Kyuhyun's back calming him down. However he knew in heart that everything will never be the same again. He did not know what to do without his parents. Everyone of them lost two people so precious, so dear to them that it felt like it was the end of the world and Leeteuk was clearly the most broken. 
 
"Come on Kyuhyun, let's head home" Hankyung said as he and Ryeowook lifted Kyuhyun up. Then he ushered both of them out of the hospital and ordered the driver to take them back. However, Kyuhyun had no expression on his face. It was like his soul had left his body although he was still there physically. Ryeowook held Kyuhyun's hand all the way back home and although Kyuhyun's face was wet with tears, tears no longer fell out of his eyes, in fact his eyes were dull and had no spark left in them.
 
Hankyung sighed as he took another look at the broken boy behind him. He wondered if their family could ever be reunited again. 
 
 
 
 

 

Okay so this is a simple update that describes how Kyuhyun felt. So some of you might be thinking why was Leeteuk being so unreasonable, simple he was blinded by his anger at that time and that's why he blamed the accident on Kyuhyun as their parents were on their way home from sending Kyuhyun. However please keep in mind that this is a fictional story and everything written in here is of my imagination and is fake. On the other hand, I've gotten over a 1000 views for my story yay! I know it's quite little compared to other better writers but I appreciate everyone who took the time to read my story and I promise to give you guys better content. Okay to end off, please continue supporting me and super junior bye!!! ^^